Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens...  (Read 2255 times)
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:21:51 PM

With the current bad market one of the wise thing to do as an investor is to hold. There would not be any gain if anyone decides to sell at this period rather I see it as a time to buy more coin
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:57:12 PM

I generally buy coins and tokens with the aim of making profit, if I love a project, then I would buy more of it's coin or token but I never lose sight of my primary aim of making profit.. so if any coin I am holding pumps above my cost price, I always sell and buy back when it falls again.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:02:20 PM

With the current bad market one of the wise thing to do as an investor is to hold. There would not be any gain if anyone decides to sell at this period rather I see it as a time to buy more coin
Of course now hold some coins necessarily such as bitcoin Ethereum , but I would not buy coins, I think we can still fall and then you can buy bitcoin below 2600

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

Holding is the formost option that many investor have to follow now.  It is not a and option for crypto market as people fund pemain in market.and it help the market to grow only. Moreover it also reduce the risk of jump and increase the credibility of token in market. And who know may be one of these coin become next btc

Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:17:14 PM

I think till we get profit and we sell all token.if we sell now when token price is low ..i think we just get low of funds .it very risk and we lose money.just hold and try look other bounty program and then we waiting for grow up again price of bitcoin

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I already sold it all, like no tokens are left for me to hodl and that is my personal decision that I made. Well, soon I can acquire more for the market is going to get well soon.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:31:50 PM

Firstly you have ti understand the difference between coin and token. Coins have own blockchain and tokens were created on platform. For instance ethereum is a coin and nucleus vision is an erc-20 token.
As for strategy, DYOR before making investment

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:33:06 PM

Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

When the market just rise a little bit I guess I will sell my holdings, I want to escape this market, till I can assure that it can be stable soon in a fix reasonable price with an increase.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 05:06:58 PM

I think you should hold coins after the crypto market gets fully recovered. Now the situation is bad. When the market gets fully recovered you can you can sell your coin.

futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:13:02 PM

I don't see the point of selling tokens in such a market. I did not buy them, I got them as a reward, so I do not worry that I lost my money. So I'm just waiting for the best time to sell them. It is necessary to worry those who bought them, and now they have the idea to keep or sell that would return at least some money.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:09:37 PM

I am hodling with all my coins all the time, but ofcourse when i need some money i have to give up with 1 or 2 coins and exchange them with USD. I always think that the crypto will rule the world and will replace with paper money, thats why i am hodling actually. I would never want to loose my trust in the cryptocurrency market because in last 3 years it became my job and i am making my living with this market.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:06:22 AM

It depends on what your strategy is if your wanting to make short term gains then it's always ideal to take profits once there's a moderate increase in an asset in your portfolio then reinvest back into it once there's another dip, or if you're adopting a longer term strategy just buy as cheap as possible which is close to where the market might be now then sit back and relax

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:43:55 AM

I think I will continue to hold till I see a change in the market condition. I have nothing to lose if I hold done to sell and gain penny out of it. So we are holding till the end no worries at all.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:47:04 AM

I just hold tokens with no matket value and with a very low price. If it's price rise about ten times its value, i would definitely trade or sell it, but if prices not increase, just hold it for better.
At the moment, of course the best moment to keep and not to panic , I think that now is the time when you can safely wait for the return of the market , as I think at the end of 2019 will be growth!
because this year is a good year for crypto to start moving again, so don't ever panic or sell coins this year if you don't want to regret that day

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:51:48 AM

For now, I do not want to take a big risk by holding a token which actually does not provide a beneficial benefit which will actually have a significant risk impact.but all that includes your choice to choose
Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

of course, because the nature of a trader is like that, they buy cheap prices and sell when the price is high. It's different from investors who will keep holding their coins or tokens for the next few years, usually investors have a target to sell them when

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:41:35 PM

of course, because the nature of a trader is like that, they buy cheap prices and sell when the price is high. It's different from investors who will keep holding their coins or tokens for the next few years, usually investors have a target to sell them when
for a trader it will not hold their token assets. traders have a way to make a profit when trading. Unlike investors, they buy assets to be held for a certain period of time, traders focus more on daily trading. but the goal remains the same, namely selling assets at high prices.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:59:24 PM

It is good idea. holding coin and token both good. everyone wants to extra income.  so it is good way,  but not all time. I believe,, direct exchange cash. I sell my all token.. holding is good way to return huge profit. you can try it.. this time is not good  for  sell  token.  so holding is right way.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:02:48 PM

Yes, tokens of almost all new projects are practically worthless. It is a pity that it happened. But we have to keep these coins for a long time to get at least some kind of profit. The market is now unable to blow X.

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

Most of the reason is why the token holders are longing for the low price of the token they hold. so they have to keep it long in the hope of rising prices and earning more. This is a strategy of bounty hunters who often get tokens from the bounty projects.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: