Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin will gain more value despite Investors Worries?  (Read 1128 times)
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

At present situation, investors are worried because the prices of BTC is low. When the price will be high again, investors will laugh again. And most of the investors are smart enough to understand the market fluctuation. So, yes bitcoin will gain more value very soon despite of the investors’ worries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

The problem with us is that we treat Bitcoin as an investment whereas it should have treated like an instrument for paying our bills. However, since the investors are worried about the recent market situation, here is the good news, the fall has finally stopped. But, we should not stop now, this looks like the perfect opportunity to hold bitcoin till the price skyrockets in the future.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

No matter what bitcoin price is the investors will never stop to worry because since it a volatile assets it price can not be bank on and at that the investors will never have confidence in it which will leave them with a lot of worries about they investment, but in all we should give our self the peace since we already know how the bitcoin market is.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

In an early Monday interview on CNBC on Monday, cryptocurrency advocate Meltem Demirors revealed that bitcoin’s real value is coming in real-time. However, the current situation regarding bitcoin price is rather unpleasing to investors and potential bitcoin users. Demirors stated that new technologies that shift the paradigm take a long time to get acquainted with.

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-will-gain-more-value-despite-investors-worries/
Normal process. There was a hype that lead many people to think they were going to become rich in few months, so BTC price skyrocketed, but it didn't have solid structures to keep the price on that level, so it falled down. Now there is a rebuild task ahead to reach those levels again, but preferentially solid this time.

bitcoin’s real value is coming in real-time
Bitcoin's real value is always coming in real time, a good advantage over fiat money, that is constantly manipulated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

If Bitcoin will gain value in the future or not only time will tell. But, right now, it looks like the perfect time to invest since the price is low. Investors who have seen the market since the beginning knows the bearish trend will not last long and they should take advantage of it. We have already seen how the community is backing Bitcoin up during such downtrend. Hopefully, it will continue like this.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Despite whatever Meltem Demirors said, I think Bitcoin investors are not scared anymore, as it has finally stopped falling and now sits at a stagnant state of 6,400$. This is really good news for the investors. However, the next move of Bitcoin can only be determined after observing the next trend. Till then, we need to keep patience to see what Demirors said had any truth to it or not.
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

The market is bearish and there is no denying that. But this does not mark the end of bitcoins. The coin will be back in the game within this month. The dips should not be the reason for the investors to fret. They should invest in the coin too instead of just HOLDing it.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

While the price fall of the Bitcoin can be worrisome at the moment, I think the Bitcoin will gain some stability in the future. There is surely going to be some technology that helps stabilize the Bitcoin as well as make it more predictive so that it becomes appealling to investors. However, one truth that cant be disputed is that, the Bitcoin is the future of money and it will never go away. The Bitcoin will only get stronger and more balanced in terms of its price.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

For me yes, it was proven and tested when it was still new, there is changes og value. What important most is that as long investors know about everything in bitcoin such as the process, and standing and how it use. I think there is no need for them to worry.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

For me yes, it was proven and tested when it was still new, there is changes og value. What important most is that as long investors know about everything in bitcoin such as the process, and standing and how it use. I think there is no need for them to worry.
If bitcoin investors fell worried on investing into it , I think there was a direct effect regarding on the price, maybe the price of bitcoin is depend on the investors an dif the volume of investors decrease due to some bad issue that bitcoin may face its price will maybe drop down that is why some times we are experiencing a huge dip.
SwagSpynx

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Given that the market is still in a dip, there are predictions that the market will improve within the end of this year. The market has always turned the table around during the last months of the year and this year will no stranger too. The coin will recover from the dip.
Mdj18k

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Eventually it will, thats the currency of the future and everybody will have to use it Smiley
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

I think this is just an issue given by the cukong to be able of panic to Bitcoin users. as we know, they can give bad issues so they can get a lot of profits. I'm sure Bitcoin will someday become very expensive, my advice is to be wise in choosing a decision, don't let you regret it for days.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

Its really interesting, one of the line that caught my attention, is the price is not the measure of crypto growth, and I am agree, bitcoin is not created to become asset, the real measurement of crypto success should be from its adoption and the transaction volume, crypto users has been keep on rising recently and the fame also keep on rising, the price for me is still in great path, I think crypto will have a great future although we are trapped in bear market for a long time now
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

Yes it is, let us just have a positive outlook to make it happen, and as i read on some news about bitcoin this will increase its value after a few years, and i believe on that, the reason why i invest now.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:06 AM

We cant blame bitcoin investors to worry regarding their investment because bitcoin is volatile and its price right now is very low but dont loose hope because i believe that its price will rise in the future just be patient and this will make the market active again.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

I often see when all prices go down, there is always unpleasant news from various social media. you have to believe in bitcoin, because so far no one can beat bitcoin. Buy now and hold it until the price recovers.

really what you say that can affect the price of bitcoin is news that is in the media, be it good or bad news, I as a crypto currency trader remains optimistic bitcoin will continue to rise year by year because bitcoin is currently an investment alternative promising
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

In an early Monday interview on CNBC on Monday, cryptocurrency advocate Meltem Demirors revealed that bitcoin’s real value is coming in real-time. However, the current situation regarding bitcoin price is rather unpleasing to investors and potential bitcoin users. Demirors stated that new technologies that shift the paradigm take a long time to get acquainted with.

https://coinpedia.org/news/bitcoin-will-gain-more-value-despite-investors-worries/
In my own opinion for long term yes it would increase its value time. with the continues growth of bitcoin users and investors there is no doubt bitcoin price may increase soon

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

This is very normal for cryptocurrency go up and down. The prices never stay the same, it always fluctuates. Bitcoin has always survived this price drops every year and been able to gain its value. So, I think bitcoin will gain more values. Just be patient and see what happens.
If there is something that people do not have too much these days is patience, many people are desperate they are losing a huge amount of money and many of them could not afford to lose what they invested, we know that is a mistake but people make mistakes like that all the time, so this means that they're expecting a fast recovery of this market but the likelihood of that happening is very low and so many are deciding to sell their coins despite the bad price.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

Investors are always worried about their investments most especially in time where market turns red but we also have to accept the fact that investors take an advantage with that opportunity to buy some and hold that will also affect the value of Bitcoin to rise. If there is bearish or down trend everyone is buying and hoarding that is why supply is getting scarce and will moon after a couple of weeks or months.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███