Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:11:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a newb but I want to invest... any thoughts?  (Read 730 times)
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

If you have ample time then you can do airdrops, but it's hard to find good airdrops nowadays because it is so easy to create a token and do an airdrop, some of these airdrops are scams and there is no real platform behind it, only meant to scam people and to make money from the creator
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

It is almost useless to ask about such things. Investing is only your business, your solution no one will tell you about right way, you need to choose it yourself
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

I think you've learned the lesson, although in the worst way possible, but it's ok, the best thing to do is always do some research before investing, find out where the market is right now and why it's like this, read a lot about future predictions, but don't let yourself be influenced too much because this market is full of people with their own interests, so always do your own research so you can form your opinion and discern a good investment from a bad one.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

The best thing you did is you had learn the lesson from your mistake and that is very important. Knowledge ks the key to success and therefore,  always remember that before investing you already had acquire the knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrency. Buy during the dip and sell when market is up to gain the profit you need to achieve.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

What I have still won't depend on the airdrop because it's not Crypto's true knowledge because the airdrop is just a free gift made on the project that does it, and if you read a lot here it's certainly very good Opportunities aren't from air drops because there are many other opportunities which can produce more coins than we have to take an airstrip, if you start trading in the market and experience a very deep loss then you have to analyze more trades because there are greater opportunities. .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

Yet you just lose the value against the USD or whatever your currency. Still the same amount of BTC if you didn't made any sell yet. You can invest in others coins using BTC and can increase the amount of BTC by time to time and hold btc for some time. By this you can recover slowly slowly if BTC up soon then.

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

Investing is very risks so you should know this thing before you buy any coins. Every trader had a mistake at first when buying but always serves it as a lesson. When bought at all time high you have an option to wait when price surpass this level of struggling in btc. Never rely on airdrop most of them are scam.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

You need to understand very well on investing, you should pay attention about the details you wanted to invest. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and as of the moment we're in the early stages. You should keep intact with your mentor.

Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

I can see that there is a spirit of seriousness in you. You have a good idea that will help your life. There is nothing bad  being a newbie and invest in  cryptocurrency. But you need to go about cryptocurrency and blockchains very well. Meet with your colleagues who have been in crypto  longer than the time you joined, I'm talking about jr. Member, market, full member etc to give you some hints you need to follow so that you will not fall into the hand of fraudsters or scam.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

If you want to invest without losing your money, then join some bounty campaign first. It's a good start for a newbie. because this is where I started too. the good thing about this, you can earn more coins without any hassle.you also have plenty of time to learn more about cryptocurrency and how to invest safely here.
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

Welcome to join your friends! First of all, I am glad that you did not invest all your money in this market when you did not understand the market. I think that as a newbie, what you need to do is to first familiarize yourself with this market and accumulate some trading experience. This is very important. The investment risk is very large and must be invested cautiously.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

As a newbie, you should not blindly invest, so you are likely to lose your money, but fortunately you invest in bitcoin, so you will not lose money before you sell it, I believe it will be in the future. Will rise again, so as long as you patiently hold it, then you will not lose your money.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

As a novice to invest in Bitcoin is correct, the current loss is not a real loss, you have to insist on holding it and not selling it. Then you will not lose, Bitcoin is still the highest in the future, and will quickly soar.
I think the airdrop is not good. Most are worthless.
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Today I start a new way in making money. Very good mood and I wish you success. Before investing, I will be attentive and read a lot of advice here on the forum and on the Internet. I do not want the first setbacks to reduce faith in the future of crypto-currency.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

As a novice to invest in Bitcoin is correct, the current loss is not a real loss, you have to insist on holding it and not selling it. Then you will not lose, Bitcoin is still the highest in the future, and will quickly soar.
I think the airdrop is not good. Most are worthless.
I think it is the best way of investment for this moment. Of course you should select the project carefully, the market is full of scams. I can suggest to look at IcoGuide.com rates, they are not paid, so it will make the selection process easier
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

First learn to terminology Of the cryptoworld. After that target yourself bunch of tokens and start investing in them. Avoid weak hands and stay away of panic sales.

bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

for a newbie if you want to make an investment, don't forget to do research first because it is very important, research can help you find out which coins have good potential.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

Before investing i think you should give some time to research about the market and then try investing in Cryptocurrency projects and ICO where you think you can gain a good amount of returns. You should learn more about trading and mining process in order to invest over there because i don't think Airdrop programs can give you consistent income on monthly basis for a long run and nowadays it is very tough to find out the really good projects.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

Some airdrop are good because its free. But not many airdrop token landed on exchanger because the project discontinue. If you want to invest, right now many coin in market having low price and below ICO price

Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

I would suggest you to stick to bitcoin for a while, once you learn day trading then a lot of doors are opened for you, you can make that a full time job if you want, but you have to start from the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: