Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase wallet added Ethereum classic!  (Read 350 times)
whirlcoin (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

When I just logged in to my coinbase mobile app,I noticed that they added ETC also in their wallet storage,but I don't know when they added it but it maybe very recently I think.

Anyone noticed this already, if not just login to your wallet and just get amazed. Cheesy
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

When I just logged in to my coinbase mobile app,I noticed that they added ETC also in their wallet storage,but I don't know when they added it but it maybe very recently I think.

Anyone noticed this already,of not just login to your wallet and just get amazed. Cheesy

almost everyone who is related to the crypto already had the idea from the last month that coinbase will list etc and i am surprised that you are user of coinbase and don"t had any idea about it.. keep yourself updated

whirlcoin (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

Anyone noticed this already,of not just login to your wallet and just get amazed. Cheesy

almost everyone who is related to the crypto already had the idea from the last month that coinbase will list etc and i am surprised that you are user of coinbase and don"t had any idea about it.. keep yourself updated
I didn't know anything about this untl today, because I have been in vacation for a while so I don't have much time to explore around the forum for a month or two.But this have any effect in the price of ETC?
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

Due to this, ethereum classic price spiked in last 3-4 days. I think Coinbase already previously announced about adding ETC on their wallet.
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

I think Coinbase made a mistake with this move. One thing that is a compulsory fork that does not work at all is an ethereum classic.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

It was announced early that they gonna do it. ETC gonna be the future main mining coin for  Ethsash algorithm after Ethereum turns towards POS, Coinbase step was expected anyway even before they announce it early. All ETC updates are pointed at taking Ethereum place after Ethereum switch to POS.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

I think this is really good news for Ethereum Classic and it will positively affect the ETC course. I can not say that Ethereum Classic is a very good and promising coin, but it also has the right to exist. I think fans of ETC have long been waiting for such news.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Ethereum Classic became one of my favorite altcoins, I have collected it for a long time, if it has been added to coinbene of course I am very happy. and I hope to quickly recover and increase the price

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

The matter to enlist ETC in coinbase is being discussed from more than a month ago when Coinbase declared it in their blog. You should know it ago, be informed always Smiley. That's why the forum is standing here fore.
Atrom_84

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

I'm not sure how will be the decision to add a new coins when the price of the cryptocurrency market goes down. But hopefully it will be good. If any coin add to coinbase it can help for expanding cryptomarket.
A S Valentina

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Although I do not have the correct idea about when BTC is added to coinbase. I hope that it will bring good results. But I am not sure how this new project will benefit the cryptomarket.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

I'm not quite clear about this when BTC was added to coinbase. but if it's done it will be for better. I can hope BTC will help us in passing this situation. And will do a good job in the future.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

For me Ethereum classic is the most favorite altcoin.  I collect it such a long time, I will very happy if it added to coinbase. I hope it will recover quickly and rise the price.
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

I didn't know anything about this untl today, because I have been in vacation for a while so I don't have much time to explore around the forum for a month or two.But this have any effect in the price of ETC?
ETC won the support of the Chinese group company "Foxconn", which invested 50M into the ETC, so it has gone out of an independent trend and went up. I think this should be an important reason. I don't know there are other reasons.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

coinbase wallet are add ethereum classic i think it is good sign for ethereum classic. now it is more easy to transaction and more secure for investors. its future are more bright and it will do something good in future.
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

it is amazing to me because ethereum classic are more secure and profitable. it will do something good  in future. now it is more secure and reliable. it is easy to transaction by coinbase. its future are good.
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

it is very good news for ethereum classic people because now it is more reliable and secure. it will be more easy to transaction and should be fast than before. its future are more potential and profitable.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I would like to thanked you for providing this news among us it will help us to have market information but unfortunately I still didn't have any major update about this news but I am really looking forward for some new updates to arrive
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

thank you for providing this news and it seems to that it has blow everyone mind cause everyone is discussing about this so the comments are mixed some saying that they made a fool move and some are saying that it will progress so now only the time will able to answer it
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

Good sign for ETC for sure, but I am starting to feel Coinbase will soon be an exchange filled to the brim with different alts, just like so many others.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄