Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 11:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this  (Read 825 times)
nguyenhung0902 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

This is false. Ethereum is not a shitcoin, and I do not see it happening that its price would be reduced to $100. The market is currently unfavorable and not just to ethereum, but all of the coins. It is okay to see a reduction of prices of the coins at this time. When all of this is over, and the market experiences a bullish trend again, you will see the price of ethereum spike up once more.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

This is probably the shittiest comment I've read here coming from the CEO of an exchange that makes shitload of money from people going long or shorting crypto assets. We all know how the market went down, market capitalization went down, a lot of good coins shed their prices considerably, I mean BTC went from its ATH of $20k to as low as $5500. This doesn't mean BTC would be referred to as a shitcoin. In the order of importance, we ordinarily have BTC, ETH and every other alt out there in the market. Therefore, referring to ETH as shitcoin is a tad disrespectful.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

It will not come down to that level. It is still one of the best coins we have in this space. It definitely will rise again.
coinzen90

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:05:13 AM

i think it's just temporary, itt will rise again and definitely not a shitcoin.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:14:04 AM

i don't thing ethereum is a shitcoin, i think it's just the market which is a bit down, hopefully it will improve later
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

Ethereum has endured itself for a long time and the market is now on downwards as well. So, Ethereum is not a shitcoin we can say. But having some hard times, it will also rise as per the market stands, I guess.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

Don't be worried about price down. Because Ethereum will do good in future. Ethereum has a huge potential and bright future I guess. It was doing good in past so, we have to wait for future profit.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

He made some FUD to collect Ethereum from the dip.
Don't believe them. Ethereum is the best.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

the eth network has completely unresolved problems. Its future now depends on scalability solutions. October updates will show us the real picture
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

I think Ethereum is the best coin on the cryptocurrency market, and what it's losing in value right now is the impact of the falling market. as soon as the market starts to grow, then Ethereum will soar in price.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

LOL. If you think ETH is just a shit coin so can you sell all your ETH for me? LOL. I'll buy them all asap when we can contact to each other Smiley. It's the best altcoin and ETH's blockchain is being used to develop so fucking many ICO projects and people in this crypto world have one more way to earn money is investing in ICO project so you still think it's just a shitcoin? LOL.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

Ethereum has done much better in the past so, it will be much better in the future. Because its future is very good, there is a lot more chance of profit. Do not worry, please wait, you  will certainly get better result.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

If Mr. Hayes speaks of ethereum as a shitcoin, where do the other altcoins stands? If we were to think about this, Ethereum has the backing of more than 150 organizations working together to ensure the widespread adoption of this altcoin. Wide range of industries were taking advantage of it's platform. It only means one thing, ethereum is one heck of an altcoin.
Do these organizations and industries find ethereum a shitcoin? NO, i don't think so.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Ethereum will be much better in the future because it is potential for profit. Ethereum will do much better as it has been in the past. But at the present time, the price is a little lower. In the future it will bring profit for investors.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

The Ethereum is a machine. Slow and powerful, besides with a huge and strong team, all these famous people will eventually use his technology and who will not, will be left behind. While all large and small companies tell us what it is, it's slow, not technological, it's slowly moving forward, constantly introducing something new into its system. And all the rest for him as a test site)
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Now eth will replace etc.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

I think he's not going down to $ 100 ! And the people who sell it will feel sorry and bite their elbows when it costs $ 10,000.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Not shitcoin, but too many negative trends that hit ethereum and other altcoins. the meaning of shitcoin is not a coin that can fall to $ 100. Shitcoin is a coin that is not clear about the project and its future. Ethereum has a clear future in my opinion.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

Ethereum is not a shitcoin and it can never go down as $100. The last its price can fall reach is $200; Ethereum is a widely used coin among ICOs because of the smart bade contract functionality it offers and it is widely invested in because it has a very great future with the tendency to displace bitcoin in the near future. So because the price of ethereum is going down everyday does not mean you should be calling it a shit coin. The fall in ethereum price is just down to decline in crypto market and once the market survives again, ETH will increase in price back again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: