Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:07:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this  (Read 826 times)
VogueaNON

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

yes i also heard about this news,  this is a very unfortunate news but this ki6of situated is normal here,  ups and downs are investors regular partner so I would suggest that doesn't loss hope cause with time thing will be back to its track
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

If ETH is a shitcoin. So what are all the altcoin developed under ETH's platfrom to be called? ETH is the best altcoin and has the greatest hope of its future development. So do not worry too much when the price goes down at this time. Just wait and you will find your thoughts completely wrong
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

well if you want to do business in this place you must have to accept one thing and that is you have to deal with bad times and risk, and if you wants to be successful then you must have to clam in this kinds of situation otherwise it will be hard for you to earn profit from here
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:02:51 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:17:19 PM by CoinEraser

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

By the way, you can read such statements over and over again, even about Bitcoin. In this statement Ethereum is badly done this time. That's nothing new. I don't really think that the price of Ethereum will fall so far, because this altcoin has a lot of support. It can happen, but that doesn't mean that it will really happen. So you shouldn't always take statements like that first and see what the reality looks like. For me, this is another attempt to drive the price down and not a news.  Wink
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

All of the top cryptocurrencies have experienced price dip due to current market situation not just Ethereum. It has been three years since this coin is in the market. I hope it will survive more.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

Right now Ethereum is traded at around 300 USD and has market capital of 31.27 billion. I don’t think shit coin would be able to raise this much capital. If people find usability and utility on them, there is still chance for them to come back.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

eth is my favorite altcoin and personally I do not consider it a shitcoin I think I will continue to use it regardless of its value for its versatility, speed of transactions and smart contracts

free space pm if interessed
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

It is still one of the best coins we have in this space. It definitely will rise again.
I don't own any eth, but I completely agree that it is one of only a small number of altcoins worth owning.  There is a lot you can do with it, and eth is going to survive any crypto meltdown if that should occur.  I would be willing to bet money on that.  True, it is now getting slammed along with other altcoins but it will survive this.

If you were a contrarian investor, whereby you buy investments which are currently very unpopular, you could probably make a decent profit on eth.  Same could be said for buying gold too.  Both of those have been sold off to almost irrational levels and that should tell you it's a good time to buy.

Just checked eth price, which I normally do not do.  It stands at about $278.  That is ridiculous for eth.  Guaranteed when it recovers it's going back to over $1000.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

The statement revealed by him too can be considered a way of price manipulation. Surely the statement from him could have made few people stop from buying or investing on ethereum. So, it is our need and we need to analyze in the better way to find the truth lying inside.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

For some reasons he has underestimated the value of ETH I think. I don't think that ETH will touch the $100 level. It is a very strong coin. But due to the current market conditions ETH has fallen down. But sooner it will start going up for sure.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

I don't think Ethereum is like that, not even close. All alt coins are having a really bad time but from them all, this is the one i expect surviving the most in the upcoming years and growing at a good pace.

In fact, some people believe that the price of it will triple by the end of the year: https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

It could be a matter of opinion or it could be a matter of perception. We will have to wait and see.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

I do not agree with this statement, i think when the market recovers then we will see eth as the first alt to move and provide the now investors with profits, so do not take negative statements seriously.

usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

This must be the false news. Don't believe that.This may be the move to reduce the price of Ethereum.Now the price of Ethereum is around 276$,this is due to some dump in the price of bitcoin.Whenever the price of Bitcoin is reduced,their will be some reduction in Ethereum and all the altcoins.Use the fluctuations to buy Ethereum at low.It may not possible in future.If the price of Ethereum reaches 500$, you can't see Ethereum at 270$ again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
I also saw this news today. In general, before that, I strongly believed in Ethereum, but after reading the article, for some reason I began to think that Ethereum would repeat the fate of Bitconnect
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Recently observing the performance of ethereum, I also have to agree with this that ethereum is becoming a shit coin day by day. I really don’t find any future of it. Soon it will be replaced by many promising altcoins.
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

No I don’t agree with this because we cannot blame it now completely because the whole market is down now. So I hope when the market will stable ethereum will take over its place.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

This is not the first time someone would come out with pronouncement like this, it happens last year also, it is not peculiar to Ethereum, Bitcoin has being called so many bad name before. I use to be in this category before calling Ethereum a shitcoin because I don't understand the tech then, if Ethereum is shitcoin what is Augur, DigixDAO, ICONOMI etc built on it. The price can go low or even lower than $100 but it would bounce back

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

This is not true. Just because the market is not good right now, ETH is unable to recover. Once the conditions for crypto market becomes positive, we will see eth and other coins rallying around bitcoin.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

If it is true then we have to say the whole industry is a shit industry. But it's not true from my opinion. Bad time doesn't make a coin worthless. We need to keep patience and give Ethereum some time,
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Different people will have different sayings about different coins. But i think Ethereum is not a shitcoin. Having fluctuations does not make coins shitcoins. I still have some faith on it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: