Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this  (Read 822 times)
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Ethereum is one the most promising coin of the industry. It is also top pick of many people. So how can it be a shitcoin? Yes i know it has fallen a lot in last few day, but the whole market is suffering nowadays.
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

Though Arthur is calling ETH a shitcoin but I don't agree with him. ETH might have been seeing a very rough time due to the ICO manipulation of ETH coins which has made the ICO owners to have power over ETH market by collecting all their capital in ETH. However, in my opinion. Ethereum coins still have much potential left in it from becoming a shitcoin suddenly.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

You/people should at least research the definition of shitcoin is before saying nonsense. Eth might be in downtrend like what other altcoins do, but this coin is one of the most active in terms of development so this is just temporary and no need to worry. I can only see that because of this Scam ICO and wrong doing of this ICO project that is based in ERC20 affects ETH price.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

You/people should at least research the definition of shitcoin is before saying nonsense. Eth might be in downtrend like what other altcoins do, but this coin is one of the most active in terms of development so this is just temporary and no need to worry. I can only see that because of this Scam ICO and wrong doing of this ICO project that is based in ERC20 affects ETH price.
Yeah true the ERC20 has affected ETH in a certain manners otherwise saying it is a shitcoin makes it easy for a decent person to judge the OP knowledge level. Bitcoin loses more than 1000 dollars in a day in downtrend but it doesn't mean that any of the coin in downtrend losing value in price makes it a  shitcoin.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

ethereum is not a shitcoin, but yes for now i think ethereum still overpriced, i think its better for ethereum to stable on 100-200$ for years, it make people feeling save on invest and using this coin for ico payment
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Your speculations are only panic due to lack of experience. Ethereum is very strong coin witch huge potencial for future but now need time like every coin. I will still wait for growth which we will see for sure
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Of course, this is not true. It's even strange to read such comments about the Ethereum. Look at the project better, read the reviews and everything will fall into place. Good luck!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I hope he has tons of ethereum to dump in the market to drag the price to below 100 dollars. Else its just another FUD created by Bitmex CEO for his whale friends to buy up ethereum

nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Personally for me, ETHEREUM  is not a shitcoin but rather a very promising and potential coin.Ethereum is a coin that has good technology, team members and also very potential coin for hold. Though the price may be falling but I believe this is due to the current condition of the crypto market and it will rise when the market recover fully from the bear.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
Any cryptocurrency can be called Shitcoin. Even bitcoin fits this definition. I think you should not believe such words.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

There has to be some truth to this though I don't really expect just expert opinions to be considered as the guideline for investing but the recent crash of ETH market is so bad that it has the possibility to come down to a two figure price zone as it seems like right now. However, so far it looks like Arthur Hayes' statement is bit exaggerated but you cannot deny the fall of Bitcoin meanwhile.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

I stopped believing in all these big personality and experts' opinion regarding coin market because most of the time they are either trying to manipulate the market or expressing their concerns which doesn't even matter. ETH has been the base of a lot of ICOs and their tokens, it looks very difficult for anyone to imagine a market without Ethereum. Though the fall might get prolonged but it will definitely bounce back.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

I think that's not the cause, but Ethereum's price is constantly depreciating. The main reason is that the Chinese government has issued some bans on virtual currency. You can find out more information, and I believe it will soon recover.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

ETH is not a shit coin. If it had been that bad, then it wouldn't have been surviving in the market for so long and would be giving a head on competition to BTC. We need to have faith in the coin and keep investing in it in order to make it survive.
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

I don't agree to you. Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the market. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and the price might fall any moment. That does not mean that the coin is a shit coin. Soon ethereum will recover back its position in the market.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Ethereum is one the most promising coin of the industry. It is also top pick of many people. So how can it be a shitcoin? Yes i know it has fallen a lot in last few day, but the whole market is suffering nowadays.

I take your argument as a fair point as I too agree that the ETH is a good coin despite the current price drop
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

I do not agree with this at all, Ethereum is a Cryptocurrency that would stand the test it f time, infact it is the first Blockchain to introduce smart contracts, this is quite huge and would enable other revolutionary innovations to be built on it's Blockchain, To me Ethereum would stand the test of time and is in no way a shitcoins

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

LOL, come on, guys, Ethereum is a second crypto, for me it is more important than BTC due to low fees, speed and easy use.
There is no strong competitors of ethereum at the moment
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

tears welling, looking at the course of Ethereum. It is not very clear why the price falls so much. One of the best-selling coins. I really hope that when the market trend changes, there will be good X
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

First of all its not a COIN  Grin So many projects and even for something else people use ETH . Yes you can trade is as Value aswell , but currently its being used as Fundraising mostly . Alot of projects probably sell of after ICO's . But i dont see it touching 100$ anytime soon .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: