Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this  (Read 817 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

If ethereum is just a shitcoin then why most ICO wants ETH for their investments?why they made ETH as the first currency to be with investment?
why they chose ERC-20 to have the contract on their tokens?
WHY WHY WHY, ETH is shitcoin because it is totally red and continually falling?
why you haven't said that before when ETH was less than 200 USD last year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

Her words are shit because saying ETH a shitcoin is equal to saying cryptocurrency market a shit. I don't know why people are blaming ETH so badly, i don't think ETH deserve this type of respect. If anybody want to blame, then blame ICO market because this year ICO market did not able to do well. Most of the projects did not reach to their target and some leave their project by collecting money. And it is not good for ETH because 99% project runs on the platform of ETH. That's why ETH goes down, but it doesn't mean ETH is dead, ETH will strongly came back, just need some time!
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

If ETH was a bad coin, then it would have been able to get a high demand in the market among the investors in the first place. So, this state of the coin should not define its status in the first place. ETH will rise.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

It's just the usual bitmex market manipulation FUD to bring the prices down so these whales can buy more. As it is already down might as well push it down further, we all know what it is really worth so it will rise up again eventually when the market recovers.

KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

You will be surprise to know that this man may be in possession of  large quantity of Ethereum. There is freedom of speech so anyone can wake up and say any thing without tangible evidence to back it up. You better buy now  you may not see this opportunity again
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

This is really funny, ETH the blockchain that many ICO's launch on is a Shitcoin, I don't believe that. The market is unfavorable to all coins and ETH is not an exemption, with time all will be well.
Ini35

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

If ethereum is a shit coin, what do we call all other altcoins? Eth is ranked second after bitcoin and this is an acceptable fact. The fall of a coin does not mean it will not rise again. As a matter of fact, every coin has its own volatility. Some people had complained about bitcoin and called it shit coin, just because it plunged so much sometimes ago, but now that it seems to be growing steadily, we have shifted our focus away from it. I still have tge believe that ethereum will rise again.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

I mean $100/coin won't be considered a shitcoin if you ask me. For something to be considered shitcoin it has to cost pennies compare to what it is today. I don't know what his motives are behind this, probably trying to bring more attention to his exchange.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

Come on! If ethereum seems to you hit coin, then advice me some trusted coins! Can't believe some people think this way. Thanks to ethereum we have so many tokens and projects. ICO collection sre just growing with total market cap

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

I neither use Bitmex  nor know who is its CEO. But after reading that, i'm sure that i will never use Bitmex  and consider it as a shit exchange. He calls ETH is shitcoin, Why doesn't he delist ETH out of his exchange Bitmex?
Msworld83
Copper Member

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Here is why some don't deserve to be in crypto or even have chance to talk about it, because if you don't know how it work definitely you are type that cause fud, calling ETH shitcoin is just mere talk, ETH has all it takes to and is the second best crypto after the btc, for it price to come down don't say it a shot and if you must know the up and down is the heart of crypto and any coin that goes up and don't want to come down is a shit for pump and not really nature of crypto so the time for eth to correct it momentum is now and soon all market will see a green candle , so if you only want up and up I think crypto is not for you.
ridertiger

Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

That is just dumb. I dont understand it, so it must be a shitcoin. Well, how about all these ICOs and the billion dollar market everyone is trying to deflate?
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Think about how Ethereum can be a shitcoin if it is a tool for launching ICO and is constantly in demand. I think that this person deliberately deceives everyone, he want would profit from manipulating the price.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

- As I know many ICO projects have emitted ETH.
- Ethereal's current supply exceeded 95,912,556 ETH, surpassing 5,559,880 ETH compared with the expected supply from Ethereum's parent. At a transaction price of $ 275 / ETH, the difference in supply was up to 1, $ 5 billion.
So, I will sell ETH. I will buy NEO.
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I have big doubts, there will be no price 100, I think the code will start the market with strong growth,price of the ethereum will be more than 1000. But it will not be this year.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
JaekRock

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

I think there's a lot more than ETH in the top 20 of market cap right now that have less of a reason to be there (cough....ripple...cough), but ETH has some pretty serious issues to overcome and there are other dapp platforms launched or launching that already address scalability/speed and other concerns.  Its surprising how quickly people have turned on ETH, but not without some good reason.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
It just hoax and that news didn't has fundamental and possible reasons to trust. I believe eth still alive and can survive with the market condition. The decrease of eth's price just temporary and i believe the price will be increase few months later. If we see in the coinmarketcap, the price of eth still reach $270, but i think it will increase because of big demand to buy eth from people who see the chance in this condition. I sure that the eth will be bear up in the red zone condition and the price will be valuable and can't reach under $250.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Ethereum will still rise and recover back ,now is the best time to buy.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sky9314

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Ethereum is one of the best altcoins, it is not a shitcoin, although the current market in Ethereum is not ideal, but this is not because it is shitcoin, if Ethereum is shitcoin then it should have died.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

In the electronic money market, ETH is a potential electronic currency next to the BTC. ETH discount is due to the movement of the market. Technology, market, value, community, and popularity of ETH will confirm the value of ETH. The price of ETH will rise when the market stabilizes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: