Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:56:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this  (Read 827 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I think that you need to be so aggressive towards the ETH project, because this project, along with other projects, also depends very much on the price of BTC, so you can once again make sure that BTC manages the market and all our decentralization is really just not there.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

If ethereum is a shitcoin then i think bitcoin is the only crypto that we can call good. Ethereum already proved what it can do and so far there are still a lot of ico's that are using their platform so better not to listen in some news now.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

I do not agree with the fact that ethereum is shitcoin, this coin is very strong from a prospective project. But at the moment he is going through a difficult time, when marketmakers want so that people lose confidence in the crypto currency and massively sell it for pennies!
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
The rumors are always threatening when ETH slide the resistance and the value goes down. A coin has a strong influence and accounts for over 90% of the new altcoin built on it and they claim it is shitcoin. This argument is unfounded. If ETH is independent. I think its value has grown significantly. Just a little adjustment to bring the balance, I think ETH will return true value.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

Ethereum is just going down because it follows the footsteps  of Bitcoin and of course we are in a bear market so that is quite normal for me.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

What kind of insight is that! are you accusing the 3 year old Ethereum Coin as Shitcoin. I think that is a big nonsense accusation the statistics debunk that stupid claim as we all know that Ethereum price was reach $1300 dollars last year and despite of that achievement still someone is calling it a shitcoin what a dumb.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

The price of coins doesn't determine whether a project is a good project or a shit project, the market price of a coin is determined by the market demand and supply, when there are more buyers then the prices will increase but when there are many sellers then the price dips, so to make the price of coins go up, we should begin to preach good and talk good about cryptos so that new people will join the space and buy more.  

Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

i think you dont have a guts because you dont think before posting it, etherium is not a shitcoin because it's still alive and alot of ICO and people are still using it.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

shitcoin which occupies the 2nd position lol, even if ETH shitcoin i think he will survive, ETH is one of the coins that has the fastest growth in value, just release in 2015, and now have a big comunity, and also one of the coins that has the most ico.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Ethereum is my favorite Altkoin.To that the crypto currency market is not stable now, does not mean that the Ethereum will drop to $ 100. This is one of the most reliable coins.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

i think that you are just a shitposter and Ethereum is the cryptocurrency №1, it has more usecases than any other coin among more than 1800 from coinmarketcap, even including bitcoin.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Eth is great and I'm pretty sure that eth is not a shitcoin. Eth is next to btc and no other alts are close to it than eth. Stop the hate and just wait until eth and other alts recover.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Ethereum has a clear future in my opinion, besides that Ethereum is also a platform for many ICO projects, so investors will buy Ethereum to invest in ICOs. in my opinion Ethereum is not shitcoin, but too many negative trends have hit ethereum and other altcoins, making the price fall for a while.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

It is your opinion. I havent heard that CEO of Bitmex said this. You provided some local site but not official english source, like cnbc or ccn.
So do not spread false news. Ethereum is not a shitcoin!
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

I think Ethereum will never cost 100 dollars... And I hope it will rise again very soon...
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Only fools sell it at such a low price and smart buy !
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

I think Ethereum will never cost 100 dollars... And I hope it will rise again very soon...
If ICOs continue to sell ETH during this time to make a profit, then ETH prices may fall to that level in the near future. ETH is the cryptocurrency that fell the most heavily because all ICO thing scared the market and sold all the time. Hope they can calm down and do not panic sell so ETH can come back up

JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Ethereum isn't a shitcoin, and there is no way it is coming as low as a hundred dollars. Yes. the coin is really experiencing some difficult moment at this time, but I do not think that it is enough to say that it is one shitty coin. This coin is one of the best we have in the market, and it in a short time, it will prove itself. just relax and watch.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:12:41 AM

shitcoin which occupies the 2nd position lol, even if ETH shitcoin i think he will survive, ETH is one of the coins that has the fastest growth in value, just release in 2015, and now have a big comunity, and also one of the coins that has the most ico.
I think Ethereum is still very good for investment and if people think this is a shitcoin then surely you have psychological problems because this is the top coin in this market. Personally, I still choose to invest because Ethereum has a lot of potential and one day this coin can reach $500 if the altcoin season reappears. However, everyone's thoughts are different and you need to have a plan when choosing to invest in this coin.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:19:47 AM

Wow, this thread started on 2018 when Ethereum price is really going down and we have seen it < $100 isn't it. And then this month alone, it suddenly peaked around $260-$280, that's why we need more patience in this market.

We can't really say that Ethereum is a shitcoin because it is still the top altcoin out there. It might have been undergoing a lot of price correction as we have seen, but it is slowly rising up, so we shouldn't lost hope on this project on the contrary, the it is still one of the best asset to invest specially that we have high hope this 2020-2021 that the crypto market will have a good bounce.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x