Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2270 times)
cryptjh (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

Neo is one coin that I have thoroughly analysed and read a lot of reviews on, and I think it is a great coin. All I need right now, is a reasonable amount of funds to invest in the coin. It is a great project, and one that I would recommend for anyone to invest in. It is even worth investing and hodling for a long term. I see it has potential to do so much in the market.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

NEO and ontology aims to achieve different things. So, I'd not consider ontology as the competitor to NEO but NEO is failing in comparison of it's immediate competitors as well.
NEO being one of the oldest of its kind, has failed to achieve any proper clients and most of its success would depend on the performance of upcoming NEX.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I do not like NEO because this coin is centralized and may be controlled by chinese goverment. The worst thing at the moment is NEO will be abandoned by the developer and create a new one.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

it's okay dude, you can check vexanium that use achain platform.
the market of vexanium is more life than achain market trading. and the price of vexanium is almost the same with achain price and maybe 2-5 moths later vexanium will be more expensive than achain
KROADER

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

NEO is a very good platform, I'm sure it will last a while longer.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

The NEO project certainly has great prospects.Personally,I believe that after a rather protracted recession, this currency will be able to rise skyrocketing.And I think those who had time to invest in this"Chinese Ethereum" expect a profitable return.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

NEO is one of the oldest token in the market. Firstly marketed as Antshares, didn't got any attention. So, the team re-branded the name and redefined it's use.
They also made some tokens in their own platform to demonstrate but they got zero attention from the real developers and are struggling to get a real client for their platform.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

maybe it can be the future if they develop their market numbers and also the large number of members who follow and can give bonuses to users, so that others become interested in using them.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Neo is one coin that I have thoroughly analysed and read a lot of reviews on, and I think it is a great coin. All I need right now, is a reasonable amount of funds to invest in the coin. It is a great project, and one that I would recommend for anyone to invest in. It is even worth investing and hodling for a long term. I see it has potential to do so much in the market.
Definitely NEO is a best altcoin for long-term investment. It have really wonderful future. I already invested my some portfolio on NEO. Hopefully I will get good profits.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

I think that NEO and Ontology both have a good future - they are very good projects to hold. But the prices are highly dependent from Bitcoin price which now is not as big as at the beginning of this year. So better to hold Bitcoin and after it increasing more than 20000$ buy that coins.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

How can NEO and Ontology be compared when Neo has $17.39 and Ontology $2.03 just now in the coinMarketCap. The market is volatile and the present average condition is downwards. So I suggest not to panic, when BTC grows, it will take most of the Alt coins with it. Hold and gain.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

NEO is cool, but it's for big business. NEO is already a working product to many milestones as far as useful dApps go.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

at first I thought that NEO would at least be like ethereum but as time went on it wasn't exactly what I thought because I felt NEO didn't experience a lot of developments that caused NEO to be ignored and make the price very cheap especially when the market goes down like now, but the future can still change, maybe NEO will recover when the market has recovered

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Neo was among the coins that was greatly hit by the crypto tsunami, Though it still has great utility and I so much believe in it's usefulness in the crypto space, I would prefer a nep5 token over an Erc20 token. The value however rally went so down, but I believe it a crypto that has future
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

This coin is in my briefcase !I believe that after a while it will give a good increase! now is the time to buy it)
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

When the total cryptomarket is in downswing, NEO is not an exception. So, NEO is running below. But it is expected that in less time it will return to its position and bring benefits to the investors.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

Neo will be in the future with bitcoin and some alts.

There is a great future with NEO and its NEP-5 tokens and wallet.
i am pretty sure that holders will harvest golden fruits with this one.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

NEO is not the opposite of cryptocurrency market. Since the whole cryptocurrency market is moving in one direction, Neo is going towards that direction. However, hopefully NEO will be good because its future is very bright and there is a lot more chance of profit.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Since New has done well in the past, it is expected that it will be better in the future. but we have to wait for getting profits in the future. As an investor I am waiting for that time and profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: