Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2268 times)
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

NEO are more secure and reliable. it is more potential and probable because it is made by advance technology. it will do something good in future. it will turn around and increase their price. its future are more profitable.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Certainly. This is a whole ecosystem that is characterized by the speed of work and a very friendly philosophy of the project. Now I am a fan of NEO, I think there is no alternative now.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

Am actually positive about the future of Neo, its true that it has lost over 80%, since last year, but most cryptocurrency are also in this league. Neo has a great potential and could be a very good investment. I do hope that the project is not abandoned, that could be a major set back.
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

NEO is a potential project. NEO values community development, has a huge global community of developers, and even in this downturn we see a large number of NEO followers, and I think this project will be a great success in the future.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Most of the alts melted in the past months.it is not just about neo.alts are down, bitcoin is down. when they start to go up so will neo.
neo ecosystem will be very important for other developing projects and just like eth it will be valuable.
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

NEO are more beneficial for investor. it is made by advanced technology that's why it is more trusted and reliable. it will do something good in future.im also interest to invest here because it will make more profit for investors in future.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Neo got hit hard by this correction. Add some fud and some competing projects and you get this low price. Offers some opportunities too I guess....I mean, how low will the bottom for NEO be...I guess it can be lower, but probably not back to ICO prices Tongue. So, it's a waiting game. Hope NEO is able to get back its share again, as there is quite some competition right now...
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

NEO is now not very prominent in the background with other projects, but I think that now we still need to try to invest at least some kind of money that could very well compensate for the opportunity for investment.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

I think Neo also has a good future that you get now, because seeing Neo's price development is getting better now, so I believe Neo is also a good investment in the long run.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

I think that Neo is one of the most promising cryptocurrency for the next few years. Neo has a lot of real projects that are eager to introduce their applications to the lives of people around the planet.
saba1256

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

NEO can be grow more because more companies use NEO blockhain and have now fees for users.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

NEO are more secure for investment because it is made by advance technology. its future are more profitable and it will do something good in future.it will be provide better service that's why i'm also interested to invest here.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

In this month, the price of bitcoin and most of altcoins still decrease, so do Neo or ontology. As i know from coinmarketcap today, the price of neo is about $16.78 per coin and ontology $2.04 per coin. The value of both of coins have significant decrease rather than few months ago, but we must optimist that the coins will increase. For now, if you have NEO, you can hold it until the price more valuable because i think neo can give more advantages and profits rather than ontology.
arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

I read a lot about NEO in order to get good knowledge of the crypto currency. As the technological platform of NEO can be called one of the best, but no one can eclipse Ephrium. For NEO developers, it is necessary to wait when the Chinese government opens its market for cryptography.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

I think Ontology is still lagging far behind from total market capital of NEO. Though Ontology has made some progress, it will take time to reach at the level of NEO. But if NEO keeps losing value then Ontology might dominate NEO.
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

You can realize the future of NEO by observing its recent market price and the way it frops.so NEO is not going to recover according my opinion. So holding its coin will not be a good choice I believe
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

No matter what its condition and the market price, I still believe that Neo will rise and may dominate the market in future. So holding its coin would be visionary decision
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

it’s not only about NEO. I personally believe that many coins will flourish its value in future. So in that sense I think NEO has a great potential ahead in the market
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

Neo is a good prospective project
Full of life and ethusiasm
But lately it dumped massively with degrading progress and I believe it can only get better
Positive vibes conquers all doubts

Hodl on to Neo
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

NEO was for quite a while the greatest altcoins in my portfolio, however after Ontology was made NEO appears to have been stuck in an unfortunate situation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: