Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2270 times)
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

The major reason why NEO is still on crypto market is their concept of smart economy. Through this concept allows any real world asset digitalized. So NEO actually has long way to go that is what I think.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

NEO is not alone that is a rough patch. If you take a look on the current situation of the market place you’ll see how bad time it is having. Due to NEO’s various benefits it will be able to back it’s glory days.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I know every person who trade in nei are disappointed but I'm have sure confidence on neo sure it will rise again.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

NEO is an old project that is still working on and has a good team, so it's definitely worth investing in the project, but I think it's a bit, since there are better options, but some money is worth investing.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

I was always for NEO, as for me this is project that is going to bring happiness. After deep research I have invested in NEO more than 2k$ at 17$ per coin, week ago
eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

NEO is a cryptocurrency that has yet to become big in the western part of the world. However, the East has seen its potential a long time ago. In fact, NEO is one of the most beloved cryptos in the East Asia, which is why it is often called ‘Chinese Ethereum’. It currently holds the 12th place on CoinMarketCap‘s list, but there are indications that this crypto might rise far above it, and reach the top 10 once more, or maybe even top 5.

It still has a long way to go before it reaches the heights that it is expected to reach, but if one thing is certain, it is that this crypto is here to stay.

ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

I think you should wait and give the market some time. When the market will be bullish I hope NEO will again back in their place and will be stable. Till then hold it and keep patience because NEO is really very promising.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

NEO has such great potentials. So I don’t think you should walk away rather than holding it. The current situation of market is very poor. So it has impact on NEO. After a few days everything will be fine I hope.
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I think NEO has future. The total market place is going down so until the market comes in a stable position no coin can be rise now. So don’t lose faith on NEO. It has great potentials to be better in future. 
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

Now you will be told here to hold/ sell, argue. In the end you take the decision of the majority, it is incorrect and after six months/year there will be a post on the topic here "no one understands here have advised me. I lost everything". Why ask for investment advice on the forum? People think for themselves and are responsible for their own decisions. Try to do the same
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

I believe that NEO's vision is to become an economy that allows businesses to do transactions without the need for third parties, more and more people are using their smart contracts despite having a higher fee than ethereum's, but they can also have better ICOs due to this fact, they are also developing their own exchange that can benefit them enormously, so far they are developing future projects, but if everything goes as we expect, NEO will be one of the strongest currencies next year.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

NEO was once considered as the main competitor of ethereum. But since then it has just fade away. It has a very promising technology and blockchain. We will have to wait for updates from its development team on what their plans are.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I think NEO is a coin that is worth maintaining, because it has a good rating for now. Not only the NEO is declining in price, but also happens to other coins.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

NEO is the future, I'll even say more that the whole of cryptomeria have a great future. This simply does not apply now, but in the future there will be a boom in cryptocurrencies

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
discoverblockchain

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Seems to have an interesting model that could potentially scale up yes. Also giving people an earning potential -> so people will hold.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Yes as to me, NEO was one of the best coin in the market when it surface on the market and still it has demonstrated it supremacy over many altcoins and also displace some good coins on the marketcap. Am a fans of NEO and am proud of it.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

I think that NEO is one of the few promising currencies, at the level of Ethereum, it also fights for the right of leadership

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

Look at each digital asset from top-30. Everything is red if compare with the beginning of 2018. This is the question about market, not NEO future...
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

I have heard that China government forbade legal persons to take any action with any cryptocurrency . Considering this I don't think NEO will have a future . Without support from China government they will lose technology & community competition , and thus lose their position on the market

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

Neo coin is one of the most promising coins in the coinmarketcap. In fact, they have similar features comparing to ethereum. The only advantage of NEo has its faster transaction speed, and totally zero transaction fees.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: