Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2268 times)
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

Yes, NEO has great & bright future because it gives huge profit and best for long term. It has good potential and very strong coin. It covers whole market in short period and people have full faith on it. It is a very promising coin and people have full faith on it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

Neo will be in the future with bitcoin and some alts, we have to wait to benefit in the future. I see this has the potential to do so many things on the market.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:47:53 AM

Nothing to sell, now NEO is in a bad position and lost a lot in terms of capitalization, but it still remains an excellent project with a great future. I really believe in NEO and I will not sell it.
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

I really love NEO, because it good potential coin. There are some pretty decent projects run by NEO, I would say it has a promising future.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

Ontology are not getting compete in neo, it's not related on what's the value of neo now. If you see the market the situation of almost all altcoins here are in a dip  not only neo. Better to wait and we will see the pump.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Neo also has a high position in the market. Still in rows of 50 coins. So I think for the future, Neo, do not in doubt right again. Now Neo is also very popular, even an awful lot of positive news about Neo.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

From what I actually did read from reviews about neo, it could be easily controlled by the Chinese government because it is fully centralized so this makes for the coin not to be up to standard but at the same time, by it been centralized it can prove to be a very strong coin.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

More and more new programmers appear who learn neo blockchain and smart contrcts.
NEO beat again 200usd, i know neo based exchange develop's now

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

I believe in Neo it has a good future although most alts currently are not in good position. Most users has a doubt if the value can grow I think price will climb. There are many coins competing to it's platform so I think neo is one of best investment.
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

Of course neo still has bright future, eventhough the neo's price goes down drasticly but neo still valuable. If we compare the progress of price in neo and ontology, i think neo still better rather than ontology. The price of neo in coinmarketcap today reach $17 and ontology just reach $2, so neo more worth it and you can invest in neo and hopefully the neo's price as soon as possible increase.
Allison1998

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

I am also investing in NEO. NEO is considered the best investment choice today. NEO is one of the most trusted projects in the pre-encoding community and investors in this market.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

Neo is a remarkable coin. Don't try to compare NEO to ONT because they have different functionalities. The only reason for their similarities is by a near marketcap result, which is totally useless. Neo is a good coin, and I am holding this coin and adding more for the future hold.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

Personally I like NEO,I'm sure it will do well in the future ,its better to invest in it for long term.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

NEO is a worthy altcoyin, which fell 9 times in a year. Of course, it's very good for him to think about investing in this altcoyin. I think to take a chance and take 10% NEO.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

Ontology has more potentials from my point of view. That doesn't mean NEO will fall. But i think Ontology is a very good option. If you are determined i think you can shift to it.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

The situation at hand now is affecting the crypto market,NEO is not exempted,as the market get back to normal,NEO will surely rise again.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

NEO will have future value. most likely even NEO would get to be a pretty threatening altcoin for altcoin ethereum. so it could be this is an opportunity that should at least be utilized so that will give you profit. NEO will be great because it is a potential altcoin.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Both of them have potentials. Till now Neo is more established than Ontology. But in the long run Ontology will have the ability to beat NEO from my opinion. But still i think NEO will do good.
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I think both of them has some nice chances to grow in near future. So i think i will go for both. Because the market is vast. There is lots of space for multiple coins. That's why i think both will do fantastic jobs.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

I only looked briefly at NEO, and ontology was not so far away. but I see NEO has a big project. maybe because it's already old enough to old tokens on the market. but do what you have planned for a long time.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: