Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2268 times)
idiotwo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

There is no doubt that NEO is a coin worth long-term holding, but ONT is also a premium coin. So my suggestion is you can replace part of NEO with ONT, so that the funds are more evenly distributed and the risk is smaller.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?
The price of NEO is going down because of a bearish market trend, and Ontology is in a correction too. I would advice you to diversify your portfolio and invest in both projects because I think they have ambitious plans for the future and you will get big returns investing in the long term.

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?
The price of NEO is going down because of a bearish market trend, and Ontology is in a correction too. I would advice you to diversify your portfolio and invest in both projects because I think they have ambitious plans for the future and you will get big returns investing in the long term.
No, NEO is going down due to the lack of demand and development. These investors are moving to put their money to another altcoin that will give them all a lot of the value. You can see that how the daily volume of NEO has been decreasing a lot from its peak. That means the demand for neo has been going out. This should become the main concern.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

NEO is positioned as a competitor to Ethereum. He has a very strong community in China. Its cost will grow, you need to be patient.
OneyZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

I will definitely hold on to NEO, not because I want to sell for a profit but I feel the market will need NEO and it is very much dependant on it. Many projects have been established and released using NEO tokens and they are likely to exist for a long time. So, I wouldn't suggest you to go all in for ONT rather you can split the investment in half between both NEO and ONT.
Financemy7

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

NEO is a very good platform, I'm sure it will go higher. It has good support for China. Neo was developed not only as a crypto currency, but also as a platform for smart contracts.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I think Neo has a very real chance to share smartcontracts market with ethereum, it is already starting to do it now. At least on the chinese part of the crypto-economy he has a great chance. The price now is 15-20$ and this is great chance, we can buy partly,  remember, six months ago, the price was 10 times more .

Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

It is hard to predict right now if NEO will lose it's ground so easily after doing so good in the market in past. However, we also need to consider that the whole ALT market has crashed and some coins like ONT, EOS, IOTA is being hyped up recently which can be a pump and dump case in the future. But, NEO is likely to survive such situations.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

The Chinese government regulatory laws has been a big obstacle for alot of crypto that originated from chain but I still believe that the future of NEO is bright regardless of regulatory laws.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
takana212

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

I think NEO still has a bright future Bro, it's just that crypto market conditions are currently dump, which makes the price of cryptocurrencies difficult to rise in recent months, but by the end of the year the crypto market will definitely rise again and will set a new record for each coin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Yes, I believe that NEO promising coin and when the market decline will end, it will increase in price.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Like other neo is a decentralised digital currency and it introduces in the market approximately 4 years ago. It rank 15 in cryptocurrency ranking. So i don't think it have a bright future like other cryptocurrency. Many people still doesn't know about it. It has not so many user like bitcoin and Etherum. It price is not as much as profitable like other cryptocurrency because of this people doesn't try to invest in it. No big company accept it and small numbers of country accept it. So it is not a good profitable currency

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I think you have ignored the recent situation regardin ONT and NEO because NEO has dropped 6.62% of it's value in the last few days whereas ONT has dropped 15.14% till now. Though NEO hasn't performed anything significant recently but there are ICOs that are being based on NEO coins. So, it seems like the coin will sustain longer.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

Yes i think it will back to 60$ at least when bitcoin recover and i hope that will be soon
Lygushka

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Everyone knows NEO is an old project that still works and has a good team, so it's definitely worth investing in the project, there are better options, but some money is worth investing.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Just because the price is going down, it does not indicate that the coin is dying. The coins are alive because they people have a demand for it. As long as there is a demand, the coins will stay in the market. So, if there are demands for NEO in the market, it will be back in the game in  no time.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

NEO coin is one of the most promising coins in the market. They has an interesting market strategy. The whole cryptocurrency market is going bearish right now.  I think you should not panic and Neo coin is still worth holding.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

Neo is a very strong coin at the moment, and I think she has a very cool future. The popularity of the coin is growing!

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Yes, I think that NEO has a future and it will continue its development and become more valuable.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

In my opinion, Neo is one of the good coins worth holding. Neo blockchain is solid and currently the team is working in making it more scalable. So ,yes Neo has a future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: