Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2270 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

Ontology is only a single coin which is good but doesn't give you any extra benefits. Hold NEO and earn some free GAS tokens, at least you will make some profit as you are holding two useful crypto currencies that are trading on exchanges and both already rank highly on coinmarketcap

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I share similar views about the future of NEO. NEO is a good coin with high prospective for future earnings and as it stands many people are of the opinion that it will actually stand as the 3rd in the rank, after BTC and ETH.
m.awanda

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

NEO has been a very good coin giving good amounts of returns on the investments for the people who have taken a stake at it. But recently a lot of the altcoins took a fall, NEO was no stranger to it too. Even that said, NEO will get a rise in the market too because the demand is still there in the market.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

Yes. I always put Neo as one of the main token in my portfolio. As a platform token NEO is one of the best token. After many waiting days Neo now comes with final platform and many ICO start coming. Neo community is very helpful . And the bonding against Neo and it's ICOs are amazing. The Neo team help people for choosing their platform. And they also have city of Zion,an open-source development group which do only support Neo. Neo has a great TXN rate and also you can send Neo without TXN fees. I think in upcoinhg says Neo will be one of the best coin.so if you hold it ,go for Longform. That's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

NEO might not look like it is going to improve, most especially because of the rate at which it has fallen. One thing i know of is that,some people are taking the advantage to buy more, but very soon the same set of people will work towards ensuring that the price skyrockets.
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Neo will be in the future with bitcoin and some violas, we have to wait to win in the future. I see it has the potential to do so many things in the market.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

NEO have shown it's greatness before as the entire market flew high, but the current situation we have is dragging it out from then. Of course, a lot of investors still believing NEO that there will be time to show its greatness again. We only just give time for it as it come surely later once market stabilize.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

I believe in this project. It seems to me that NEO investors will receive a very generous reward if they are patient. I bought NEO for long-term storage.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Not only NEO price is dropping, whole market comes in the trap of red market. So it doesn't mean NEO has no future, i think it have strong future like ETH and Bitcoin. May be NEO became third highest cryptocurrency in price after Bitcoin and ETH in future.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

I don't know what the problem is, if it's very easy to diversify your investment, just put 50 and 50 and you'll be happy with your investment, for some reason they say the best thing you can do to ensure a return on your investment is to diversify, plus I think NEO is a long-term investment, so invest whatever you are going to invest and forget about it for 2 years, or until China removes the blockade.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

Neo is a great coin. This is a promising coin and has potential. This is oldest token in crypto market. I have  to invest in the coin. It is a great project and It is even worth investing and hodling for a long term.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

I NEO crypto currency exactly is the future and it will always improve and develop. Therefore, if you think whether it is worth keeping this coin in your crypto currency portfolio, then the answer is "YES".
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

I saw a lot of this kind of question on this section, why you need to ask them on if it is go at future?  We don't know the future because it is too hard to predict a legit situation unless some person create time machine.  Don't get this forum waste because there are a lot of person who need to get some knowledge and idea about altcoin.  Some good thread getting lose because some low quality pop up.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Leto84

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

This is a good potential coin. There are some pretty decent projects being done by NEO, she has a promising future.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

Well, I believe NEO is quite well positioned in Chinese markets but they need to evolve more and more.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

This is a good potential coin. There are some pretty decent projects being done by NEO, she has a promising future.

Yes, NEO is an altcoin that has the potential to grow with the support of the Chinese government and a good development team. NEO has good technology that can make it grow. So that NEO is very feasible to hold in the long run.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

After there was a change in policy from the master of the Chinese government, the existence of Neo was felt to be quite alarming, the coins they once fully supported as the only 'single' coin, are now like stepchildren they kick out just like that. I don't know when the Chinese government will embrace it again to make Neo rise again.

bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 718

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

calm, I'm sure NEO will be able to rise and become an altcoin that attracts many people because basically NEO is almost the same as ethereum which will be used as a smart contract by many coins and because of that the price will go up again

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

NEO is my favorite altcoin. It was born in China, NEO has the technology, the direction is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Chinese Ethereum. NEO also has faster processing speed than Eth. I believe NEO future will grow strongly and become the top altcoin. Now NEO's price is very cheap, this is a good time for us to buy and hold NEO.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

Neo is a great coin and platform, with pretty quick transactions and no commissions. I think the future for such platforms as Ethereum, Neo, XLM, perhaps the TRX and the EOS. Now many coins fell by 70-80%. I think you should not sell your coins now, but also recommend not to focus on 2 coins, and diversify your portfolio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: