Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2270 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

NEO is China's first cryptocurrency. It has the same technology Ethereum so many people call Neo is Ethereum of China. NEO has a faster transaction processing time in 1 second than Eth shows that this altcoin has great potential. I believe that NEO will have a bright future. Now NEO's price is only about $ 17, this is a good price for us to invest in NEO.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

I think yes, because I think the idea of ​​NEO project is very good and it is very useful for the future in the crypto world, so I believe NEO has a good future.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

Talking about NEO's future, it's difficult for NEO to recover in 2018 because the current exchange rate is very low, under $ 20. Therefore, it can only be hoped that next year, when the demand for investment increases and the ban on cryptos trading is abolished, NEO will be able to recover.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

NEO is not the only coin which is having really bad days and bad prices. It is getting very hard that waiting for the rising of the coin prices day by day, but the past is still saying that, without patience, you can  not have a good profit in the crypto.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

NEO will become a powerful algorithm currency in 2018. NEO is a blockchain project that uses blockchain and digital identification technology to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets using contracts. smart and to implement a "smart economy" with a distribution network.
ganesh10

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

NEO does have a future, but I think it can be in terms of trading, more oriented to daily transactions, it is still a great platform and it can even substitute the one from bitcoin.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

Neo is one of the very important altcoin that will improve the quality of life in business, trade and economy in general. The way Neo is designed is such that Neo can eadily be afopted and used by all! Neo is very promising and I am betting my money on it!
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

This is the project whose future is not covered by clouds. All roughly understand, that they will do in the future and what roads before him uncovered.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

In recent time NEO is not in a good position. That’s why peoples are not investing on this project if NEOs price constantly fall down then it will die in near future.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

The coin Neo  is very good, its very main if not the best coin in China. Look at the position all cryptocurrency market. Independently of idea the product quality, the cost can be fall together with market. To try to take decision if to look on this side question.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

This is the project in which I am confident of success. It is necessary to invest in it at these levels, because it will give a big profit.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

I do not see the point in such Altcoins. They are very poorly popularized and do not have much support in the crypto community.  Cool
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

I think that neo has a great future only for this it takes time. He will still show himself well. I'm just sure of it.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

NEO brands itself as the Blockchain for the Smart Economy. NEO continues to catch the attention of crypto-enthusiasts across the globe, the future looks bright. NEO has achieved success in the cryptocoin world. In the coming days, the NEO will increase at a faster pace.
maga-king

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

It seems to me at neo there is a huge potential for further development. And to it today even concedes to eth. I bought in addition still neo in the portfolio and I wait for growth of the price of it.

I think that NEO has more potential to fuck the growth of the cheer at the ethereum. Now the price for NEO is very low, and investing in NEO is a good idea
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

NEO has a great and bright future because it gives huge profits and is best for the long term. This is a very promising coin, and people fully believe in it.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

I bought this coin quite recently and, judging by the schedule, the nearest sales target is $200. Such a profit is fine with me, so we are waiting.
CDC AP

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

Yes neo has lost a huge value this year after promising soo much...but i still have faith in Neo as i have in ethereum as well...both these coins have great potential but just getting too low these days..when the time will come i am sure it will show its full potential
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

NEO, just the same as other altcoins. all are down very hardly recently.
I know you all very disappointed, but the whole market's going down.
not just you're losing money, eheeh.
there are lots of coins are better than NEO, you should change the coin to invest.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

When you do a detailed study for Neo, you will find that the project and white paper in crypto currencies is a successful coin. neo investors think they are comfortable because there is no future anxiety for neo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: