Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:15:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2270 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Neo is a good platform, maybe next to ethereum. So I do not see why it will not recover. Sure, it does not look good right now but as long as the development keeps going, it should alright.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

I think that NEO is not a bad coin. He has a great and promising future. If he is invested, he may still compete in the future with the ethereum.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

NEO have a future together with its GAS.
its project is awesome with NEP-5 tokens.
just need more adaption and support and everything will be great.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

I think its a good way for ICO development! It has a good creators and team is really working!
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

I think that NEO is not a bad coin. He has a great and promising future. If he is invested, he may still compete in the future with the ethereum.
I also think that new is good for investment. Its volume is remarkably increasing and which shows that the people interest in NEO is also increasing from time to time. I hope that in future NEO will  b e trading in a very very good price.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

I am optimistic that NEO for the future has a good future, this coint deserves to be taken into account, indeed the development is not as good as ethereum but I am sure this coint has good potential to be made as an investment, and certainly we hope the future neo development will be increasingly good

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

Every coin always have future, they will survive with their own ways. Neo is one of potential coin and I see it as alternative after Eth, even still in down trend Neo can show some significant price that I can use to replace my asset. Always set your stop loss and take profit area, it will safe your life.

denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I'm sure Neo will have a good future.
Since the emergence of Neo, Neo is able to become a coin that has a price value that rises in price and can go to rank 20.
This shows if Neo can be stable in price and able to survive in the Cryptocurrency market even though in the Cryptocurrency market there are many altcoins that appear but Neo is able to survive well.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Both of them need new projects on their platforms. NEO had big problems during big ICOs, so they still have to work on their blockchain. Didn't heard about any projects on ont blockchain and they already cost half of the billion) IMHO better put money in projects with less capitalization like mft, fsn or a lot of others.

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

neo is quite a thing though as i know they still work on it, something to do with decentralization. and i guess the managers are trustworthy, too

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

Both of them need new projects on their platforms. NEO had big problems during big ICOs, so they still have to work on their blockchain. Didn't heard about any projects on ont blockchain and they already cost half of the billion) IMHO better put money in projects with less capitalization like mft, fsn or a lot of others.

Each project certainly has its advantages and disadvantages. For NEO I think it has many advantages, NEO is a potential coin to grow with the support of a great team and the support of the Chinese government.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

I'm buying this coin like crazy. I think she'll give me a couple of percent that I need so badly.
Desirable 2000%) I think everyone want this

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

The NEO project has long prospects. I think that after a long fall NEO will be able to rise. I think that now is the best time to invest in this "Chinese Ethereum". By the new year there will be a good gift from NEO.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Neo in my wallet is not the last place. In my opinion, he has great opportunities for growth in the crypto currency market. And with such a strong platform, he will soon bypass many strong tokens.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

It is the one of most promising alternative cryptocurrencies now and of course it has even a far-sighted future which will be very profitable and necessary for cryptomarket.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

Crypto currency market is going down. Neo is just come in market. so l think there is no chance success whenever whole crypto market is below flowing.but it will successful long last time.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Well, it actually has a really low price, so it is suitable if you want to invest in it aiming for long term profits, after all, it may take several years to get to the point where it was a few weeks back.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Cryptro currency  market is going down. Neo is just come in market. So l think there is no chance success whenever whole crypto market is below flowing.but it will successful long time .
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

NEO is a highly successful cryptocurrency created by a very successful team. Especially after the bullish period we have passed and after the values have been used as infrastructure for ICO projects during the months we have passed, the population has increased considerably. To think of today's prices, I think NEO is a good buying opportunity and I buy it often. I am confident that I have been researching seriously about the future, and NEO is hosting almost 75% of the portraits. I trust so much that I think that the investment I made during the next bull period will return to me with a very serious profit margin. That's why I always recommend NEO to many friends who want to invest.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

NEO is a strong platform and a worthy opponent of Ethereum. NEO's ecosystem is expanding, I believe the value of NEO will grow again in the future. Neo transactions do not cost us NEO and we can get GAS. The value of NEO has fallen sharply in the past but that is inevitable with all altcoins. The market is showing signs of recovery, I believe the good news will be released and NEO could rebind back to about $ 100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: