Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2268 times)
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

NEO is currently really good for investment because it is really cheap, but I think it has lost a lot of reliability, most people thought that it would not be dropping the way it did and there is still uncertainty about it's future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

Neo has a high potential project, but needs more time. The number of investors is not much for me. I'm trusting and investing for neo.

solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

Just wait until the Chinese government opens it's people up to crypto and stops these ridiculous bans.  You know the Chinese government wants to be able to track every purchase it's citizens makes. Once you know this you know crypto is here to stay.  May as well get on board now and get into Monero. 
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

I heard that Ontology is going to replace Neo, but at the moment i haven't seen any ICO running on Ontology platform, so neo remains positions.
Why don't you hold both of them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Zontl

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

It seems to me at neo there is a huge potential for further development. And to it today even concedes to eth. I bought in addition still neo in the portfolio and I wait for growth of the price of it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Neo is a very good positive project and yes it does have a future
It’s Blockchain is acceptable and it brings an easy interface as well

Copycats has definitely affected their rates, but it’s still up there
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

what surprised me neo is the fact that he grew up when the entire cryptocurrency fell in January-February 2018.  I think it says a lot.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

Why somebody doubts in the NEO? One of the projects that develop ecosystem, train developers and make hackatons for young and beginners, make many for mass adoption. Yes, today NEO is cheap but price is not main. Future is main and willingness to integrate in the modern economy. Neo have it
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

Of course neo has a future, just need to be able to properly go and buy coins , I think now is a good time to buy neo course is still actively used in China

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

Neo has been a strong and potential coin since it has just launched. The community support is really strong and the developers are hardworking, I do think it has a future.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Neo is only dropping and dropping, if you are still holding it, then just keep it, maybe the price can recover, but for now, i do not think that it will happen.

Maybe it is easily going to touch five bucks per coin on the next few weeks (if everything keeps dropping even more)

It used to be a good coin, but a super hyped one.

Hello
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Neo is backed up by the Chinese community and imagine how big the population is, in addition to that many other crypto people believed that Neo has a quality platform and technology that will perform very well in the crypto space.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

Neo is backed up by the Chinese community and imagine how big the population is, in addition to that many other crypto people believed that Neo has a quality platform and technology that will perform very well in the crypto space.
NEO is backed up by the Chinese community but China country banning crypto, how could could they support it? Not only China are the people behind these coin, it may other countries have holding this in order to sustain the capability of NEO and still among the strongest coin in the market. Yet, it is competitive bt not string enough to compete XRP and ETH.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

I believe in NEO, it seems to me that this is a very promising and interesting project. I think this coin can go up soon.

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

I have still in faith with NEO the only thing is the reason for a huge decrease of value is the raising of funds so this can be recover anytime soon once the market are gaining promising. Likewise, don't be afraid with your holding because it will turn back to its momentum.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I have still in faith with NEO the only thing is the reason for a huge decrease of value is the raising of funds so this can be recover anytime soon once the market are gaining promising. Likewise, don't be afraid with your holding because it will turn back to its momentum.
As of now, we don't see any momentum around but the good thing is that to see the market slightly recover. Though it won't be that big enough to say bull run occurs or even totally recover from dumps but is an indication that we're moving and still investors do trades even with the current situation.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I still think Neo has a good future among all platform based token. Maybe ethereum is the most popular platform based token among all. And Neo is the 2nd working platform token. Cause other platforms token like eos Ada is not working properly. Maybe ethereum is better in terms of popularity and marketcap but technically I think Neo is better. Neo have many features like no TX fees, tx speed, dividend, scalability, supported by many languages, good community, a open-source team like city of Zion support. And recently we saw many project based on Neo. So Ithink if Neo have great future.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

NEO is currently really good for investment because it is really cheap, but I think it has lost a lot of reliability, most people thought that it would not be dropping the way it did and there is still uncertainty about it's future.

Different of points of view, I think that NEO is not recovered in the future due to the ban of government about cryptocurrency in China. So that the investment of this cryptos is very risky and extravagant. On this market have more potential cryptos for you to invest like EOS, XLM, ADA, TRX.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

NEO is arguably a good coin and since everything is getting slammed there is no surprise that NEO like any other altcoins is dropping considerably in value. I expect every coin to improve when the market recovers.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

Neo have really have big future because as far as I know that altcoin will become the next ethereum if the ether become the next bitcoin. The possible price for the neo will be thousands of dollars and maybe it will happen next year 2019 or 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: