Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NEO have any future?  (Read 2268 times)
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

The future of NEO is as solid as that of ETH, WAVES or any other altcoin within its ranks. I see it to be a coin that will compete with every other throughout the cryptocurrency future, it can never be pushed aside.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

NEO seems to perform fairly equal to a good crypto, and what I can really think of it is nothing since I cannot predict what will happen in the market in the future. Just always think that if XRP surpassed the ETH without many noticing it, NEO might also do something good in the future that no one expects.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

The price dumped isnt a surprise due to the market correction. If you will search for what are the best staking wallet, Neo is always included.

I dont hold neo and the calculation for its staking is reliable for those holders that has a lot of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:28:18 AM

Yeah, NEO is strong coin, it's called the Ethereum of China, i believe that NEO will develop strong and become a top coin. I'm holding NEO now to get GAS monthly, all ?NEO holder can earn GAS coin depend on how much NEO they hold.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

Ontology is not as popular as Neo though,  the most important single factor affecting is the hostile position of Chinese government against cryptocurrency.  However,  cryptocurrency is huge in China despite the regulation.  As soon as government relax her rule on cryptocurrency,  Neo will flourish again!

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

for NEO it's good, and I also hold some, but when yesterday's market rose I sold NEO,
and now I only hold ontology, I don't say NEO is bad, but I only choose ontology from now on, because there are shareprofits for those holding ontology,
and all return to their respective choices, may hold both, may not,
but if for now I prefer an ontology because there is a profit share for the holder.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

NEO is one of the potential coins in my opinion. This NEO includes coins that can survive in the crypto currency market. Indeed the price of crypto currencies has always decreased in this one year period including the NEO. Therefore, this condition is a reasonable condition. It's true that you say that coins that have a greater supply will be easier to survive because the coins will have more active and smoother movements. Although many other coins such as Ontology have more supply but the technology carried by a coin is more important. In my opinion, NEO coins will still be potential and have a future because the technology can compete.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

NEO coin has to become strong in the crypto market and performing very well. This coin has a brighter future as this will compete to other altcoins in the crypto market. I do believe that this coin will reach $300 to $500 this year.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

NEO was for a long time the biggest Altcoins in my portfolio, but after Ontology was made NEO seems to have been in trouble, the price of NEO keeps dropping and it has lost more than 80% this year.
The total supply of Ontology are 10 times bigger than the total supply of NEO, and the price of Ontology are now around 11% of the price of NEO, this means that if all coins from both project was on the market, and they will one day, then Ontology would have a bigger market cap than NEO.
So what is the future of neo, I still hold most of my NEO but is worth holding it, or should I go full into ontology, or should I just work away from both coins?

I am sure that today the purchase of NEO is becoming one of the best solutions for long-term investments in the future. Of course, part of the money can also be invested in the ONT. But I believe that NEO has more potential in the future. Excellent development team, useful technologies and a good development concept.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

I continue to believe in the huge potential for successful development of NEO in the future. Of course, due to the current situation on the crypto market, many good coins are experiencing major difficulties. But this situation gives an excellent opportunity for a bargain NEO, while the price now remains minimal.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Well all the coins lost a lot of value, not only neo, but definitely have a future, neo is great in demand in China, I think at the moment to invest the best moment )
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

of course neo has a future. I think neo will potentially have a good future, why? because neo already has its own exchange and wallet, the community is also big. there are also some airdrop tokens that use the neo platform. from there, it shows if neo will be good again in the future. but now the price of neo down.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

It depends just on the NEO. if they will move on and don't think about the depression market, but work on the project, they can have the future

hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

I think that everything depends on the cryptocurrency market as a whole. You can not consider any one coin separately from the entire market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Yes. I think they have a future. ERC-20 is clearly in the slumps and they can take the bright spot if they got aggressive on improving their services. More platforms will rise as the main platform falls. Also, NEO is one of the underrated cheap coins that we could have. I actually hodl some and waiting for the pump (if it happens).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:22:40 AM

Yes, NEO have bright future because it is very promising and provides huge potential & gives good profit. People have full trust on it. It covers whole market in very short period.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

Yes, I am sure of this if neo has a good future, this coin is developing quite well and of course in the future it will be more widely known, neo is worthy of being calculated for investment
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

I believe that now is really the ideal time for a profitable purchase of NEO. After all, now the prices of reliable cryptocurrency are at their minimum level, and after the situation in the market normalizes, they will steadily rise in price.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

Strangely enough, but I will say that the development of the NEO depends on the development and success of its main competitor, etherium. If good ethereum happens, NEO will have good. It's my opinion.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

All coins which at the top has lost 90-95 percent , and neo is no exception , the coin is certainly very strong I think order now buy the best time especially for 5 dollars as of now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: