Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which month most properly invest in crypto currency?  (Read 1111 times)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

instead of looking to various months and events, you could look at this for example: https://www.turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years
to see the market trend, buying in at the right time in the trend is better than buying based on things that people believe happens at specific times!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Their are no months set aside for investing in cryptocurrency. You only invest when prices are low just as it is now. Their is a low tendency that you would lose money now in this market in my opinion. Buy low and sell high
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

It is all about buying low and selling high, no month could tell you when to buy or sell, you have to be aware at your own, search on social media because a lot of people are also aware of the prices on the market.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

You can trade in every month in crypto currency
Either January February March April May June July August September October November or December
What matters is what coin do u invest in and not the month

Adjust your priorities and be sure what to do
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

should I invest now what is it and lost?
Thank you Smiley
People often do not dare invest in bitcoin when their prices are low? Why do we dare to buy money when it is very high prices that low? People are afraid of losing money without thinking about the opportunity to get rich. I think we should buy bitcoin at this time low price and wait for high price to sell.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

thank you Smiley
Well, probably that would be on the last quarter of this year. The market is currently having difficulties at this moment. The price of cryptos are really low right now. But what excites many people is the scenario last year whereas the majority of the market have increased in a sudden and people believe that same thing could happen this time.
Forumchanin34

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

I think no one can say which coin will continue to fall in price, and which is better to buy now. The only thing that can be said is that now the market is at the bottom, and now is the time to buy a lot of coins. You can also look up the coin and buy it for details if you think it will go down in price
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

thank you Smiley

Now is the right time and month to invest in crypto currency, currently all the coin price is down and crypto market has hit new all time low since 2018, so in my own opinion, now is the time to invest because by next month, coins price will start going up again.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

thank you Smiley
Well, probably that would be on the last quarter of this year. The market is currently having difficulties at this moment. The price of cryptos are really low right now. But what excites many people is the scenario last year whereas the majority of the market have increased in a sudden and people believe that same thing could happen this time.

There is still no sign of a recovery in the market, despite good news but the market is down as there are no new investors and investors are leaving the market. In addition, many people think this is the bottom of the market, but if it continues to decline from now to the end of the year, then why?
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

thank you Smiley
The current month would be the best time to invest because we are in the period wherein the market will start recovering. If you will look into past trends, you will see that there was a slight dip during Aug. 2017 until Sept. came and the market started its run. Now we cannot say that the 2017 phenomenon will repeat itself in 2018, but looking into history, something similar would most likely happen.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

thank you Smiley

This month is a good buy time event. All of the coin prices are quite low. We could easily benefit from this one. If we are going to continue trusting on cryptocurrency then we still have a chance to be lucky enough to gain alot.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

I think there is no best month to invest in crypto, every month, every day, every time is an opportunity to start investing in crypto. Even when you think the market value is too low, it could be a good opportunity to buy and invest, because the basis of the investment, including crypto investment, is, Buy when prices are low, then, sell when prices are high.
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

With questions such as this topic, I think no need to reply because if you can not answer yourself then even if you invest then you will quickly panic sell because of fear of loss. Therefore, I advise you sincerely if you want to invest, you should train yourself patience and confidence.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

It is depend yourself because before invest you need to analysis if you see the selected cryptocurrency market history so you can understand when and which month altcoin is pump in out of thinking. Basically as I know every end of year altcoin pump so you can invest id December month. I see too many people want invest in December Month.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

thank you Smiley

I don't think you understand investment, because your post is absurd. whenever you can invest if you already know, especially have investigated and analyzed it both on ico or altcoin. so you should look for more investment experience.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Actually, I don't believe that much about which month is the best to invest. Nowadays, it is depending on the volume of that altcoins are traded in the market, number of alcoins circulated, demands for investors or traders, positive or negative news which actually affects the price I believe, strong partnerships and how typically they advertise these altcoin throughout internet groups or crypto related websites. Altcoins price nowadays changes instantly and very unstable. You will never know when will it be pumped or dumped so being wise investor is the best answer to take a profit.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Your investment should be in earnest start from september towards december! The last few months of the year is always full of enthusiasm and there will be positive news , bullish sentiment and end of the year account closing!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

thank you Smiley

Now is a good time to invest for a long term, but you can wait for a mounth.
I am sure, that market will start recoverage in January-February, when SEC will accept ETF, so you have some mounths to wait.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

Smiles .. I dont think there is a month to actually invest in crypto . The best time to actually buy ia during the dump and expect a pump. But buying has its own criteria though you dont buy out of personal interest of time of the year you get burnt like that mate
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

which month most properly invest in crypto currency? To me no one chooses the time when you invest because there is no basis for this day to flourish and many investors are sure the crypto is a lot of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: