Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please let us know your thoughts about our free ICO listing site: ICOgoals.com  (Read 219 times)
KONGNL (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 02:59:07 PM by KONGNL

Dear topic hunters,

Our website ICOgoals.com (https://icogoals.com) is up and running for a few months now. We would very much appreciate your input and remarks in order to help us grow into an established and recognised go-to website related to Initial Coin Offerings, Blockchain Technology and Crypto News.

ICOgoals lists (free and premium options) Upcoming, Active & Ended ICO's.

Free listing:
we only ask for  (and appreciate!) backlinks on company website and social media channels.
Premium listing (0.1 ETH as for now): we list the ICO project within 48 hours, we'll place a 1500 words news article about your project on the frontpage, your ICO project is placed under an additional section on the frontpage, and we promote your ICO project on Twitter & Facebook.

Besides free ICO listing, we like to involve our visitors and users. Visitors and users can:

- comment on ICO's and news articles
- Rate ICO's and news articles
- Submit Topics on our Forum
- Earn Tokens (no crypto tokens, just for fun) for comments, topics, replies and post views. These tokens help you rise in the ICOgoals ranking + you can use them to unlock Bonus content on the Bonus page.

So far we have listed 75+ ICO's (and the first paid one last week!). We're excited about the growth in monthly visitors we're experiencing.

Please have a look and let us know!

Best regards,

ICOgoals team

https://icogoals.com
https://twitter.com/ICOgoals
hello@icogoals.com

UPDATE

Thank you all for your comments and input! We'll do our best to answer your questions. One of the questions we read down below is about how we select for ICO's and how we prevent listing scams or frauds.

To be honest, our way of verifying legitimate ICO's is not waterproof (yet).

What we do:

1) Before an ICO is listed, we screen the website and social media channels. If a website is looking unprofessional & suspicious, we don't list the ICO. If a project is very new, but they have 40k+ twitter followers all without photo's or meaningful profiles, we don't list the ICO. How active is the Telegram group? Etc...
2) We check the background of the team. Does the LinkedIn page of the team members look allright? Where did they work previously, does it make sense considering the project they attempt to start now? Etc...
3) We review the submission form of the ICO. Did they follow the easy instructions? Are there a lot of spelling errors? Also, are they listed on other websites with a good reputation? Etc...
4) We send an email after an ICO is listed, we ask for confirmation and in case of free listing, proof of backlinks on company page and social media channels. We warn in our emails that in case of suspicious behavior we will de-list their project. In case they don't reply in a proper way, we actually de-list their project.
5) We listen to our community and visitors. If they can show evidence of fraudulent ICO's and the project owners cannot defend the accusations, we de-list.

Of course, feel free to share your suggestions.

At the moment we are a small team and the amount of submissions and visitors is increasing rapidly.

We'll do our best to make ICOgoals your source for ICO's!
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Do you have any measure to check whether ICO is fraudulent or not? Please share some techniques that you use to verify the ICO.
Any list of fraud ICO that you busted make a good reputation for you.
Or you just  list  any ICO without reviewing or rating it?

I am alive
pithenclacke

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

A good initiative you have taken as a business. Any involvement in Crypto space makes me happy as it is a sign of evolvement of Crypto-space itself, ICO Goals' startup news hearing from this discussion made me happy as well. Hope their team makes that forum& Feeds site more convenient. My request to you is please! Do check the legitimacy of the ICOs before you enlist in your site homepage.
Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Yes,Through ICOgoal.com we can learn about different ICOs. Hope you do not list fraudulent ICO in your website. Because it is really hard to recognize fraud IC. Hopefully we will be benefited from using it in the future.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

It is very important for us to know about new ICO and ICO list. Hopefully your ICOgoal.com website will certainly come to our advantage. And through this website we can get idea about a new ICOs.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

ICOgoals.com will help to know the listed ICO and other issues. In which we can verify different types of ICO. We hope that, those who want to know about ICO and other things they will be benefited from this website.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

ICOgoals.com will help to know the listed ICO and other issues. In which we can verify different types of ICO. We hope that, those who want to know about ICO and other things they will be benefited from this website.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

it is very useful site for crypto. it is more secure and reliable. its provide more information in one. it's made by advanced technology thats why its more transparent. i'm also visit this site. its future are more bright.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

it is amazing to me. because its provide very good service. it is made by advance technology thats why its more secure and reliable. it will do something good in future. i think every crypto people should visit this site. its future are more probable.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

thank you so much for providing this information but I am really sorry to say that I haven't still check the  news and because of that I don't have any clear idea about the ICO list but I am hoping that it will fall a positive impact among the holders
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

ICOgoals.com seems to me a great website with valuable information. It also displays the recent price of top 20 cryptocurrency. I hope this website displays ICOs that are real then it will be helpful for people to get rid of scammers.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

It would be ideal if you share a few systems that you use to confirm the ICO. Any rundown of misrepresentation ICO that you busted makes a decent notoriety for you Or you simply list any ICO without surveying or rating it?
angleatild

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

This type of site actually confused people. How you list all those projects?? Which process you follow to verify them? If they are fraud how you detect them? There is no explanation of these in your site. So you should make it clear to all first.
roueen

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

It’s really a good work. I am impressed. I hope you genuinely verify all the ICO projects and hope it will be helpful for all. I am looking forward to it.
roueen

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Nice initiative indeed. But I have some confusion about the process as there is no detail. I think you should have explained how you verify the ICO projects that you listed. It clarifies the site is trustworthy or not.
kabir ullah

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Not sure about the parameters of measurement. How are you listing those ICOs? And Not so sure about some tokens as those seem to be fraud. Please keep a checking method.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

So many fraudulent ICO'S get listed and gullible investors get victimized. What steps are you guys taking to check such ugly occurrence on your site, and in case it happens.... What would be your line of action.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

The crypto space is replete with so many ICO review sites. So I'll ask, what are your criteria for listing an ICO on your site? Do you have any mechanisms in place to ascertain whether scam projects or not? This will determine how far you'll go, because as a review platform, some people will end up relying on your analysis (even though not encouraged).
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

The crypto space is replete with so many ICO review sites. So I'll ask, what are your criteria for listing an ICO on your site? Do you have any mechanisms in place to ascertain whether scam projects or not? This will determine how far you'll go, because as a review platform, some people will end up relying on your analysis (even though not encouraged).

You're absolutely right, selection and listing criteria is key, because listing scam projects and impact negatively on their reputation especially for noobs who hardly have a mind of their own in cryptos.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Many ICO listing websites over the Internet. But most of really meaningless. I found most of them just show the data about ICO. Users don't need just RAW data to need some value-added data. Already many ICO scams occur every day and It's not the easy job to check for that. In the market, many users don't bother about the analysis and those types of people many in the market. You can form one team especially for just analysis and talk with team members of the Team and according to that make one Review system for Idea, Product, Team and Future Scope. It's hard but will attract more people. Either divide in the star system or like Normal, Good, Excellent.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: