Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currencies - Solution for dying Economies  (Read 484 times)
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

We first need to make cryptos more stable. If BTC could start to behave like a real currency then it could really help poor countries IMO.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

Yeah, I think so. Moreover it has already showed us and all over the Wprld its power but I worry about its future cos fiat whales wanna stay rich...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Brequir

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

you accept it or not but the truth is we all knows that the world economic growth is falling very low and very soon we have to face a serious crisis but in such condition cryptocurrency could find a solution for us if we trust on it and give it a chance
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

Yup, me as a citizen of the developing country also feels these cryptocurrencies becomes one of many solutions that can change of economy, especially in my environment. This is a positive way. It's also can become the main capital of financial if i want to quit from crypto. But so far i didn't get any reason to quit from this profitable environment.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

May be they will choose the bonds because crypto currencies are still not that big and out of the box to handle the big amount of money that is needed by the projects like those. We are not talking about few million dollars here, its all about the billions and upto trillion or something. They are different intentional relations which will always need to be played safe with the ever growing threats of hacks, stealing of the money and stuff like that. Not to forget the wars etc I dont think crypto currencies are best option yet because its lacking that infra structure I believe.
Mr.frost

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

This maybe wrong if it is a statement not a question.cryptocurrencies are designed for decentralization to avoid the economic crisis impact that happened over the past years.it might help but not really bring solution and its different in my own thoughts.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

I think this is a good idea for the countries those are lacking fund to develop or utilize their resources. If they bring up ICOs regarding these sectors and estimate the profit, I guess people might be interested to invest.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

In this world it is not possible to rise for many countries having potential resources just because rich countries dominate the market. so investing on crypto would be an option for them as it is decentralized
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

yes it sounds good, yet they need to attract brains from all over the world which means they have to have enough money for paying them enough

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Well it’s true that if people from developing countries back up and invest on crypto market, both them and crypto market will be helped. But I am not sure that they will do it soon as they barely know about crypto
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

but what happend with the crypto currency
it's also dying ! or what !
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

I agree with your statement. I think this is the only way to fight against the world’s economic dominators for developing or small countries. I hope this happens soon
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

Nations of the 3rd world are being controlled by ground-breaking economies. The nation which has oil, gold minerals and visitor puts, however, does not have enough finances to put resources into these ventures.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

Absolutely brilliant idea. But the problem is those country also lack proper education about crypto world. So this is highly unlikely you will get it in the practical world. Still hope for the best.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

Most developing countries do not have gold reserves, which ensures stable operation of the financial system. Such countries are puppets of strong countries. It's a good idea to use crypto currency instead of gold.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I think some countries from third world has some trust issues regarding cryptocurrency. That's why the governments don't wanna take this opportunity. They should know about the proper utilization of crypto.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Not only third world countries but also first world countries can be benefited with cryptocurrency. It has created a huge opportunity for the world. I think every countries should accept it for their betterment.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

Cryptos will be used in far greater numbers in the coming years... by governments I mean.
And hopefully not just corrupt governments like Venezuela.
Countries like Italy could use a crypto alongside Euro so that they could devalue it and counter inflation.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

cryptocurrency is very popular and used all over the world. if a third world country uses this, they must do something good and in demand. it will make their capital and more profit in the future. I think that in the future it will bring more profit.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

Many countries are still not yet opened both their eyes and mind about investing in Cryptocurrencies since it's way too risky for them to invest on a fluctuating market. However, this is still a good idea for the government to reach out on cryptocurrency and seek profits for the good of the economy.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: