Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs Created a Strong 44% Downtrend for Ether in 14 Days  (Read 444 times)
Zhamilya

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Perceive that the total aggregate delivered by Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) in their token arrangements don't give that new capital is penetrating the market yet to some degree existing capital kept in major Cryptos, for instance, Ether and BTC moving to ICOs.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I don't think anything terrible happened. I am sure that the market will recover and we will see new price peaks.

Aigerim

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

In this week, a couple of analysts, for instance, Eric Wall, a lead crypto expert at FinTech firm Cinnober, revealed that Blockchain wanders that made innumerable dollars in Ether in latest one year dumped the propelled asset on the crypto exchange exhibit, conveying a domino effect across finished tremendous exchanges.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Many ico's are selling his eth .All that ico boom begin with eth price 200$ maybe 200$ will be eth hard floor.Biggest problem for all crypto is lack of usage .ETH price was pumped with ico boom now it is over

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I do not think that it was ICO that influenced the fall of this and all the markets. The market is manipulated by big players who have large stocks of crypto-currencies, and thanks to high turnover, they raise or lower the market.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

This is really unexpected fall of ethereum. Great loss for the investors and holder of ethereum. But there is still hope. Soon the market will rise and hope so ethereum will catch up the market.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I am really disappointed to see the performance of ethereum recently. I don’t have any hope on it now. Maybe it will not survive in crypto market so far. Very soon it will be completely crashed.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

these kind of news with clickbait headlines are the primary cause of the continuous drop of price .ETH went down just like all other coins which is a steep correction nothing more because of these FUD news plus whales manipulation.
one of the reasons ETH price dropped heavily was because of EOS, which created a hype that it will replace ETH in the future that made investors shit their money into it .

karlkino

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

At this rate, the value of ether will continue on a downward trend, the only compensating thing is the fact that most icos wont want to list in this current market condition. However, it is very likely that market conditions will improve towards the end of September which is when the SEC's decision on CBOE's ETF application will be released.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

The whole market is going downward. So Ethereum is just following the trend. And I think ethereum is dependent on bicoin. Unless the price of bitcoin increases, ethereum price will continue to falling down.
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I assume this is for sharp edge asset evaluation which is good for us in the long run. Don't lose hope and keep investing. I am pretty much optimistic about the future of ETH, let's see what happens.
iPannaPro

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I think that there is still hope and we will wait and see to the last.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Last 2 weeks were like disasters for the cryptocurrency market. Especially Ethereum had a serious break down. ICOs will also have a bad time if Ethereum falls like this.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

150 billions USD is a really enormous! But i think the market will recover the loss very soon. But i can not understand how can ICOs creates this bearish trend for Ethereum? I hope the bull will come back soon.
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

The price of the coins are slightly high now. We have seen lots of ups and downs in market last few months. Ethereum is a trustable coin. I think it will have a good growth again.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

it worries me. Sometimes I have a feeling that the market will rise. but still not rising. ICOs are so unsuccessful. The Bounty campaigns are not making the payments they promised. Everyone who enters the market is disappointed. Must return to 10 k levels by the end of this year. ETH must be at least 500 USD. We should get more good news
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

It all depends on bitcoin price movement- We can't handle this situation, if you're a holder then time for you to buy more- Search for a legit ICO that you know it will grow up potentially.
Ethereum could reverse back to it's price so be patience for now.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

Ethereum is a coin with a use - ICO tokens are built on Ethereum platform and if these tokens have a problem, the whole network has the problem. Noone uses tokens, nonone uses the platform (network). So that is why Ethereum now falling down.
fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Just be optimistic and use this as a golden opportunity to buy ethereum for really cheap.  It is the 2nd most trusted crypto coin after bitcoin.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

If we consider that ETH had a all time high of 1400$ then 260$ amounts to 8over 81% drop, this is huge. There was many that anticpated 78% drop but not more this is why ICO dump could be real explanation of this situation. Some of them could realy chickened out and gived in to panic.  At this point i dont see that ETH could go lower.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: