Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs Created a Strong 44% Downtrend for Ether in 14 Days  (Read 444 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

Within a period of just 2 weeks (August 1 — August 14), the price of Ether, the native crypto of Ethereum network, plunged by 44%. In two weeks, the price of Ethereum dropped from $470 to $260, marking its lowest point this year by plummeting below the $300 mark for its first time since early November last year.

The whole Crypto market faced a sharp decline in real valuation, losing almost $150 billion of its real valuation in within a month. However, Ether, which performed particularly well against the US dollar over other bull Cryptos such as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, easily turned out to be one of the worst performing Cryptos in August.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/icos-created-a-strong-44-downtrend-for-ether-in-14-days/

Lattlyined

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

It is an alarming news, though the crypto market is very volatile as we know. Ether is a very known coin and many people especially who are new in this market owning this coin will feel depressed, I assume. The price will go up, we just need to hold.
SwagSpynx

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Although it is a matter of concern that prices are declining, the normal character of the cryptomarket is similar. Prices tend to decrease and there will be an increase in time. So. hopefully the ICO price of Ether will increase a time. There is no reason to worry about wait for the right time.
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

The situation of the whole cryptocurrency market is such that no one can perfectly  guess the future value. The trend of current reduction is slightly higher, but it is expected that Ether will be upwards. And the price of Ethan will increase further than the previous.
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

Yes, like you, I think the real situation of the cryptomarket is little down now. So it is not contrary to Ether. However, it is expected that in less time, Ether will be in his own position. So I'm not worried but waiting for benefit.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

ether price are fall down last 14 days but it still now in crypto market. thats means it will do something good in future. i think it is better to invest now because if you buy with low price and hold it. when price are go upward then sale it. it is easy way to make profit. thats why it still now profitable.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

ether are go down last 14 day. don't worry it will upward and increasing price. i think it is good time for invest here. i also want to invest here. because it is now low price and it will be increase price in early future. it is more probable and its future are more profitable.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Though the price of ethereum or all crypto may be down and falling but I think it is a very good time to invest in the coin and hold for long term because the price will rise high again when the market recover from the fall.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

your are right but crypto market following liquidity thats why anything can happen here. ETHER price are go down last 14 days thats does not mean it is over. it will come back and turn around. its wait for a good time. i think it will increasing price and make profit for investor.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

I agree with your information but I would like to clarify one that is this place is very unstable and this kinds of incident happens here but that doesn't mean that we have to lose hope or get worried,  things will be better very soon we just have to be supportive towards the market
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

yes I know that within only 14 days the prices fall more than 40% which is really unfortunate , but I guess you still didn't check the recent updates of the market and that is the prices are started to raise and everyone is expecting that situation will be better again
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

in principle, it was predictable, with the current state of Affairs in the market, and I am very worried about what will happen in the future with the price of Ethereum.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

yes I know that within only 14 days the prices fall more than 40% which is really unfortunate , but I guess you still didn't check the recent updates of the market and that is the prices are started to raise and everyone is expecting that situation will be better again
Just a small wave and now the price of ETH is still below 300$. Exactly today, ETH fell to a low of 269$. And it will not be long before ETH will go down below 250$ in September

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
TungayETH

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Not only just Ethereum, the whole crypto market is facing this downfall of price. This got even worse for Ethereum as ICO has thrown more Ether on the crypto market. But things may take positive turn if the investors come forward.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

I do not think we can blame icos for this downtrwnd only, all the alts were hit badly by this downtrend and it still seems to holdthe ground, i wish it will be over soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

I think this high time we took necessary steps to build a comparatively stable market. Fluctuation of price in this level will discourage lots of investors and hence the market will be hampered
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

This is fact that every ico comes to market accept Ethereum as payments for investment and for development of projects they need funds so more selling power are increasing more than buying so price of Ethereum as broken more than than other cryptocurrencies in recent days.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

You know this is the worst part of ICOs. They pump up the market by raising the price of any coin and after sometimes they dump it up and the general investors suffer. This has to be stopped
Akmaral ( Akee)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

It is very difficult situation. If the price continues to fall like this, it will be very tough to recover that or it will take long time to recover. I hope everything gets sorted out
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

This week, Arthur Hayes, CEO of BitMEX, a Crypto trade, noticed that in only a week BitMEX turned into the best trade for ETH/USD exchanging, as its 50X utilized ETH/USD swap has changed into the profoundly fluid Ethereum exchanging pair on the planet showcase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: