Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLoan — Crypto-To-Fiat Lending Platform with a P2P Economy  (Read 2022 times)
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

What is the point of taking a loan secured by crypto assets, if you can just sell them at any time and get cash? Help me to understand this question.

In order to eventually keep these same crypto assets, you understand that the price for them can seriously change even in 1-2 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IvanMoura

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Loan platform CoinLoan is a valid business. I, like many other users is convenient to take out a loan on bail. But, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market, the collateral system becomes dangerous for the borrower.

And if you compare the project CoinLoan with its current competitors, such as OPP Open Wi-Fi or Unlock? Than CoinLoan surpasses them. Thanks in advance for the answer.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Similar credit platforms I have seen multiply, each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. What are the advantages of CoinLoan?
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

Similar credit platforms I have seen multiply, each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. What are the advantages of CoinLoan?

The lowest interest rate on the market.
Providing loans in fiat currency secured on a crypto asset (cryptocurrency, tokens).
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

The lowest interest rate on the market.
Providing loans in fiat currency secured on a crypto asset (cryptocurrency, tokens).
The platform CoinLoan will be a lot of advantages. You can also add:

1.It's possible to receive and provide micro loans.
2.Global exposure of lenders and borrowers.
3.Guaranteed repayment to the lender and full absence of risks.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

What will be the price of one CLT token during the start of sales? Will there be any discounts or bonuses?
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

When will be the tokens of CLT and listed on which exchanges? Are there specific listing dates and a list of specific cryptocurrency exchanges?
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

When will be the tokens of CLT and listed on which exchanges? Are there specific listing dates and a list of specific cryptocurrency exchanges?

This information will be available soon. Please stay in touch!
On the bounty, the company allocated a certain percentage of the tokens, then it will definitely launch, but later.

silvia76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

This information will be available soon. Please stay in touch!
On the bounty, the company allocated a certain percentage of the tokens, then it will definitely launch, but later.

I would also like to take part in the bounty, I hope that the awards will be generous for all participants.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

I would like to have full confidence in the legal jurisdictions, can I find out which country this project is registered in?

Tell us, what is CoinLoan? How will this platform be better than the others? Are there any specifics?
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Hi, everybody. I would like to comfortably and quickly follow the news and updates of the project, CoinLoan has its own telegram channel or instagram?
nikolasmirnov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Hi, everybody. I would like to comfortably and quickly follow the news and updates of the project, CoinLoan has its own telegram channel or instagram?

Keep updated to our latest news! If you have additional questions, feel free to ask.
50k+ Telegram group: https://t.me/coinloan
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coin_loan
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/coinloan/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/coinloan/
Blog: https://medium.com/@coinloan
Support: support@coinloan.io
MertinLyter

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

The idea of the CoinLoan project is quite complex, but it can be implemented under certain conditions. I would like to wish good luck to the whole team and who are working on CoinLoan, as well as their partners.
coinloan (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

The CoinLoan Fortnight Update
BTC and LTC added, frontend updates, bugfixes and more!

Hey all, the great news is coming! We are happy to present you some updates we implemented on the CoinLoan platform for the last two weeks.

More Cryptoassets Supported
You probably know that Bitcoin is the most requested cryptocurrency among community members.

Well, now it is possible to use Bitcoin and Litecoin as a collateral! Deposit and Withdraw buttons next to this currencies became active in Lending Market today. Isn’t that awesome?

It is probably impossible to include all currencies in the world to the platform, but no one said we wouldn’t try 🙂
Our next major goal is to add USD to fiat currencies list. Let’s just say it’s complicated. Despite everything, we are working for you to lend and borrow in fiat dollars as soon as possible.

Delays Overcoming
In addition to the updates mentioned, processing of ETH, CLT and TUSD depositing has been accelerated. In case if you’ve met some delays earlier, now everything is running instantly in real time.

CLT is Listed on Blockfolio
We are pleased to inform that CLT is available on Blockfolio, #1 cryptocurrency portfolio management app.

Bugfixes
A few users had some troubles with uploading documents for verification. We have fixed everything so that now the verification process goes smoothly for everyone.

Frontend Update
Redesigning of Lending Market pages made them more comfortable for end-users. From now on, it is possible to sort lending and borrowing applications in Lending Market by interest rate or loan amount.

Roadshow Next Stops
CoinLoan team continues to present the project at the major events all over the world. So what’re our next stops?

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Stockholm on September 11;
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Switzerland on October 9.
Visit our booth and say hello to Alex, Mike and Max! For scheduling a meeting, please contact Mike in Telegram, LinkedIn or via email.

Thanks for reading! Have a suggestion for further updates? Let us know in our Telegram Chat or via email: support@coinloan.io.

NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

How do you plan to increase the coverage of the international audience? How much money will be required to complete all necessary operations?

Are you stupid?)) They already support different fiat currencies, languages and local payment methods. This also allow to increase international audience.
jbcxrhl

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

I guess that if you learn to use the platform, you can earn not a little money
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

I guess that if you learn to use the platform, you can earn not a little money
In general, you think correct. In any case, before you start doing something, you need to understand well, what you will do. So here too)
JessicaStevan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

What is this project? I do not understand the meaning of his work and why it is generally was created ...
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

What is this project? I do not understand the meaning of his work and why it is generally was created ...

CoinLoan is an innovative lending platform where crypto assets are used as collaterals. Any user can act as a lender or a borrower.
https://coinloan.io/faq
JessicaStevan

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

CoinLoan is an innovative lending platform where crypto assets are used as collaterals. Any user can act as a lender or a borrower.
https://coinloan.io/faq

Thank you, I did not think of something right away on the site. The idea is not bad. I think that the project will be very popular when people will use cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: