Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLoan — Crypto-To-Fiat Lending Platform with a P2P Economy  (Read 2022 times)
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Really a very good project that will not be left without attention for anyone who is interested in cryptomir and not indifferent to crypto currency.

Yes, but you will agree, there are a lot of similar projects, and in order to have a large aulitorium, it is necessary to sweat very much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Really a very good project that will not be left without attention for anyone who is interested in cryptomir and not indifferent to crypto currency.

Yes, but you will agree, there are a lot of similar projects, and in order to have a large aulitorium, it is necessary to sweat very much.

I will tell you more, at this stage it is not enough just to work until the power drop, you need to occupy a leading position among your competitors.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

I will tell you more, at this stage it is not enough just to work until the power drop, you need to occupy a leading position among your competitors.

For me it is important that the team informs in time about the changes, innovations and does not stand still. Progress is visible.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

For me it is important that the team informs in time about the changes, innovations and does not stand still. Progress is visible.

I think this is only the beginning to success, there is no need to make hasty conclusions. Everything is ahead!
RenatMironov

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

The idea is certainly not new, but for me it is very difficult to find an intelligent platform that will connect people from all over the world not with the use of working purpose but also mutual assistance.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

The idea is certainly not new, but for me it is very difficult to find an intelligent platform that will connect people from all over the world not with the use of working purpose but also mutual assistance.

For this, it's not necessary to rise higher in all sorts of ratings, but also to go beyond the side-chapel!
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

For this, it's not necessary to rise higher in all sorts of ratings, but also to go beyond the side-chapel!

You know, I do not agree with you, since the idea is personally interesting to me, I have long been looking for this kind of platform that will connect people around the world and encourage cooperation through the exchange of knowledge and skills for the currency.
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

You know, I do not agree with you, since the idea is personally interesting to me, I have long been looking for this kind of platform that will connect people around the world and encourage cooperation through the exchange of knowledge and skills for the currency.

I've been wrong many times, because the idea seems to be interesting, but the team did not have enough knowledge or resources to bring the matter to its logical conclusion!
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

I've been wrong many times, because the idea seems to be interesting, but the team did not have enough knowledge or resources to bring the matter to its logical conclusion!

Well, let's see what happens from this, the start seems to be quite good!
RenatMironov

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

The project has a number of strengths - a successful ICO, a working platform, a held team. But unfortunately people still do not know much about the crypto currency, that the platform would become popular.
cold beer

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

The project has a number of strengths - a successful ICO, a working platform, a held team. But unfortunately people still do not know much about the crypto currency, that the platform would become popular.

Perhaps in the future this development will be more interesting for ordinary people, but meanwhile, it can only be used by elected ones))
CryptoSpase

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Perhaps in the future this development will be more interesting for ordinary people, but meanwhile, it can only be used by elected ones))

Well, yes, of course, and still need to have a certain group of blood and eye color, that would use the platform, otherwise they will not allow it!)))
Hmelnitsky

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

Well, yes, of course, and still need to have a certain group of blood and eye color, that would use the platform, otherwise they will not allow it!)))
Ahaha, well, yes, of course)) Well, in fact, it's enough some amount of crypto currency for the borrower and fiat money for the one who wants to earn.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Man, if you have already some work in real life - you better earn money and buy some tokens. It will be much better!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Man, if you have already some work in real life - you better earn money and buy some tokens. It will be much better!

Not all people have a good work, that they can put some money into ico/tokens. You now, some guys like to drink and smoke, so in this stuff they invest their capital)))
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Not all people have a good work, that they can put some money into ico/tokens. You now, some guys like to drink and smoke, so in this stuff they invest their capital)))

Yeah, and such people at the end of month really need some cash, because alcohol and cigarettes are real expensive) So they take some loans))
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

I guess, that it will be really good proposal for all bounty participants XDDD
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Guys, without jokes - CoinLoan is really interesting service, which will be more popular, when the price of all cryptocurrency will more stable)
RenatMironov

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

Guys, without jokes - CoinLoan is really interesting service, which will be more popular, when the price of all cryptocurrency will more stable)

As I know, now must be growth of all crypto. But I don’t sure. Whales have big influence on that, and all depend from them.
cold beer

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

As I know, now must be growth of all crypto. But I don’t sure. Whales have big influence on that, and all depend from them.

Yes, more than that, I can say that the fastest, the expectation of the community will not be justified this fall. Because everyone expects growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: