Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you buy huge quantities of Non Ferrous metals with your cryptocurrency?  (Read 270 times)
Beffm

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

After getting the link, I did a thorough research on the NZ ICO since I have gotten very skeptical about ICOs recently. However, NZ looks to be as legit as it can be. Their Telegram group is very active unlike other ICOs nowadays who fill their Telegram groups with bots and inactive accounts. The team behind the ICO is well renowned in UAE and their roadmap also looks very solid. Should be a very strong ICO for future.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

The team behind NZ has been succesful in conquering other industries where they built a business by selling Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals and now they have brought a ICO solely based on the idea of trading cryptocurrencies for daily goods or commodities which is not only noble but also very demanding in such ICO market.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

We need such ICOs which are not only reliable but also focused on helping the community to accept and adopt cryptocurrency payment methods. Integrating the trading of cryptos to buy tangible goods and commodities is what crypto lovers have been wanted. Good to see a ICO that finally works on the primary motive behind the invention of cryptocurrencies.
promyx

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

New zone intertrade has an innovative marketing strategy. They aims on trading of metals and raw materials.They claims to offer secure payment, token integration and global security on blockchain platform.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

I would like to await what the outcome of this project would be. There have been lots of project with good promises and yet nothing came out of them. I do hope that the team will deliver as supposed. On my side, i would like to study more on this particular project.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Everyday I am surprised by what people come up with in the cryptocurrency market, this is why I am so impressed with it, there is no limit with the things that can be done with them, there is just only how well you can imagine using it. I am looking forward to seeing what is done with this project. It does have potential. Make sure that you do a good job with it.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Starting a commodity trading platform in the crypto space is really a good thing. THough New zone doesn't have recognition, review or a good official declaration, I am much of being a well-wisher of them.
Hey Hasan, we do have recognition in Metal Trading industry in the Middle East Smiley And New Zone Tokens will be given during the ICO period and we’ll raise funds to create the platform. Our aim is simple create a platform that provides a frictionless transition of the high and mighty commodity to be dealt with  intangible cryptocurrencies.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Since it has opened a new platform and is going to bring a big change. So, I hope to succeed in its future and will bring a huge benefit and hope for the investors. Its future will more brightfull I hope.

Thanks a lot, Akee. Thank you for your support. Do check out our website. https://newzoneex.com/
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Hopefully it will be good for the cryptocurrency market because it's new. So we need to know better about it for avoiding our investment risk. Hope it will more beneficial for investors.

Yes we understand that there’s a risk. However, the commodities are stable elements.
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Yes, I'm always interested in the new project. But I would like to know this better because I know very well before investing in anything. And that is important for every investor.

Yes, we agree. And you can know more about us and our project in our ICO site. Here’s the link https://www.newzoneex.com/
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

it is amazing to me because its structure are more strong and its provide very good service. people increasing their interest to invest here. its future are more profitable that's why i am also want to invest here.

Yes, the problem with most cryptocurrencies is that they do not old utility value or real life value. We will ensure that the utility value is intact.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048720.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

it is good that each day there are new projects that are created to sell different kind of goods by using cryptocurrencies. these kind of projects helps this ecosystem. because demand to cryptocurrencies increase and volumes increase as well.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Your account is subject to Trust, I'm worried about what you recommend to us. while you give us a little information
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: