Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you still want to read some more?
Yes.
No.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pajeet Nagesh021 vs PEEMAN ( TMAN )  (Read 979 times)
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Yeah, you can't quite see it well because you're not thinking high enough.
High Enough... ROFL

And by the way, it's not just TMAN who I've been looking up to, In fact, there's mydayonliner which I've been his fan along time ago.

One accused of being an extortionist and another a purported ponzi promoting head of shitposting family.

P.S. BTW What have you learnt by "looking upto TMAN" pajeet ass licker homophobe? Cause all I see is a post history trying to seek merits; have you learnt nothing so far? Did he teach you how to run masternodes; or simply to be racially abusive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagesh021

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

stupid questions are ignored my young pajeet friend. Surely your parents ignore you, hence why you are such an angry little man.  Or it could be because you have a micro penis, maybe that is the route of the issue here? You with a micro peen sat there touching yourself whilst thinking of me banging my Mrs? Must be penis envy.. do you look at your uncles penis and ask why you can't be so big?

Thank you for sharing your childhood story pee man. I think I've kinda analyzed why you hate pajeets so much. Not only you're wife is cheating on you but she's banging some "3rd" worlder. No wonder you're so annoyed with the third worlds. Pee man no matter what you do or what you tell. I've fucked you so much if you were a virgin right now you would lost your virginity for all your next 7 lives. All you've got is "Goat fucker" "3rd world" "Pajeet" that's all. For a person who claims to be intellectual I expected more bud. Look at you. A guy from who's getting his weak ass schooled by a kid from the "3rd world". Honestly, if I were you I would buy a gun and shoot my cock off and then I'd shoot my head off.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

-snip-
I'm not sure why you're continuing this.

Oh, hang on...

Let's take a look at that signature, eh?

Now I get it. These asinine outbursts are merely a simple way of earning bounty rewards. Rather than use knowledgable platitudes to further and develop yourself on the forum, it's much easier to act like a retard and get people to continue a pointless discussion while you earn peanuts.

How ecstatic you must be, to finally find a sufficient reply-cow to milk of all its bountiful reward.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:31:56 AM

I would buy a gun and shoot my cock off and then I'd shoot my head off.

Oh please don't. That's gonna take ages to wash off my screen.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 05:03:32 AM by Silent26

Whew, glad to catch up the entertainment here. I've just noticed that another debate are rising here.

Feels like I'm watching a 2v2 game of Dota 2 players trash talking to each other  Grin

Sentinel                            Scourge
TMAN                               Nagesh021
cabalism13                      allahabadi

By the way I just came by to watch how it ends, please continue...

Its permanent. Sorry to tell you but you can't do anything to wash it off from your screen.

404 Not Found
Nagesh021

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

Woah, glad to catch up the entertainment here. I've just noticed that another debate are rising here.

Feels like I'm watching a 2v2 game of Dota 2 players trash talking to each other  Grin

Sentinel                            Scourge
TMAN                               Nagesh021
cabalism13                      allahabadi

By the way I just came by to watch how it ends, please continue...

Its permanent. Sorry to tell you but you can't do anything to wash it off from your screen.

The only way this is going to end is with pee man getting his ass whooped by a kid!
allahabadi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

-snip-

I like to play PubG and SOLO... U never know when I'll turn around and shoot Nagesh021...  Tongue Tongue

But yeah as of now hunting homophobes like @cabalism seems way better.

The only way this is going to end is with pee man getting his ass whooped by a kid!

Kids better stay away; we dunno if he's a closet paedophile and that's why he is frustrated; ofc that wud also explain alot of things.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

I like to play PubG and SOLO... U never know when I'll turn around and shoot Nagesh021...  Tongue Tongue
As far as I know, friendly fire are not working in Pubg (in mobile, not sure in PC version) except if you throw a grenade to your allies or hit them by a vehicle or push them in a cliff  Tongue

Okay you better stop it now. Seems like the debate has been off for now or it already ends. What a relief, I'm also running out of popcorns.

404 Not Found
Nagesh021

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

As far as I know, friendly fire are not working in Pubg (in mobile, not sure in PC version) except if you throw a grenade to your allies or hit them by a vehicle or push them in a cliff  Tongue

Okay you better stop it now. Seems like the debate has been off for now or it already ends. What a relief, I'm also running out of popcorns.

I would suggest you to have pants on around cabalism especially people with merits or else he's going to ddt you and suck your dicks for merits. This post is an example Grin
allahabadi

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

Yep, you are right; also u get reduced merit in such cases.

Lol... Well I never started it, but no harm in letting things go.  Smiley
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

allipajeet is on ignore - not engaging with that fool.

and as for pajeetman, I fail to see how you have "pee man getting his ass whooped by a kid"

anyone with any level of intellect can see that you have failed miserably and resorted to many childish remarks, the fact stands that you are a fool and making yourself look like a bigger fool by the day.

see ya laters sweet cheeks.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Nagesh021

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

allipajeet is on ignore - not engaging with that fool.

and as for pajeetman, I fail to see how you have "pee man getting his ass whooped by a kid"

anyone with any level of intellect can see that you have failed miserably and resorted to many childish remarks, the fact stands that you are a fool and making yourself look like a bigger fool by the day.

see ya laters sweet cheeks.

Yeah sure peeman. See you later bitch. always remember this. You're nothing but a pile of shit.

Until next time.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

Yeah sure peeman. See you later bitch. always remember this. You're nothing but a pile of shit.

Until next time.

so eloquently put as always Pajeetman.. maybe you should have a look in a thesaurus for some better insults. 

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Until next time.

so eloquently put as always Pajeetman.. maybe you should have a look in a thesaurus for some better insults.  

Pee man even you know that you lost it so don't even try telling things like come up better insults.

You thought you and your bitch cabalism would get away with fucking around right? But guess what? Both of you pussies got pounded real bad and now all you have to say is come up with better insults when all you've told for the past two days is goat fuck, pajeetman and that's all.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Pee man even you know that you lost it so don't even try telling things like come up better insults.

I can guarantee that you lost this war of words - all the posters telling you so should be enough for you to realise you do not have the mental capabilities or the minerals to win a battle of words with me.

xxx

see ya later princess

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

I can guarantee that you lost this war of words - all the posters telling you so should be enough for you to realise you do not have the mental capabilities or the minerals to win a battle of words with me.

xxx

see ya later princess

Pee man you're weak as an old man's dick and i don't have the mental abilities? Says the person who came up with three insults in the whole thread. Pee man stop living in denial and accept the fact that you got rammed by a kid on the platform where you're supposed to be good.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Pee man you're weak as an old man's dick and i don't have the mental abilities? Says the person who came up with three insults in the whole thread. Pee man stop living in denial and accept the fact that you got rammed by a kid on the platform where you're supposed to be good.

The concern for my genitalia and the consistent reference to erectile dysfunction and old men's penises is slightly worrying, It does lead me to believe that the goat raping is not the only molestation that happens in your family.

Do your uncles touch you in your "special place" and tell you to keep secrets?

Nagesh021

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

The concern for my genitalia and the consistent reference to erectile dysfunction and old men's penises is slightly worrying, It does lead me to believe that the goat raping is not the only molestation that happens in your family.

Pee man everyone in my family are straight and as i already told i had a very good childhood.

Sounds like your uncle. I was wrong all this while and i think i have finally analyzed why you are like this it's because you were gang banged by your uncles when you were a kid.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

a kid

Must be some cultural difference at play here but why are you so proud of being a kid? What happened to your aspirations to buy a major city?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Pee man you're weak as an old man's dick and i don't have the mental abilities? Says the person who came up with three insults in the whole thread.

Guess where you fall.

And for some reason, you're emphasizing the fact that you're insulting someone? Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: