Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEO/Linkbuiding services.  (Read 468 times)
vailixi (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:13:46 PM

Hi,

I have 10+ years of SEO experience. Need #1 position on Google or other meta search? I can help you make that happen. I accept any traded cryptocurrency as method of payment.

LinkedIn

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/buckrobertsart/call_zps18d2c4df.png
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:49:45 AM

Please post some more info.Do you guarantee top search rankings?How much do you charge?
Mentaso

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Bitcoin News-Reviews

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 11:58:13 AM

I would think spelling would be important in SEO... Obviously not  Tongue

vailixi (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:35:26 PM

Please post some more info.Do you guarantee top search rankings?How much do you charge?

I don't garauntee #1 results but I usually get them. Obviously I don't have any control over how search engine algotithms.are written. I follow.best practices usually things get done. local keywords are easy because they are low competition. Regional, national, or global keywords have different levels of difficulty. I charge $65/hour. Some campaigns also require paid link.placements or site building do to difficulty of keywords. Some keywords I have done with an hour of work. and some take more than a year. Some keywords might be around $30 while others cam be in the millions.. I typically deal with small business startups and gaining brand recognition. I've done damage control for people with bad reviews on really big name coroporate sites. I did.work.gor.a recalled politician who was starting another career in real estate.

My minimum is $500. This includes consultation and a keyword and competition analysis. I used to other this for free but it was abused by people who just shop me then either try to do the work themselves or hire someone cheaper.

just to recap. I usually get the.keywords results I go after.

minimum is $500.

If you are launching a brand new cryptocurrency I might work for a share of untraded coin on prospect.

sorry invance for spelling. smart phone, fat thumbs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: