Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most expensive commodity at the moment?  (Read 11358 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:30:50 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 10:24:19 AM by Nolimitz84

The most expensive commodity is: time.

Inflation growing at a faster pace than wages places the average worker further behind via declining standard of living. The greater number of distractions society faces from social media and other time wasting / time draining content can make it more difficult to focus on goals. It becomes harder to differentiate between what is important and what is not.

Basic necessities like healthcare, higher education, homes and student loans becoming more expensive generally implies greater quantities of time are required to afford these things. Rent, food and basic living prices are also inflating which implies less time.

Many people need to work 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet. This leaves them with little or no time to devote to other things. Having the time to pursue hobbies, side hustles, personal interests. Or even having the time to spend with love ones, family or people you care about. These things are increasingly becoming a luxury. And so I'll go out on a limbe and say time is the most expensive commodity. And possibly also one of the more key commodities which will determine success/failure in a person attempting to attain financial freedom, start their own business, become their own boss, get a college degree or otherwise invest in things which could dramatically affect the quality of their life for the better.
I fully support you. Indeed, have you ever thought how much time we have to live?Why does everyone cling to gold, silver and other inanimate goods,when the only product that can not be bought is our time,which everyone does not have so much.Take a look at this picture and maybe one of you will think about what is really valuable.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
denvers96

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

gems and stones ? though .
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:36:58 AM

The commodity varies of every people needs, in which we can considered expensive, for children the expensive commodity is milk and education, for adults basic needs considered expensive is the education and foods, whle for the older ones , the expensive commodity is the maintainance medicines.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

Inflation growing at a faster pace than wages places the average worker further behind via declining standard of living. The greater number of distractions society faces from social media and other time wasting / time draining content can make it more difficult to focus on goals. It becomes harder to differentiate between what is important and what is not.

Basic necessities like healthcare, higher education, homes and student loans becoming more expensive generally implies greater quantities of time are required to afford these things. Rent, food and basic living prices are also inflating which implies less time.

Many people need to work 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet. This leaves them with little or no time to devote to other things. Having the time to pursue hobbies, side hustles, personal interests. Or even having the time to spend with love ones, family or people you care about. These things are increasingly becoming a luxury. And so I'll go out on a limbe and say time is the most expensive commodity. And possibly also one of the more key commodities which will determine success/failure in a person attempting to attain financial freedom, start their own business, become their own boss, get a college degree or otherwise invest in things which could dramatically affect the quality of their life for the better.
can't agree more. Time is something that we can never have it back. It will always be the most expensive commodity over time, not just at the moment.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

What is the most expensive commodity at the moment? besides gold and diamonds.
and is bitcoin included in it? please share your knowledge about this.

Bitcoin is becoming more popular and popular, the value of bitcoin price is based on the demand and supply, of course now the price of one ounce gold is lower the price of bitcoin. Soon bitcoin will become one of the commodities in the market.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

For me, it would be real estate. The prices of houses increases every year goes by unlike cars that depreciate every year. And the price houses can also be much more expensive depending on the locations like if it is in the center of an urbanized area where all the business are there.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

For me, it would be real estate. The prices of houses increases every year goes by unlike cars that depreciate every year. And the price houses can also be much more expensive depending on the locations like if it is in the center of an urbanized area where all the business are there.
The determining factor for investing in real estate is not only the price but also the location.What is the point of buying a property in a country in which there is a high probability of hostilities.Yes, in my opinion, real estate is a very good investment and a very good product. But when choosing a property, it is best to choose large cities with a large infrastructure and a large choice of work. In such cities there will always be a need for rental housing.

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

there at many things which are more expensive than gold and diamonds. printer ink is one of them, cocaine, other precious metal, saffron, etc etc.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

1. Antimatter is $ 62.5 trillion per gram. that's the most expensive on the planet now!!!it is certainly not bitcoin)I think it's the same product but for ordinary people it is not available of course)so for me the most valuable bitkon)

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

The most expensive commodities at the moment aside of gold and diamond? This is a tough one but the answer will be bitcoin the rest of the substances or element use in making jewelries, watches and machines ( silver,copper and gems stone).

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

This is what happening now here in my country all particular basic necessity for individual are suffered for inflation because of OIL PRICE HIGH in the world market. that's why many of the poor constituents are directly affected because o this circumstances, 

Just recently here in my country we also faced a circumstances about the inflation happened because of vegetable, rice and oil price high in the market where the voice of the mass people of course are not happy instead they are mad for what is happened. But after a weeks had past the prime commodities was little by little reduced its price were it turned to normal. so we constituents are now happy with the result of this things especially in oil price was totally down.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Platinum is currently most expensive in terms of heavy metals in the purest form.

not as expensive than refine uranium.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

I fully support you. Indeed, have you ever thought how much time we have to live?Why does everyone cling to gold, silver and other inanimate goods,when the only product that can not be bought is our time,which everyone does not have so much.Take a look at this picture and maybe one of you will think about what is really valuable.
seeing that picture we know that we spend a lot of time on something not too important like sleeping too much, watching tv or video games. the point is we live all our lives just for the mainstream thing? investing in something that is valuable for the future, might make your life more meaningful..
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Besides Bitcoin for now there is the most expensive commodity in the world, for Bitcoin it is currently valued at around $ 4000 dollars.
Besides gold and diamonds there is the most expensive commodity in the world:
1. (Tritium) This substance is not obtained in the universe but scientists can take it from the results of nuclear reactions. The price of Tritium is currently valued at around 30 thousand US dollars per gram, Tritium is commonly used as a nuclear power plant (PLTN). And many benefits can be used again.
and one more:
2. (Painite) a type of the rarest mineral stone in the world, for the price is quite pantastically more expensive than diamonds. It costs up to 300 thousand US dollars per gram. Just like diamonds, this gem serves as a collection item.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

There are a lot of third world countries that have big troubles over small stuff on big countries. If the oil prices increases that is a bad news for british people but nothing life changing, if oil prices goes up some country gets the short stick and gets high inflation. Recently I have found old facebook messages of me that I have sent to my wife (girlfriend at the time) and we were talking about our wages and how we were living alright with the amount, that was about 5-6 years ago when I first started working and getting entry level jobs. Now I am making about 3 times the amount and it is still not enough for me, in 5 years the inflation went up so much that I am making 3 times the amount I used to make and still not living as good as those times. If this continues, I don't know what we will be capable of doing in 5 years.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:40:07 AM

The internet defines Commodity
"as a raw material or primary agricultural product that can be bought and sold, such as copper or coffee."
As for your question, clearly bitcoin cannot be considered as a commodity because it is not in a raw form but rather a product from a raw origin.
In my opinion, the most expensive commodity at the moment is Gold. its value never diminishes to a low level but rather always appreciates through the years. Gold will always be constant and will always be there even if oil will run out.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:19:32 AM

I did a Google search of the most expensive and the search result that was returned had one interesting item, which was edible gold. For real, I never knew they was such a term as that.
It is expensive when talking about food but still, there’s a lot more expensive commodities like luxurious cars, popular brand items and a lot more. I wonder if gold is not harmful to human body since it requires intense amount of heat to melt it and i doubt human body and digestive system have that amount of heat to digest this edible gold?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:55:50 PM

1 bitcoin is really an expensive commodity most specially if it comes a time that we are now legally using it as a mode of payment. Other than that, we can consider gems, stones and other. But this physical things are easy to make. Whats more expensive now is food and the extinction of animals we killed from time to time that cant be seen by the next generation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:23:27 PM

People are too focused on mainstream commodities such as gold, diamonds, silver or other precious metals. but many people don't realize there are one commodities that are more important and more expensive than anything, what is that? time!
people try to buy a lot of medicine so that they stay healthy and longevity, many people buy herbs so that they stay young, time cannot be added, time cannot be repeated. time is the most expensive thing for humanity!
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:43:44 PM

I think those basic commodities to the fact that it is our daily needs and we will buy these no matter how price increased. Technically, luxuries are expensive than basic commodities but what makes the basic become expensive (not literally) because we value it for these are part of our daily life. Continuous increasing of the price of goods will be a great burden especially for poor people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: