Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 06:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE LIVE] Coinbase Wallet features War Riders crypto game –☠️  (Read 4084 times)
vladddy

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

less than 24 hrs left to bid on the Gold/Platinum War Lambos and Car Tanks, dutch auction style!

Seems like today was a good day for sales, just seen on discord that the Gold war lambo, and Platinum lambo sold.

Do you know at what price?

The prices ranged from 2.5ETH to 4.5ETH I think
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

less than 24 hrs left to bid on the Gold/Platinum War Lambos and Car Tanks, dutch auction style!

Seems like today was a good day for sales, just seen on discord that the Gold war lambo, and Platinum lambo sold.

Do you know at what price?

The prices ranged from 2.5ETH to 4.5ETH I think

Wow, that's sick! reminds me of hype from january when people bought Ether Tanks for those amounts (only at higher USD valuations). Ony difference being that this is a solid, real project.

The.Hermit.Monk

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

I have never heard of EtherTanks so I Googled it this came up as number 1 in the search results.
http://storeofvalueblog.com/posts/crypto-scam-spotlight-ethertanks/

This was number 3 in the results.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7p3iza/ethertanks_was_a_total_scam_market_never_launched/

The website is listed 5th and when I go to click on it all I get is a pure white screen.
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

There must of been some really mad people that bought Ethertanks for those high prices.
PS92

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

There must of been some really mad people that bought Ethertanks for those high prices.

I lost some myself, but can't be mad. It was a gamble knowing it could very well be a ascam, but could also earn me a nice profit. Earned money on most tanks, lost on a few.

PS92

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

Cool! Gameplay video coming this November, can't wait!

vladddy

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Full announcement about the gameplay video, test drives, system requirements and more:
https://medium.com/warriders/gameplay-video-test-drives-and-hardware-requirements-announced-6719a6121b98
PS92

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

Full announcement about the gameplay video, test drives, system requirements and more:
https://medium.com/warriders/gameplay-video-test-drives-and-hardware-requirements-announced-6719a6121b98

The fact that they initially wanted to make it a browser game made me a bit uneasy. Hope that doesn't mean it's a real low quality game

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

The fact that they initially wanted to make it a browser game made me a bit uneasy. Hope that doesn't mean it's a real low quality game

I think that is why they switched to client-based game so they could have a high quality game going by a quote fromthe latest medium article.

"Today’s browsers are throttling the performance of the game engine, and it simply does not look as good as we expected"
PS92

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:49:50 AM

I think that is why they switched to client-based game so they could have a high quality game going by a quote fromthe latest medium article.

"Today’s browsers are throttling the performance of the game engine, and it simply does not look as good as we expected"

Yeah, i read that. But if it is a really high quality game they could have foreseen that. So I hope the quality will be lots and lots higher than that of an in-browser game and not a tiny bit. Otherwise the gameplay will have to be extremely cool for it to succeed (bit like Minecraft and its shitty graphics). But we''ll just have to wait for the video

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Yeah, i read that. But if it is a really high quality game they could have foreseen that. So I hope the quality will be lots and lots higher than that of an in-browser game and not a tiny bit. Otherwise the gameplay will have to be extremely cool for it to succeed (bit like Minecraft and its shitty graphics). But we''ll just have to wait for the video

Oh I see were you are coming from, Im think the game play will be extremely cool thou, just the fact that we will be able to attack other players for their BZN makes adds big time to the cool factor lol
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

But like you said we will just have to wait for the video that should be coming out in a few weeks.
PS92

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:18:46 AM

Oh I see were you are coming from, Im think the game play will be extremely cool thou, just the fact that we will be able to attack other players for their BZN makes adds big time to the cool factor lol

Of course, that's absolutely true. We don't have (proper) (real) games that involve ACTUAL value!

Just wondering about the graphics! No worried about the gameplay for a second!

PS92

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Another cool blockchain game:

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-tutorial-blockchain-integration-update-and-a-look-forward-to-2019-community-update-friday-4884df40228e

It's all starting to come to life!

atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Yes, this project is becoming more and more popular and is being introduced into the real life of people. I am very happy because I support this project.

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

Yes, this project is becoming more and more popular and is being introduced into the real life of people. I am very happy because I support this project.

Ill have to check it out sometime this weekend.
PS92

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

Cool, in what way?

PS92

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

Hope it works for you, my shitty Android wasn't compatible Cry

The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

Hope it works for you, my shitty Android wasn't compatible Cry

I never had time to try it.   Soon I will have lots of time, I have about 10 more long days of work then I can spend alot more time online.
The.Hermit.Monk

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I hope the game play video comes out by then.  I will spread it around with my  warrider link.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: