Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE LIVE] Coinbase Wallet features War Riders crypto game –☠️  (Read 4075 times)
The.Hermit.Monk

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

For those of you who havnt heard the presale for premium grade vehicles has been pushed back a day.

It will now start tomorrow, Aug 21 at 12pm EST.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Redf426

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

War Riders looks very cool! The game is in the style of mad max. I added the most anticipated games to my list) Cheesy
What is the expected release date?
Aristo80

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

War Riders looks very cool! The game is in the style of mad max. I added the most anticipated games to my list) Cheesy
What is the expected release date?
I have always loved Mad Max, that is what initially brought my attention to War Riders too.

Full release of WR will be early 2019 (in winter), although early adopters will have beta access for a while before that.  Good incentive to get in early, grab up some BZN and upgrade your vehicles for an early adopter's advantage.

Pre-sale is all set to start today at 12:00 EST btw.  There was a delay yesterday, but everything is testing out fine now, so be ready.
hamlletts

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

I think private-sale went pretty well. Grabbed myself a few vehicles. It's great to see that War Riders has already partnered up with popular exchanges before beta, makes it easier for others to get their hands on vehicles if they weren't able to get into pre-sale. I'm excited for beta to start. How did pre-sale go for you guys?
billybonus3

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Thanks dude! Dunno why they require password to join...
vladddy

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

Thanks dude! Dunno why they require password to join...

We started the campaign in a "private mode" to give our early supporters a chance to buy first and give us feedback, point out the bugs etc. The pre-sale will be publicly available on Monday, 8/27 at 2PM EST. We will be featured on Coinbase Wallet and also OpenSea will start selling simultaneously.

You can join a waitlist here and start pre-ordering a few hours before we are officially open to public on Monday 8/27/18: https://warriders.com/pre-order-signup/

Almost all of the War Lambos were sold during the first hours  Shocked
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?
Aristo80

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?
Personally I think the ability to customize your vehicles and add your own logos will be a huge advantage for WR in the long run.  I am thinking about sponsorships to carry specific logos.  Weather is succeeds will be up to us, the community.
vietprocoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

I like freeium model... so the cost to play it free (or like $1 dollar), but to get more out of it..  you need to purchase "packs" or loot boxes.  In war-riders, that is to get people to enjoy the game so they are willing to upgrade cars or add to their collection.  This will drive the secondary market.
Aristo80

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

Announced today:
  • The premium vehicle public-sale will start on Monday, Aug 27th at 2 PM EST
  • BZN will be listed on https://crex24.com/ this fall

I figured I might as well check out Crex24's exchange. Looks pretty good so far; BTC, ETH and Fiat pairs.  No KYC required to register but haven't tried moving Fiat yet, so not totally sure.  Optional F2A integration.  Lots of coins listed, mostly small ones but some heavy hitters too.  Looks like a good choice for BZN's first official listing.
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

How long does the public pre-sale last?
timenewroyal

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?
Aristo80

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

How long does the public pre-sale last?

The public pre-sale of premium vehicles will last for 2 months, or until they are all sold out, whichever comes first.  Following that there will be the sale of midgrade and later regular grade vehicles.

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

The War Riders pre-sale is not an ICO so it is not really like that, the prices of all vehicles are set in the contract and slowly rise as supplies dwindle.  That being said, last I checked an SUV was 0.0337 Eth, so technically that would be the minimum.
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

The key theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth..It is really interesting project.I support this plan.Waiting for something.....
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

This is just getting more exciting every second. Jump on buddies!
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

By the way, is there any initial pricing on the BZN?
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

This is just getting more exciting every second. Jump on buddies!

The concept of the project and the truth is very unusual. But I think in this market it is necessary to present not only the project but also how the project will earn money and with this at the moment there are very big problems.
vladddy

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

By the way, is there any initial pricing on the BZN?

1 BZN = 0.5 USD according to our Official Internal Wasteland BZN Rate. Check this out: https://warriders.com/rate/
Aristo80

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

Happy to post that all systems are go for the Public Pre-Sale, it has now been live for over an hour on both https://warriders.com and https://opensea.io simultaneously.  Pre-sale integration with WAX and OPSkins will be launching in several weeks and will bring even more options for players to secure themselves some badass vehicles. Also, more good news; Coinbase Wallet, a prominent mobile wallet and browser, has just integrated and featured War Riders on the front page of their Games & Collectables section.

This announcement was sent out via email to War Riders subscribers and included a few more points:

• The contracts have been verified and are live on our github page(https://github.com/warriders)
  • The stats you get will be truly random (within specified ranges) including the number of guns you will get. You will see the max number of guns. The main gun count can't go below one but the secondary gun and equipment can be zero. See if you are lucky today!
  • To clarify: the vehicles don't actually come with guns, they come with gun slots. But you will be able to buy the guns, additional garages, etc using the BZN that your tank will be filled with
  • Max batch buying is changed to 100 vehicles. Let's see who is going to first to give our Deadly Factory a run for its money.
  • We will start sending the giveaway items/prizes later this week
  • Report all bugs here(https://warriders.com/submit-ticket/) and read the full pre-order guide here(https://warriders.com/how-to/)
Aristo80

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

The concept of the project and the truth is very unusual. But I think in this market it is necessary to present not only the project but also how the project will earn money and with this at the moment there are very big problems.

I understand your position, we look at ICO's and whitepapers all day, but I think it is important to remember that War Riders is a game first and foremost and is intended to be fun.  While earning money is great, everyone likes money, the reason I like this game is because it looks awesome and I want to play it.  Buying a WR vehicle is the equivalent to buying a copy of a video game, it gives you access to the game.  Weather that is going to be super profitable, I can't say, but I can say that it will be fun.  Also, the price of WR vehicles is low, SUVs(the cheapest premium vehicles) are currently 0.034 eth, so the mandatory risk, financially, is about $10 USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: