Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremely Limited - Block Erupter Lapel Pins  (Read 3320 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:20:38 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 11:36:04 AM by frankenmint

Hello again Ladies and Gents!

I state these to be extremely limited because I've only got two available for sale right now.  They are going to be sold for $20 dollars each and are wearable lapel pins.  I have one in Black and one in Red.  These are only sold in the USA only and shipping is included for the cost.  Please PM me or use escrow if desired.  I do accept paypal as well.  These don't seem worthwhile to post onto www.honeybadgerofmoney.com because I only have two for sale at the moment.  

Unfortunately these units cannot double as a mining device, bu they do make a great fashion statement!  

Participate in the wearable asic movement!  

https://i.imgur.com/vm2rN9L.jpg  (trying to figure out why its being blocked now)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

I state these to be extremely limited because I've only got two available for sale right now.  They are going to be sold for $20 dollars each and are wearable lapel pins.  I have one in Black and one in Red.  These are only sold in the USA only and shipping is included for the cost.  Please PM me or use escrow if desired.  I do accept paypal as well.  These don't seem worthwhile to post onto www.honeybadgerofmoney.com because I only have two for sale at the moment.  

Unfortunately these units cannot double as a mining device, bu they do make a great fashion statement!  

https://i.imgur.com/vm2rN9L.jpg  (trying to figure out why its being blocked now)

This way is not correct.  You should point to a picture on imgur, write click on the image, choose "Copy image address", and put THAT address between [img] elements.

It took me quite a bit time to figure this out.
PetarM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

http://imgur.com/vm2rN9L.jpg

This way is not correct.  You should point to a picture on imgur, write click on the image, choose "Copy image address", and put THAT address between [img] elements.

I have done exactly what you said and its not working oh man what to doo.....
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

I have done exactly what you said and its not working oh man what to doo.....

thought it was strange to see this up at the top...yeah you're missing the i in the i.imgur link

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: