Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigggger's Reputation Thread  (Read 3390 times)
Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:42:31 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 07:50:35 PM by Tigggger

Current Rigs Available For Lease

https://leaserig.net/index.jsp?fprovider=Tigggger&t=1&rfid=1439

SHA256

TigAnt1 : 1x Bitmain Antminer @ 190GH

TigDra1 : 1x Dragon 1T @ 1,000GH OFFLINE

TigDra2 : 1x Dragon 1.5T @ 1,500GH

TigDra3 : 1x Dragon 1.5T @ 1,500GH

TigDra4 : 1x Dragon 1.5T @ 1,500GH

TigDra5 : 1x Dragon 1.5T @ 1,500GH

TigJup1 : October KNC Jupiter @ 575GH OFFLINE

TigJup2 : November KNC Jupiter @ 850GH OFFLINE

TigJup3 : November KNC Jupiter @ 750GH OFFLINE

TigNep1 : KNC Neptune @ 3,500GH

TigSpo1 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,150GH

TigSpo2 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,350GH

TigSpo3 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,350GH

TigSpo4 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,400GH

TigSpo5 : Spondoolies SP30 @ 4,450GH

TigSpo6 : Spondoolies SP30 @ 4,500GH

TigSpo7 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,400GH

TigSpo8 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,400GH

TigSpo9 : Spondoolies SP10 @ 1,400GH

TigSpo10 : Spondoolies SP30 @ 4,500GH

TigSpo11 : Spondoolies SP30 @ 4,500GH

TigSpo12 : Spondoolies SP30 @ 4,000GH

TigSpo13 : Spondoolies SP30 @ 4,450GH

Lease Information

All speeds quoted are based on long term bitcoin mining speeds at the pool and are rounded down to allow a little extra.  Please note that if you are mining coins with faster block times you may see slightly slower speeds, this is normal as stale and rejected shares increase and will apply to all hardware.  It can take up to 5 minutes from the lease starting for the speed to stabilise as the pool adjusts the difficulty levels, if your pool allows it use at least 256 difficulty.

Please ensure you set MULTIPLE pools. Because the rigs mine exclusively for you, if your pool goes down and you only have one set then the machine will be idle and there is nothing I can do.  This is especially important with new coins as they tend to get hammered and crash frequently. I'd suggest one of the main BTC pools (guild, ghash, slush etc) as the last on your list then at least you will always get something.

My rigs are very stable some with uptimes of several months, but nothing is ever perfect, I keep an active eye on any leases and will try to let you know by email if I spot something wrong.  In the event of any downtime which is my fault you will receive double what you lost.  So if a rig is down for an hour I will add 2 hours or if you prefer you can request a refund.

Most rigs are located in my own air conditioned server room here in the UK apart from the Spondoolies machines which are hosted at a professional data center in the USA. All are monitored with CGRemote, if a machine goes offline it sends a message to my phone and plays a siren loud enough to wake me up if asleep Smiley

My aim is to offer good rigs at reasonable prices with excellent service so people keep coming back, rehires get a 2% discount.  

I am usually around from 09:00 to 23:00 UK time, if you have questions or there are any problems just send me a PM or send me a message in the chat on Leaserigs site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:42:19 AM

rented his rigs, works as promised .. smooth sailing

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:59:22 AM

rented his rigs, works as promised .. smooth sailing

Thanks for the feedback, if you rent again drop me a PM and will add some free time on for you.

iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:04:04 AM

nevermind working good Smiley
Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:55:38 AM by Tigggger

I sent emails out to all the current renters of my Antminers, but just in case they don't get it and check in here.

I’m sorry to report that there seems to be some problem between the Antminers and the Leaserig Proxy as it keeps disconnecting at random for no apparent reason, all my other equipment is working OK so it must be specific to the Antminers.

I thought I had traced the problem to an issue with pools but that no longer appears to be the case.

I will point some of my other equipment at your pools on rotation to try and keep the average up to what you paid for, if it’s still not enough I will of course add extra time or issue a refund.

UPDATE:

The problem has now been fixed and the Antminers are running smoothly

All renters were provided with extra hashpower to bring the average back up what it should be

djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

What exactly was the issue with antminers?

Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:37:11 PM

What exactly was the issue with antminers?

Not sure what the cause was, but I reflashed the firmware on them all and they were fine after that

Sithra

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:49:47 AM

EXCELLENT Provider.
Responsive, Great Communication & Hashrates in excess of that advertised
Generously compensated for an outage that was pool related - nothing to do with his excellent rigs

Would definitely hire any of Tigggger's rigs again & recommend to all.
A+++
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:18:23 AM

Juste rented two rigs and both are taken offline:

Name   Current Speed   Remaining lease time   Provider   
TigAnt1 (SHA256 900.00 GH/s) Using LRP Only Stratum pools supported   OFF   23 hours and 44 minutes   Tigggger   
TigAnt2 (SHA256 900.00 GH/s)   OFF   23 hours and 44 minutes   Tigggger   
Click a mining rig to manage pools and view stats.
Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:38:49 AM

TigAnt1 (SHA256 900.00 GH/s) Using LRP Only Stratum pools supported   OFF   23 hours and 44 minutes   Tigggger   

Investigating now, will report back shortly

Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:09:00 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 10:28:05 AM by Tigggger

Investigating now, will report back shortly

The issue appears to be with the pool you are using (Slush ?) both rigs were constantly connecting and disconnecting from the pool.

As you can see from the stats the rigs were running stable at 950GH average before the rental started, and the other two farms TigAnt3 and TigAnt4 are still running fine.

TigAnt2 has improved a little, TigAnt1 was still playing up so I restarted the proxy server and that too seems to have improved, but they are both suffering from disconnects.

As you can see the machines are hashing OK, I'd recommend adding a 2nd back up pool.

EDIT: Both rigs appear stable now, the disconnects have stopped

BlackHood

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:54:03 PM

Currently leasing "TigAnt4" for 4 hours. Very stable rig right off the get go.

Nice hashrate!

Great lease! Worth it for sure!

Recommended Provider!

A+++
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:21:11 AM

When i woke up this morning the rig has been not on my pools but on your pools instead Sad
All my pools where removed and now shows 0 hash speed
Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

When i woke up this morning the rig has been not on my pools but on your pools instead Sad
All my pools where removed and now shows 0 hash speed

This was resolved via PM at the time but posting to keep things public.

It appeared to be an issue with leaserigs itself as several other users reported problems in their thread around the same time.

I added on additional time for bronan even though I don't believe it was a problem at my end, hopefully he will post confirming that he was satisfied.

jedimstr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:02:50 AM

Seems Bronan isn't the only one with this problem...

I just lost at least an hour with my primary pool and 1st backup removed from the list. I deleted the other pools that showed up and put my pools back in.  WTF???

Do I have to babysit this rig every few hours to make sure it stays on my pools?  I'm only 22 hours into a 24 hour rental and I already lost over one.  Ugh. I'm getting paranoid now about this rental.

Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:36:17 AM

I just lost at least an hour with my primary pool and 1st backup removed from the list. I deleted the other pools that showed up and put my pools back in.  WTF???

Do I have to babysit this rig every few hours to make sure it stays on my pools?  I'm only 22 hours into a 24 hour rental and I already lost over one.  Ugh. I'm getting paranoid now about this rental.

Sorry you have had problems, not had this issue for a while and last time it coincided with some maintenance at leaserigs.

Can you tell me what pools were added it might help me/leaserigs figure out what is happening, I was asleep and nothing has been changed at my end.

All my machines point to the leaserig proxy on a local machine at 192.168.1.200:3333, that is the only pool set in the machine. The proxy gets the pool details from leaserigs and writes them to a pools.conf file on that machine, so the only way for the pools to change as far as I can see is for the leaserigs server to tell it to and write a new config file.

Everything seems to be running fine at the moment from what I can see, but will keep an eye on it. I will ensure that you get what you paid for.

EDIT:
Here is a screenshot from ghash.io that shows them stop mining on my pool when the lease started, and they haven't been active since

jedimstr

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:37:48 AM

I just lost at least an hour with my primary pool and 1st backup removed from the list. I deleted the other pools that showed up and put my pools back in.  WTF???

Do I have to babysit this rig every few hours to make sure it stays on my pools?  I'm only 22 hours into a 24 hour rental and I already lost over one.  Ugh. I'm getting paranoid now about this rental.

Sorry you have had problems, not had this issue for a while and last time it coincided with some maintenance at leaserigs.

Can you tell me what pools were added it might help me/leaserigs figure out what is happening, I was asleep and nothing has been changed at my end.

All my machines point to the leaserig proxy on a local machine at 192.168.1.200:3333, that is the only pool set in the machine. The proxy gets the pool details from leaserigs and writes them to a pools.conf file on that machine, so the only way for the pools to change as far as I can see is for the leaserigs server to tell it to and write a new config file.

Everything seems to be running fine at the moment from what I can see, but will keep an eye on it. I will ensure that you get what you paid for.

EDIT:
Here is a screenshot from ghash.io that shows them stop mining on my pool when the lease started, and they haven't been active since

It was some 5.44.dontrememberother numbers IP address and another pool.  I was so pissed I deleted them quickly and put mine back up.  If it happens again, I'll get a screenshot.

Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:56:30 AM

It was some 5.44.dontrememberother numbers IP address and another pool.  I was so pissed I deleted them quickly and put mine back up.  If it happens again, I'll get a screenshot.

Thanks, a screenshot would be very useful.

Like I said I have no other pools set in the machines, so the only source of pools to mine at is what leaserigs tells it.

I have on a couple of occasions seen my rigs continue to mine on a renters pool after a lease has finished so I wonder if this is similar and it was using the previous renters pools.

I have just added an hour to the lease as a gesture of goodwill, I will talk with the leasrigs devs and see if they can figure out what happened.

jedimstr

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:53:01 PM

Thanks.  This isn't the first time I've seen this behavior either on LeaseRigs.  Other rentals I've had with other rigs/owners have had random removals of my pools or different pools added, so  definitely agree something is up with LeaseRig's operation.  It's not a config caching issue because it doesn't always happen near the start of a rental.  I've seen it happen after some time has passed too.  Something definitely is up on their end. They must be aware of it though since it's one of the disclaimers they have on rentals, so not an isolated case, but they put the blame on the owners side:

Remove unwanted pool(s). You can safely remove any pool you want. It is recommended to remove all unknown pools and pools marked with Remove me. You cannot remove currently active pool (pool marked green), you need to switch first to another pool, then try to perform removal operation.

Use backup pools! Pools are usually unreliable. With backup pools you make sure your hired hashing power is not wasted for nothing in case of pool failures. You can use up to 8 pools.

If you notice your pools being removed and switched to other pools you did not want, please contact mining rig provider. You have every right to request lease extension or a refund in such cases.

If the mining rig is not responding or if you get errors when trying to add, remove or switch pools, contact mining rig provider! We cannot assist you with mining rig errors, because we have no control over rigs. If you could not resolve the issue with the provider or he does not respond to you within 48 hours, let us know so we can take actions against the provider.

I actually prefer the way BetaRigs handles their rentals... Seems more secure in pool handling.  It only allows pools the renter themselves enter and displays non-renter pool time as downtime. It's only missing the higher hashrate rigs and backup pool capability of LeaseRigs, otherwise it's a better website and experience.  You should check BetaRigs out.

Oh and thanks for the compensation time!!!

Tigggger (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

I have used betarigs in the past, in fact I was the first one with SHA256 rigs on there as I was beta testing for mux, there are pro's and con's to both sites though I have to agree that the way rigs are provided (no proxy server required) is better on Betarigs.

It's sadly missing some important things for me, like different rental rates and discounts. I tend to want repeat custom and long term rentals and price lower for those whereas on betarigs I can only have one price.

I hope the rest of the lease continues without issues, if there are any problems let me know.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: