Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: MSI R9 290 4GD5/4G DDR5 with Accelero Xtreme III and Stock Cooler  (Read 454 times)
supermine (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:07:18 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 03:40:25 AM by supermine

MSI R9 290 Reference Board, Dual Bios, Original Packaging + Accelero Xtreme III (sold out across the world) + Stock Cooler for Warranty

- Accelero Xtreme III modded - Dead Silent and Cool Operation. This is done with highest grade two component thermal compound and the GPU is modded with the excelletn Accelero Alumnia 3, all the highest grade and non-conducting Stuff money can buy for Graphics Card modding with Air.

- Warranty from January 2014 for 22 months, Original Invoice attached

I am PGP verfied on the Web of Trust of #Bitcoin-OTC (we can do the trade there), verfied on /r/dogemarket (can do the trade there) and I have 287 positive Ratings on Ebay (http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zulu103&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=271408383298&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
)

We can do this with an Trusted Member here nevertheless. I did successful trades on bitcointalk as well.

I am asking USD 575, and I ship to any country in the world (DHL rates apply). I am located in Germany and a European buyer would be best, but US is not a problem at all. You can pay in PayPal for insurance, but I highly prefer BitCoin or DogeCoin.

The item is mining like a steam train and cool like a icecube (50-60°C) since January but I am giving up mining and turning to programming for various AltCoins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: