Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australian FRAUD investigation to be launched against Bitcoin talk forum!  (Read 5751 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:55:10 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 06:41:47 AM by Bitcoinpro

Im in contact with authorities and will refrain from making anymore comments here unless they are part of the investigation (if its appropriate) or if the investigation is completed.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:59:48 AM

You started a thread to say you will not comment?
So no matter what I say you will not reply?  Cheesy

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:01:07 AM

You started a thread to say you will not comment?
So no matter what I say you will not reply?  Cheesy

If its appropriate I said,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

How about a simple explanation of what this thread is about.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:07:15 AM

A statement to the media will be issued hopefully by next week,

to the previous comment its about the collusion between the moderators here and the collapse of Mtgox

I will not be discussing it in any more detail for now,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:07:41 AM

Check post history, this is crying over MtGox which was probably slammed here more than anywhere else as a place nobody should be trusting with their coins.
Cryptobro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:08:57 AM

OP is off his meds again  Roll Eyes
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:12:09 AM

Check post history, this is crying over MtGox which was probably slammed here more than anywhere else as a place nobody should be trusting with their coins.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

dddbtc

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:13:00 AM

to the previous comment its about the collusion between the moderators here and the collapse of Mtgox

Roll Eyes

I'm pretty sure MtGox is hated on this forum more than anywhere else.  If MtGox got robbed and is insolvent, the mods did not stand to benefit at all.

Please remove your tinfoil hat and tell your nanny state government to redirect its resource towards something more useful.

Like banning small boobs:

http://theweek.com/article/index/105766/australias-small-breast-ban
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

OP is off his meds again  Roll Eyes

Freshly made account LoL, ok people should be able to check themselves on these statements with tupac on the front page  Smiley

spam away kiddies

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

h3rlihy

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:33:27 AM

Yes because it is the forum that is committing all the fraud here.....
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:39:45 AM

If it was BFL I would agree with you ..but GOX

Youz is smoking crack...and please stop identifying yourself as an australian ..you are giving us non CRACK smoking aussies a bad name

Call yourself one of the chosen few or we who wear the foil of protection

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:44:35 AM

Alright so according to the OP Aussie cops are investing bitcointalk because Gox might have defrauded people, yeah right  Roll Eyes

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:57:15 AM

Translation : OP has filed a report with Australian authorities making certain allegations in relation to the collapse of MtGox and Australian authorities may investigate those allegations.

There have been many threads in which posters have indicated that they contacted their local authorities regarding the collapse of MtGox.  There's little doubt that investigators will look for evidence on Bitcointalk as they've done in previous investigations (pirate, SR).  

MtGox posted here a lot in its early days and the forums certainly provide a historical record of them making claims in respect of the legality of their operations as well as a record of the times when significant players within the Bitcoin community have vouched for MtGox.  That doesn't imply any legal obligation on the part of these forums to ensure that information posted here in respect of MtGox is correct or for individuals who use or operate this forum to disclose to others what they know about MtGox.  Legally speaking, collusion requires fairly specific types of acts.  

So yeah, it's likely that whichever authorities end up investigating MtGox will look to these forums for evidence.  Nations other than Japan and the US may or may not conduct their own investigations (they may simply request information from agencies conducting the primary investigations).  That's not the same thing as investigating the operators (including the moderators) of these forums (OP's post history shows that he's previously accused mods of "covering up" for MtGox by moving threads to sub-forums which get less traffic).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vitamin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:01:28 AM

Roll Eyes

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=1664

I'm pretty sure MtGox is hated on this forum more than anywhere else.  If MtGox got robbed and is insolvent, the mods did not stand to benefit at all.

Please remove your tinfoil hat and tell your nanny state government to redirect its resource towards something more useful.

So Australia only bans women with small boobs?  What about men with small boobs?  Is legal to molest boys Down Under?
Warren

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:30:10 AM

Roll Eyes

I followed your link and this really is too funny, Roll Eyes Grin (but unfortunately not surprising)!

Having spent 5-weeks in Australia last year with my family I have to agree that it really is a nanny police state.

Despite the natural beauty of the country (and the many friendly people who live there), I would recommend any freedom loving person to stay away! That is unless you enjoy being harassed by over zealous police, customs and border immigration officers...
repentance

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Roll Eyes

I followed your link and this really is too funny, Roll Eyes Grin (but unfortunately not surprising)!

Having spent 5-weeks in Australia last year with my family I have to agree that it really is a nanny police state.

Despite the natural beauty of the country (and the many friendly people who live there), I would recommend any freedom loving person to stay away! That is unless you enjoy being harassed by over zealous police, customs and border immigration officers...

The link is to a 2010 story about how a whack-job politician wanted laws applied.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:58:56 AM

Seems legit...
Their government is slaughtering endangered sharks after all.
repentance

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:13:35 AM

Seems legit...
Their government is slaughtering endangered sharks after all.

The Australian government has nothing to do with the shark cull.  That's the Western Australian government (Queensland and WA are our Florida and Arizona) and it's the subject of legal appeals right now.

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:40:53 AM

Roll Eyes

look under your avatar

Cryptome.org | Privacy, Security & Spying News | ฿

you can take off your tinfoil hat now  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: