Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Need Bitcoin Wallet Service w/ admin - Open Source?  (Read 822 times)
mb2014 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:05:19 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 05:08:59 AM by mb2014

We are looking to launch a secure online (yes i know) bitcoin wallet for AU & NZ users.

I am looking for someone who can either install and existing open-source service that has an admin section, or build one for us.

I came across django-bitcoin, and a few others. Not sure if these have admin etc.

Must be able to do what most current wallets can do. 2 factor auth is a must.

Please PM your price to either install an existing script, or develop your own.

clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:11:16 AM

We are looking to launch a secure online (yes i know) bitcoin wallet for AU & NZ users.

I am looking for someone who can either install and existing open-source service that has an admin section, or build one for us.

I came across django-bitcoin, and a few others. Not sure if these have admin etc.

mean, you will making it for your website?  Smiley why you not using standard application from bitcoin.org?

mb2014 (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:18:27 AM

mean, you will making it for your website?  Smiley why you not using standard application from bitcoin.org?

We want to provide an online wallet service similar to coinbase, for the AU & NZ markets specifically, where users sign up, can get new addresses, send and receive bitcoins etc.
bittyweb

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:24:16 AM

As i understood, you are looking for a wallet online which is similiar to blockchain wallet or other services?

That is what i understand. Is that correct?
mere-mortal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:12:35 PM

Try BitX, they have something that you can use if you dig deep enough. https://bitx.co.za/, if you click in the top left corner you will see the countries they already cover.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: