Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA] Ninja Mining Cooperative - Information and Share Trading Thread  (Read 8373 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:15:16 AM

Group Buy #1 the bonus hashes will be delivered as soon as we get the gear, no additional hosting fees as promised.

Groups #2-#3 will have to pay a TBD (depends on power/space requirements) hosting fee for the neptune (surrogate), not to exceed what was originally estimated.

We will take care of the power supplies; we have some namecoin proceeds that we can use to obtain those and any related networking/PDU equipment needed to deploy.

We've also started the development of a new cloud mining solution (where you are in charge and pick the pool).  We will have a transition period where everyone will have the opportunity to convert their shares to the new system, if they so desire.

News about the Neptunes: https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-82

We've requested that all of our Group Buy's Neptunes be converted to Jupiters and shipped ASAP.  We need these hashes yesterday to hope to ROI.

You are right, we need the hashes rather sooner than later but with this change there are some questions...

What will be the effect in $$/btc regarding this change?

They won't ship these puppies with power supplies and even worse, they will use more kWh than the Neptunes is supposed to.

I"m in GB1 and in GB3.

For GB1 the hosting fee of the Neptune was included in the total hosting fee, will this stay the same?
For GB3 the hosting fee of the Neptune was to be paid once the unit arrived, will the hosting fee be the same?

Will you charge any additional fees because you need to buy the power supplies yourself?

Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sf2

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:31:40 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:37:33 PM by sf2

Smiley
sf2

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:36:20 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:37:14 PM by sf2

Smiley
MWNinja (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:58:09 PM

Just an fyi, group 6 hardware is in a different facility, no legal troubles with where it's hosted.

I am selling my 4 shares in GB#6. You can verify my ownership by checking the owner's list in the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507600

One share is equal to 1/4th of a 1THs 1kW 28nm Miner.

Current Value/share: 1.666 - 0.32222222 = 1.34377778 btc

Stats taken from this page: http://coinninja.com/minerstats6.php

Asking Prices:

1 share - 1.210xx btc

2 shares - 2.360xx btc

3 shares - 3.510xx btc

4 shares - 4.610xx btc

I am taking a big loss to sell as i would like to move this fast. This is cheaper then buying a 1Th miner and a good deal but buyer is responsible to do own research. I reserve the right who i sell to and preference may be given to largest buyer.

To purchase share(s) Please PM me with the number of shares that you want and i will reply with the amount to pay where the xx is a special number added to the end of the btc that only you and i will know. Once that is paid i will send a the transfer fee to ninja.

Ninja pays rewards once a week so far Saturday or Sunday. I cannot guarantee that you will receive the current reward for the week as that is beyond my control. Hopefully changes will be done before payout.

Thank you Smiley
sf2

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:27:59 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:36:58 PM by sf2

Smiley
trentdk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:30:56 AM

I'd like to stay as passive as possible. I have 5 shares in GB#4. Do I need to do anything?
sf2

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:24:02 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 09:36:43 PM by sf2

Smiley
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 12:47:13 AM

Any shares of GB1 up for sale?  I may be interested. PM me

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:45:51 PM

Any shares of GB1 up for sale?  I may be interested. PM me

I have agreed to sell my 2 shares in GB#1 to tripppn, PM sent to Ninja with details.

1BTjKTaXfka9rHxaMfVgGTeT9ptJnX79Vr

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 01:45:45 AM

To authorize the transfer of your shares you must craft a multiple destination transaction that pays our current transfer fee of .003 (may change based on market rate) to 1gz1kDSYc2oRmSzZg1FdueCmQy1Y8vDAL. In the same transaction send 10000 Satoshi per share you wish to transfer to the new owner's payout address. You must send from your shareholder payout address.

Thats the right way to do it.... at the very least the seller needs to pay the xfer fee and send a signed message from the share address.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:43:52 PM

We are winding up groups #1 - #4 as they can't pay their hosting bills anymore. 

Process for taking delivery (if you have multiples of 10 shares):
PM me for an invoice for the $99 fee, and will reply with an email address for you to send the shipping labels to. You need to provide your own shipping labels.  I'll post the exact dimensions and weight in an update tomorrow.

If you take delivery on Group #2 - Group #4 you will be still entitled to the net proceeds of the groups FrankenJupiter.  If you don't take delivery then your shares will be bought back and that will effectively end your participation in the group buy.  If you are short shares you may purchase them at the .035 buy-back rate, add the $99 handling fee, and take delivery.

If you pre-paid hosting, we will return your unused hosting payment at the bitstamp rate. Give us a couple of days to let the dust settle and we'll get it out.

Group Buy #5 - #6 will continue to run. Group #5 will incur a small power fee for those that don't have group #6 shares, approx $2/mo per share (will pay actual metered).

If you have less than 10 shares or if you don't contact me for shipping arrangements; we are buying back the shares at .035 each.

We will complete the buyback on May 1st for Group Buy #1 -Group Buy #4 so please get in touch before then if you are wanting in hand hardware.
It is largely sitting un-powered so we need to liquidate quickly; thus the short notice ~ if we were to wait the market value of ANTs could fall even more.
raithe

Activity: 332

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 05:37:17 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 11:30:48 PM by raithe

I have 1 in Grp1,  2 in grp2, and 3 in grp 3.   Can I combine them and purchase an additional 4 shares to reach 10 and then pay for a delivery?

Cancel that then, i'll just go the "buy back shares" route.

Thanks

MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

I have 1 in Grp1,  2 in grp2, and 3 in grp 3.   Can I combine them and purchase an additional 4 shares to reach 10 and then pay for a delivery?

Yes.  You can do that but please hurry we need to close things out quickly. 

For those that are taking delivery, the package is 14X9X8 and weighs 9lbs.  The originating zip code is 85021. We recommend Priority Mail.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:04:11 PM

The buybacks are now complete.  If you indicated you are taking delivery please hurry and get us the shipping labels so the packages can go out today.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:10:43 PM

Any news on the scrypt group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: