Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is going to ?  (Read 2377 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

I believe ripple coin will still good to invest and to hold because this coin is cheap but it is the good among the cheaper altcoin for me. The advatanges of ripple to the cheaper coin also is because that coin is not only cheap but also potential and that is one of the good characteristic of the coin that you can get more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

In my opinion, Ripple has a good potential to survive in cryptosphere, it has been one of the people's favorite due to its cheap price and popularity. It was even advertised in a reality talk show - Ellen DeGeneres by Ashton Kutcher through a donation of $4M to charity. For me, I will hold on to it and keep on accumulating until I'm satisfied with my earnings.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

I really like Ripple, Ripple has very strong developers and they have enormous power in any field, I'm sure Ripple will soar again, this will be a blessing for investors who hold back their Ripple, I don't think it's too late to add Ripple in your portfolio.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Ripple has a big potential with it's developer and investor, they love to start a bull run periodically then smash it like nothing. If you can catch that "ripple" on it's start you can gain 10x-15x but if you be late you can lose a lot, it is risky but if you look at yearly graph it is about time and today's rise seems like a signal. Wink

Ripple is going to... go nowhere.

That is my personal opinion because Ripple is too centralized for me. No other way to mine or mint Ripple except when they are manually created by the Ripple team for their friends and relatives (speculation). There is simply just too much going on with Ripple behind the scenes to really trust it like a real public blockchain.
It's too centralized and the open payment system that has been mentioned by ripple foundation in so many times has failed. stellar is more superior than ripply consider IBM was choosing it rather than use stellar to build its own stable crypto. It's too centralized and it has nothing to be used.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Are you holding a ripple? Ripple was born in 2012 with the purpose to help people can use banking services, Paypal Ripple was born to support Bitcoin
Banking services is directly against in Bitcoin. So many peoples are avoiding the Ripple investment and majority of the investors are stay away in this scenario. I think lot of investors are move Bitcoin because of recent dump so it will never going to hype in soon but end of the year all the coins are little forward.

thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Ripple is gradually improving and competitive position Ethereum, the race is still unfinished. When it comes to value, I'm more inclined to XRP, although XRP's total capitalization is only half of ETH, but it's easy for investors to look at and invest.

teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1870
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

huh, you forget easily, it is definitely going  to moon, it started just unique rise while other alts are ass growing. As other historical rises it finds a perfect time while other alts and btc is not popular so that investor can easily convert to it. Some news coming from whatever bank is going to something with xrp means pump is started, it seems like signal from weeks ago are true, they definitely going to sky, i expect 3-4 $ again, i know it is to risky so if you fear stay behind  Tongue
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

Ripple has a big potential with it's developer and investor, they love to start a bull run periodically then smash it like nothing. If you can catch that "ripple" on it's start you can gain 10x-15x but if you be late you can lose a lot, it is risky but if you look at yearly graph it is about time and today's rise seems like a signal. Wink

What potential you are referring too?The support from the bankers that we know whats the true motive?I use to be a fanatic and supporter of ripple until I found out that this being centralized coin and a Banks cryptocurrency.

Saying that you can gain 10x-15x but if being late will losing alot meaning pumping and dumping skills?Wtf dude so where’s the potential on that sense?Thats a purely shitty action from a potentially crypto

huh, you forget easily, it is definitely going  to moon

~snip~

Going to moon?So when would this be?What you mean going to moon today,and dropping to floor tomorrow?No way man you must not forget that banks won’t let anyone gain more than what they have,and being that said ripple a crypto of banks then expect not much or else you’ll be frustrated
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

The current time when I watch Coinmarketcap rates is that the XRP is showing bull market momentum as the price goes up more than 50% in just one day, to $ 0.4. If you invest at the time you create this topic, it must have made a very high profit. I am confident that the cryptocurrency market at the end of the year will be better than this time.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

Your predictions are very accurate as today's XRP rates have increased by nearly 50% in just 24 hours, this is an excellent opportunity to make profits for people who are quick to flash. The high XRP exchange rate will continue to rise in the coming time, so you should wait to make a rational investment decision.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

As other historical rises it finds a perfect time while other alts and btc is not popular so that investor can easily convert to it.
BTC is not so popular? how can you sum up with that statement that bitcoin is not so popular these days? just because you've seen more than 10% growth for XRP so you can say these words? okay its not so popular in your opinion.

Some news coming from whatever bank is going to something with xrp means pump is started, it seems like signal from weeks ago are true, they definitely going to sky, i expect 3-4 $ again, i know it is to risky so if you fear stay behind  Tongue
I never followed XRP and what are those news that came from "whatever" bank? If you are happy with the current push of XRP then that's good for you and don't forget to sell if you are in profit or else you'll stay greedy and won't be able to sell while its hyped.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

Rippe will increase we need only is to wait until the market also recover. We are waiting for the ripple to increase again and back more than 1 dollars like before price. I believe the highest price of ripple is maybe hundreds dollars after few years.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:27 AM

Ripple is leading the market in gains out of most other top coins. Market is up nicely today for a change. Hope to see it at new highs  in some months.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

The ripple is currently experiencing very rapid growth, as a lot of positive news comes to the crypto. And so the Ripple boom is strong recently, now the XRP is at $ 0.3. But my advice is not to invest when the exchange rate is rising because it will be easy to lose if you invest at the peak.

Watch out with that rapid growth because it may follow by a drastic fall,this ripple crypto has been backed up by banks and rich people that only wanted to gain,so theres a possibilities of another bubble is happening to this one so never lies on what you see,instead look out for what is coming

Goodluck to You investment i hope failure gets away from you guys.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

Ripple is moving almost 30 percent because its have good news with PNC Bank was join to ripple net, i think this month or in october can be worth $ 1..
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

huh, you forget easily, it is definitely going  to moon, it started just unique rise while other alts are ass growing. As other historical rises it finds a perfect time while other alts and btc is not popular so that investor can easily convert to it. Some news coming from whatever bank is going to something with xrp means pump is started, it seems like signal from weeks ago are true, they definitely going to sky, i expect 3-4 $ again, i know it is to risky so if you fear stay behind  Tongue
oh, that means ripple only relies on the pump to go to the moon? there is no other way, only partnership news with the bank and continues to be repeated. pathetic  Shocked Grin

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

Now is the time to buy the ripple, because the prices are now rising quite high, which may be the main focus for investors, choose XRP as a coin to buy now, as they will continue. The rise is high.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
Merited by cerberus5424 (1)

Ripple doing the right thing, but I didn't get a chance to get in.
If you look at the previous cycle, before drawing the second wave of correction, the Ripple was 250% and then the price went to the test of 100 MA for 1 day, where the Third wave of growth began.
Therefore, if it turns into a trend, you can safely enter the transaction at the price of 0.000054 btc. It is my opinion I hope I was useful to you friends.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

Today’s rise is more than a signal my friend, it closed and reopened the market at a strong phase and not only that, ripple is holding its resistance quite strong. Other altcoins seems to be following the incline too. Its was the first to start the uptrend and still leading it.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

XRP already made x2 on the bear market. Have any thoughts about its nearest future sell now to rebuy? Or just wait?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: