Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is going to ?  (Read 2375 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

It seems like this ripple price condition will not experience price shift anymore, maybe there will be a good movement next year, because I see from this year's road map there seems to be no good development, maybe ripple prices will follow the bitcoin price movements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

by overtaking ethereum in the marketcap in grabbing second place, proving that Ripple is very potential in the future, with prices still cheap making investors glance at it, I am also investing in Ripple and ethereum because these two coins have their own period of increase.
Ripple is going to match it's ATH in my own opinion with the current trend. I think most of us here are looking at this coin because we are in a dip but it seems not affected.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

ripple is going to 0$

ripple is the one of the most speculatif coin in top 100.

the rule in ripple is: buy ripple, gain 10%, sell ripple.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

ripple is going to 0$

Right! Then buy again afterwards. I only see this coin as a short term investment or for quick profit. It took the second spot but still I don't see any future with it. Not a hater but I really don't like a coin tied up to a bank.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

by overtaking ethereum in the marketcap in grabbing second place, proving that Ripple is very potential in the future, with prices still cheap making investors glance at it, I am also investing in Ripple and ethereum because these two coins have their own period of increase.
Taking over the market cap rank doesn't mean that it really has a potential. Remember the old days when there are coins at the top list but now they were gone?

I'll never invest to ripple due to centralized fact and this is being ignored by most investors. I know you are all for the profit but that differs from my goal of supporting decentralization.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

It seems that this ripple movement will only have 2 price increases every year, so this ripple will only be suitable if used as a long-term investment.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Yes,  ripple is one of the good cryptocurrencies that has great potential and for me it is too cheap now to take advantage.  If you refuse to buy most of those coins that are very cheap now you may have yourself to blame.  I believe that in 2019 and 2020 we may see most of those coins at the rate that is not affordable to common man.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

ripple is going to 0$

Right! Then buy again afterwards. I only see this coin as a short term investment or for quick profit. It took the second spot but still I don't see any future with it. Not a hater but I really don't like a coin tied up to a bank.
in fact until now the growth of ripple in the market is increasing every day and even now ripple has finished second in CMC, and in my opinion this way ripple has a bright future.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

I don't know the ripple can have price movements like this but you have to know that ripple seems to be used for popes to make a profit by making price increases, so many will enter and eventually will make affected traders trapped at high prices.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

Apparently, Ripple's in second place for a long time. On the one hand, this currency is obviously centralized and controlled. On the other hand, it works, develops and is trusted.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Ripple is one of the most reliable coin out there, they take up hybrid decentralize blockchain, hence make them more stable compare other coin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

Apparently, Ripple's in second place for a long time. On the one hand, this currency is obviously centralized and controlled. On the other hand, it works, develops and is trusted.
Yes indeed, ripple still seating at the second spot around CMC, trusted and centralized still in doubt, many investors and traders are not favoring centralizations and since it is a coin developed for banks still there are many factors which is needed to considered, but as always there's two
sides whether it can breakout and revolutionized or back down and being dumped.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

it looks like the ripple will move to follow the price movements of bitcoin, if you look a while ago the price rises is only a trap created by price manipulators so that many traders are trapped in the ripple.

res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Ripple is going to bo more strong and I di the right thing when I invested in it earleir. Now the price is growing and ripple will take a place number two soon.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

Ripple was immune to this bear market for a while but now it is going down like all the others. It fought well but in the end the bears ate it up and dumped it out. it will probably do well next year assuming that crypto actually recovers
Except for those coins that make themselves called stable coins no coin is immune to the bear market that we are watching, ripple could be performing better than many coins and this is proven by the fact that it has moved from the third spot to the second spot in terms of market cap, but I do not know how long this performance is going to continue because ethereum is going to recover at some point and will probably take its place as the second best coin in the market.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

Ripple has a big potential with it's developer and investor, they love to start a bull run periodically then smash it like nothing. If you can catch that "ripple" on it's start you can gain 10x-15x but if you be late you can lose a lot, it is risky but if you look at yearly graph it is about time and today's rise seems like a signal. Wink

The Ripple has big potential this year because if you invest in XRP in August as the topic created, you will get high profit due to the sharp increase of XRP in November 2018. And now the market cap of XRP has overcome Ethereum, and I think you should hold XRP for the long-term.
ushivanka92

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

xrp is high volatile coin no one can predict where xrp is going... Huh Huh Huh
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

Ripple is going to bo more strong and I di the right thing when I invested in it earleir. Now the price is growing and ripple will take a place number two soon.
I am sure this will not happen because the ripple only focuses more on its technology and this technology is growing tremendously in the big banks. People are only interested in this technology but for coins, XRP is a shitcoin that very few people invest at this time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Ripple has a big potential with it's developer and investor, they love to start a bull run periodically then smash it like nothing. If you can catch that "ripple" on it's start you can gain 10x-15x but if you be late you can lose a lot, it is risky but if you look at yearly graph it is about time and today's rise seems like a signal. Wink
A stable coin can not argue, but whether it has prospects for a large growth, as you predict, probably not. The coin is non-standard and an exception in the market, and it is unlikely to be allowed to float freely.

KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

Current ripple has increased and shows quite good progress. with the proof being able to rise and also rise from the third position to the second position shifting ethereum now
rippl already ranks second in capitalization. I think that he can stay in second place for a long time. this coin has great prospects

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: