Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinReal - The real Bitcoin  (Read 82 times)
Maebeo2017 (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

Here is my article about BitcoinReal:

"In my time I have live to see lots of technological advancement, need I say I am lucky to have been in a generation with a lot of advantages as compare to others, truth be told the millennia held and still a lot of potential for everyone who is open minded. From technological advancement in areas of medicine, aviation, agriculture and just about anything to areas of finance especially currency.

The history of currency may be considered timeless of even look at as a time starting from the beginning of man. There was a need for an exchange of value as money took many shapes moving up the trend, recently and most popularly starting from a time as old as 5000 BC the introduction and use of the paper money became common place in the world. We saw the direct exchange of goods and service for this currency and thought as well it originally serve it purpose — peer to peer transactions — and nothing more".

continue reading here https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@acecool/usdbtcr-the-real-bitcoin

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: