Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality vs Quantity post on a furom??  (Read 149 times)
Andrea29 (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

Many bloggers, business professionals, marketers, and webmasters ask this question:
Is it more important to write a lot of blog posts (with sub-par quality), or is it better to write a few, but really good blog posts?
So which is better? quality post or Quantity post?
Having a long blog with a quality or having a few words with a quantity post?? Or it’s needed both for an outstanding blog??
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

In now way a low quality post is better than a high quality one but depends on how you measure quality.
It depends on the topic you are addressing and the audience you target.
You go with what works. But mostly it's quality short post that gets more engagement.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Well some of the blog's criteria are upvotes or views if the posts have many views it is considered as a good quality post even though it is a shit quality posts and if you are famous you can create multiple quantities of a shit post and it will be considered as a good post, but if you are asking me, of course, I prefer high-quality post than quantity post but I guess it depends on the site that they are posting to but in this forum I prefer quality post than quantity post.
Mulbuggie

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

Of course, the quality of the post will be more important than the quantity. Because the quality is much better then quantity. But here's the topic of concern, depending on which criteria you will quality post.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

Of course quality post is important than quantity. But it varies by topic. If you write post for bounty campaign, they ask you to make target posts. It seems they emphasize quantity than quality, and for participanis, it is hard to make several posts in a short space of time. But I prefere quality to quantity.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Jumbo Crawlers

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

It depends on the basis on how you are choosing the quality post . However, quantity is also a big factor in many cases. In general, we can say that quality post is very needed at this time.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

Both quality and quantity are important. In my personal opinion I think quality is more important than quantity in any sector and quantity can always be a close second.
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

We all want quality posts. You’ll find similar posts in the forum every now and then and all of them has quite the same discussions. If you want quality posts then keep your post short and informative. Include citation if you’re taking help from other websites. Discussing about some analysis or findings and some potential altcoins is a good way to make quality posts.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Quality should come first always. Posts that are consise and gives out a lot of insights on a particular topic are something that I always look for while participating in a discussion in this forum. For past few weeks, I have seen numerous accounts getting merited because of posting articles/information like these.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Definitely I'll go with quality but there are some general topics which are being talked about every now and then. So, avoiding these topics should be a good idea while posting quality stuff. Properly explaining foolproof investment strategies, future financial forecasts and analysis are some of the topics that you can make quality posts on.
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

Anyone will say it is quality over quantity. Even if the quantity are less, if the quality of posts are there, the topics will always be relevant to the context and thus there will be active discussions and the forum will be deemed as the best one, because they come up with relevant issues and not irrelevant ones.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

Obviously it will be quality over quantity. If we try to ensure quantity then  quality will be forgone, which is something almost all of us will not want to afford.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:04:58 PM

It will be better if we get quality posts, because quantity posts may sometimes result in complete balderdash posts with no relevant to the context whatsoever. Whereas quality posts will be able to come up and discuss topics which will in fact benefit people in this forum.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

If you are looking at long time period in the future it will be better to write only quality posts. In one or two year you will become an influencer for a small or medium group of people and your posts will be paid much higher that the other people's posts.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

I do not know about anyone who is interested in reading low quality posts - these posts do not give you any value when you read them.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

-snip

It is actually both. Having a small quantity of posts is much better as long as it has the quality to entertain and the readers some fun thing to do, give information and also having this both in one scoop will certainly give you a positive commentary from the audience.

For example, in Bitcointalk,

1.Many are posting all over it with single or two-liner posts but it doesn't seem important and that's why they are called spams.
2.Many are posting with very long paragraphs but it's all full of redundancy, again it is a trash and useless posts.

So if you're ever gonna do some blogs or posts, it's better to have both.
Having few words doesn't really matter as long as you can give rightful ideas / informations.
Actum

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

I always prefer quality post as it helps the forum to be more helpful and stronger because many useful information get published. Besides if we prefer quantity than many useless and unnecessary post will be published which will bother the users.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

For me this is not even a debate, quality post over quantity, there are some people that personally I like to read their posts because they always make sense, when you post and people can't make sense out of it, you would rather lose relevance and this is a big challenge here on BCT because mostof the posts are are very dilluted and add nothing to discussion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: