Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money on a long-term period  (Read 4089 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

it also rely's on how you save money and how do you see money, you can save for a long term if you desire, it begins in your mindset.
In addition to all these factors, it also depends on how you spend and what you spend on. List in all the luxuries you spend on and sum up the amount of money you spend on them. Now add this amount and add it to the little savings you make every month and you will see the difference. The less you consume, the more you will save. This is the strategy I believe in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

Got some point. But still saving is not easy. Practically speaking it is better if you invest your momey, because if you invest it will just stay in a place but if you invested it your money will circulate in the market. In short it is better if you invested rathertsn to save money. Aside from that saving is not easy therefore it is much better to have your money that is earning income.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
There are many ways to save money on a long period of time and if you want do it start it now. You can do investing which can able to make money and then just create bank account so that you put your to that. Furthermore, saving money is very hard but you need to be patience in order to save a lot of money and I suggest to start to save now so that you can a lot of money in the future.
hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

for a novice investor suitable metals and real estate
Girlsbit

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

It is very difficult to save when such prices.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

to save money in the long run then you can use it by saving it in bitcoin and making it bitcoin, with bitcoin that has increased from year to year, it will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and you can get very much profit when the condition of bitcoin become very expensive.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

if you save your money for the long term and do not do anything with the assets that you have, of course your assets will not increase while the needs of each year will always increase, I would suggest investing your funds to increase each year
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Monitor and observe your expenses and income and just look for the reason why you have a small savings like spending more money in shopping or eating outside the house then adjust that and slowly work on your budget so you will have to save more money than before and that will give you a chance to save more money on a long term period.
Yeah! It is one thing to want to save money in a long term period and it is another thing to be prudent with your spending. So many times we have seen people waste money on irrelevant things and rather than using their youthful age to focus on how they can make things better for themselves, they just simply blow it off on things that would not bring any positive impact to them. As long as you have a focus, you have great plans and you know what you want to attain, be it investments or the likes, then saving will never be a problem.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

You have to learn economically from now. Because it is very difficult to hold your money in the long run. Maybe give a schedule of how you use your money for the expenses you use.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

If we want to get a better future then we have to make money continue to grow, as we know that annual inflation is around 8% and that makes our money less valuable if we keep it, and investment is the most appropriate choice to make money grow .
Julien_Olynpic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 3010

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

Many people who comment on my topic, do not read my arguments at all. And do not know what it's written about. I am writing about the preservation of funds from depreciation during the BEAR PERIOD in the bitokoin market. Of course, when the bull will begin and the currency will begin to grow, there is no longer any need to keep funds in black metal.
   The people write nonsense about the fact that you need to put money in the bank, that you need to cut unnecessary costs and so on. This all has nothing to do with the subject of  topic. The desire to put money in the bank to save the cost of their money - for me this is a sign of low intelligence.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

How does the hoarding of ferrous metals like Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, Aluminum, Copper and Lead have anything to do with Bitcoin? You know Bitcoin cannot rust and it takes no physical storage space and you do not have to bother with rodents being attracted to your storage facility, because you have large amounts of items that are stored over a long period. <This will also require additional security to guard these metals at your storage facility>

You are also restricted, based on the size of this storage facility. There are no limit to the amount of bitcoins and the value of these bitcoins that you can hoard on a single piece of paper.  Cool

Amazing. This is what expected from the result or conclusion of this article. If we really want to store anything then it is the Bitcoin itself. Well Gold and Silver could be another alternative but they are way too costly and very harmful in terms of security and safety of oneself if coughs an eye of theft or something. Storing your scraps (the metals which you listed up there) can be done and no one will ever put an eye on it but as this user said, the storage facility would take up huge space and instead of that bitcoin can be bought and stored in any number or units and you still have nothing to pay for the space.  Cheesy
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

If we want to get a better future then we have to make money continue to grow, as we know that annual inflation is around 8% and that makes our money less valuable if we keep it, and investment is the most appropriate choice to make money grow .
inflation rate differs in each country so it is much harder in my region because the inflation rate in my country is much more higher than yours. It becomes much challenging whe  their is such inflation rate and after 10 years the amount of funds you hold gets half of its value in the future. At such situation investing is always better and it gets us get a bugger and profitable life ahead.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

Saving for long term demands an individual having a lot for a living and not dependent on the amount he saved.  Long term saving requires a lot and the earnings you get is higher after the overall investment.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

Got some point. But still saving is not easy. Practically speaking it is better if you invest your momey, because if you invest it will just stay in a place but if you invested it your money will circulate in the market. In short it is better if you invested rathertsn to save money. Aside from that saving is not easy therefore it is much better to have your money that is earning income.
Saving all money on investment is not a good idea because investment has risks. of course you don't want to lose all your money right? so use good financial management. save your money in a safe place like a bank or coldbox. You can also save your money in gold where you will avoid fiat inflation.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

to be my opinion on a fiat money Do not save your money for a long time because the value of a fiat is now keeping it down every day, because of an inflation that has caused today's difficulty in living of the people, those who have been buying the economy have risen to heat the fiat currency continues to fall. what is important is that we need to invest in a crypto or just convert all the money but we know it's a bad idea and it is also the safest way of investing but you do not immediately earn money because most of the time is fallen but we just need to take care of what's happening right now because tomorrow will be the price increase.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

I would go with the real estate sector even if it is not so liquid when it comes to the investment. On the other hand, the precious metal is my second choice to park the money. When it comes to the long-term, almost every sector suffer the losses but at a different rate. However, we haven't really experienced the behaviour of crypto in worst case scenario (it definitely had the corrections in the past but I am talking about the behaviour of it due to the external recession).
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I would go with the real estate sector even if it is not so liquid when it comes to the investment. On the other hand, the precious metal is my second choice to park the money. When it comes to the long-term, almost every sector suffer the losses but at a different rate. However, we haven't really experienced the behaviour of crypto in worst case scenario (it definitely had the corrections in the past but I am talking about the behaviour of it due to the external recession).
right, property and gold are safest investment means of course. but others i keep in the form of cryptocurrency, because it brings greater profits between both, even though it has a greater risk
Papazola

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Long-term savings can be achieved by setting long-term goals to save money for a long time. therefore I prefer to learn how to live a simple life and be grateful for what you have today. but how to save that I often use is by investing money to get results at one time, can also be stored in the form of goods such as gold because you can sell it anytime and the price will always increase gradually
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Long-term savings can be achieved by setting long-term goals to save money for a long time. therefore I prefer to learn how to live a simple life and be grateful for what you have today. but how to save that I often use is by investing money to get results at one time, can also be stored in the form of goods such as gold because you can sell it anytime and the price will always increase gradually

you really need to sacrifice what you want in order for you to save money and those savings that you set aside due to sacrificing of what you want you better put it on investment there are lots of investment here and outside and in the future you can really see the result of your sacrifices because you can earn a good digits on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: