Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 12:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money on a long-term period  (Read 3350 times)
Muzika

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Long-term savings can be achieved by setting long-term goals to save money for a long time. therefore I prefer to learn how to live a simple life and be grateful for what you have today. but how to save that I often use is by investing money to get results at one time, can also be stored in the form of goods such as gold because you can sell it anytime and the price will always increase gradually

you really need to sacrifice what you want in order for you to save money and those savings that you set aside due to sacrificing of what you want you better put it on investment there are lots of investment here and outside and in the future you can really see the result of your sacrifices because you can earn a good digits on it.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

After this long reading what are the main objective about this?

You have asked how to save money for a long term period but seems like nothing concerns about cryptocurrency,i al a long term holder of bitcoin and some altcoins and tokens and I believe that crypto investments is the most  rightful way to save our money for how many years

Coral27

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

It is very difficult to save when such prices.
If price are low then it is not good to leave your hope so instead of leaving our hope better invest more and get profit, try to gather money and invest it, save your bitcoin for long time if you see the price smaller, buying at red and selling at green is the best way of earning money for me this is great opportunity because prices are not too high but future is brighter.
Julien_Olynpic

Activity: 434
Merit: 113

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

How does the hoarding of ferrous metals like Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, Aluminum, Copper and Lead have anything to do with Bitcoin? You know Bitcoin cannot rust and it takes no physical storage space and you do not have to bother with rodents being attracted to your storage facility, because you have large amounts of items that are stored over a long period. <This will also require additional security to guard these metals at your storage facility>

You are also restricted, based on the size of this storage facility. There are no limit to the amount of bitcoins and the value of these bitcoins that you can hoard on a single piece of paper.  Cool

Amazing. This is what expected from the result or conclusion of this article. If we really want to store anything then it is the Bitcoin itself. Well Gold and Silver could be another alternative but they are way too costly and very harmful in terms of security and safety of oneself if coughs an eye of theft or something. Storing your scraps (the metals which you listed up there) can be done and no one will ever put an eye on it but as this user said, the storage facility would take up huge space and instead of that bitcoin can be bought and stored in any number or units and you still have nothing to pay for the space.  Cheesy
1.metall does not have a hard fork
2. It is impossible to forget or lose a private key
3. He will never depreciate to zero, he will always have a practical application.
4.He will never have more technological competitors.
5. Black metal does not become obsolete
6. Black metal has no errors in the code, + it can not be hacked by hackers
6. It has no attack risk of 51% and all other attacks
7. He will never be banned by the government
etc///

acreed

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Saving money mean you should list all things that you need (not you want) and buy all of them, never spent your money to something that you want, it will ruining your saving money, sadly some people often buying same thing when their old things still worth using. Investing your money is good method to save your money too, you can even gain money from it if carefully do it.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zack14

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

How to save money on a ling term period?  Well in my own opinion  if you have your half of your money just invest  in ICO or may be buy some token and hold it untill you can earn a good profit.
farosa

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

How to save money on a ling term period?  Well in my own opinion  if you have your half of your money just invest  in ICO or may be buy some token and hold it untill you can earn a good profit.

You always should save some money for yourself. It's the perfect time to invest when prices turn to red, but if you don't have money, you can't do anything.
It isn't true that invest all money in crypto. It just depends on drop of Bitcoin.

endut15

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

the way each person in storing it is certainly different, the problem is their style is also quite different. so in managing money is certainly different. there are such things and some are like that, sometimes we can't guess someone's settings. if in my opinion, personally in managing money we must be careful and resilient, for example, we should not do things that are not quality or things that are not useful, the problem is sometimes the money is unknowingly usable.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Firefox07

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

If you really want to save money. You live wiyh a simplier life. Don't buy what you want and buy only what you need for you daily life. And put away all your vices.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Saving money in a long term period is really a good plan for you to have something to use during that time but it's not just easy when you are not keeping it on the bank using the time deposit because you might really use it in times of emergencies. As to cryptocurrencies, it's also hard to hold on a long term period especially when the market is bleeding. All you need is not to watch the market's condition and never mind what's happening and just believe that the market will be fine again.

Google+

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

to secure the money you have in the long run, maybe you can just use cryptocurrency as one of your solutions because by saving money on cryptocurrency you can save it for as long as you can and there is also no monthly fee like a local bank, so it is more convenient and it is very safe to save your money for the long term.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
reil2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrency for a long span os of a good idea for me. Even the market is down. I still have faith on it.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

In my own opinion saving  in a long time period money it's  possible to happened  in order for you to achieve this you must always set your  mind between youre needs and wants but just to make it short  its better if you must invest in crypto because  the more you keep it the more it grow.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

personally i am prefer to buy property or land.it is really give us less risk than other investment place such as forex, stock or crypto market.but we should invest on it with small amount.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭   Join our ICO!   ✭   KARATCOIN   ✭
████████████████        Straight to gold mines!        ████████████████
❑ ❑ ❑ Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | Medium | Reddit | ANN Thread ❑ ❑ ❑
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

Long-term savings can be achieved by setting long-term goals to save money for a long time. therefore I prefer to learn how to live a simple life and be grateful for what you have today. but how to save that I often use is by investing money to get results at one time, can also be stored in the form of goods such as gold because you can sell it anytime and the price will always increase gradually

you really need to sacrifice what you want in order for you to save money and those savings that you set aside due to sacrificing of what you want you better put it on investment there are lots of investment here and outside and in the future you can really see the result of your sacrifices because you can earn a good digits on it.
Yeah the sacrifice is important for a big profit in the future if you really want to make that sacrifice then allocate the right funds, you can take funds from your pocket fun to add funds in investment, it can be a good additional capital and of course you can feel the benefits in the future, but I don't like that, use capital as needed according to your financial capabilities and your management

███           ▄▄▄                          ███
███           ███    ▄█                    ███
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ███        ▄██▄    ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███████████▄  ███ ▐████████  ██▄███████▄   ███       ██████    ███       ███▀
███▀    ▀███▌ ███   ███      ███▀    ▀███  ███      ████████    ███     ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███     ██▀    ▀██    ███   ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███    ███      ███    ███ ███▀
███▄    ▄███▌ ███   ███▄     ███▄    ▄███  ███   ████▄    ▄████    █████▀
███████████▀  ███   ▀██████  ███████████▀  ███  ████████████████    ███▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀
                             ███       ▄▄▄ ▄   ▄  ▄ ▄▄▄          ▄███▀
                             ███      █    █   █  █ █▄▄▀      █████▀
                             ▀▀▀      ▀▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▀▄▄▀ █▄▄█      ▀▀▀

❱❱
❰❰

katak mercat

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

I personally cannot save money for a long period, so I ask for help from another person or third party to arrange it, third parties not only banks we can save our money managed by friend or family and set the main goal in saving money, as long as that goal cannot be realized then we are prohibited from taking or using the money for other purposes
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:02:21 AM

For now the bitcoin is the best way to save your savings but the only difference in bank saving and bitcoin saving is in banks your money will devalue more while they will not pay you the desired amount of profit but on the other hand bitcoin will give more value to your original amount so i say that saving for long time is possible through this.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:01 AM

those who are capitalist they are making money through investment and in the present time the currency of our country is devaluing rapidly so if we keep funds at home then in short time the value will be half soon but through investment in a good project the value can be secured and the value can be double also.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

personally i am prefer to buy property or land.it is really give us less risk than other investment place such as forex, stock or crypto market.but we should invest on it with small amount.

I also prefer that idea. Land property just continue to rise each year goes by and it's the smartest decision that if anyone want a safe and guaranteed long term money. Bitcoin is also a good option but we need to accept that we can go broke at any moment because of its controversy.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Rembedful

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

enter all your money in bitcoin, and leave it for years. the risk is very large, if bitcoin rises, then we will get a very large profit. if bitcoin goes down, then our money is lost.
That is actually a very huge risk to be taking by putting all your money into bitcoin. Sure, it could bring about a huge profit in the long run, but you also have to be wise and consider some of the risks involved as well.

My opinion is to look for good investments which also includes investing in bitcoin, but the essence of diversifying is to be able to spread risk and as long as you have the investment mindset, you know what you are saving for and saving long term will be easy to attain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.