Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money on a long-term period  (Read 4089 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Saving your money for the long term could be in two general things. Either you keep in under your mattres (which is much better than putting it in a bank) or investing it. The things you listed are great examples of investments but what i do suggest is invest money you are willing to lose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Saving your money for the long term could be in two general things. Either you keep in under your mattres (which is much better than putting it in a bank) or investing it. The things you listed are great examples of investments but what i do suggest is invest money you are willing to lose.

Investment is aimed to receive profits. Once your money is invested, you should be ready for gains as well as loss. "Savings" is totally a different platform. Get your money into a savings account either as a fixed deposit. The interest will be based the tenuhugre you choose up. Better you invest in trading to see a good profit. The profit will be certainly huge compared the interest you will receive from your bank. Hence always go for crypto investment.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Investment is aimed to receive profits. Once your money is invested, you should be ready for gains as well as loss. "Savings" is totally a different platform. Get your money into a savings account either as a fixed deposit. The interest will be based the tenuhugre you choose up. Better you invest in trading to see a good profit. The profit will be certainly huge compared the interest you will receive from your bank. Hence always go for crypto investment.
Right.Your savings will create a huge interest if you will invest it into cryptocurrency than just depositing it in banks.Crypto will surely grow its price in the future along with your investments too.So expect that if you can keep your faith in crypto investment,then surely you will be a millionaire in the future too.

nbavba

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

How to save money on a long-term period or an essay on black metal.
       This is the translation of my original article. The original is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4452770.0

I apologize for my English. This is not my native language and I have to use an automatic translator. But I think that you will understand my main thoughts.

Hello friends! Bitcoin is cool. I am an enthusiast of bitcoin and I hope for his growth. But periodically, all holders have to face problems. In this topic, I would like to share with you my idea (and experience) on how to keep the constant value of your money (and even multiply it by a percentage higher than inflation) over the long term. What do I mean by long-term? Period of time in the range from six months to several years and even up to tens of years. The latter is also possible (I think so), although, personally for me it is more of a theoretical interest.
Why is this relevant and how is it related to the cryptoworld? I think that you already guessed). It's wonderful to be a holder and a tractor) crypts on bull (and, especially, a long bull market), but from time to time come to us very different times. Yes, from time to time long bear markets come to us. As an exemplary example of such a market, you can cite the year 2014, when almost the whole year bitkoyn, and with it the rest of the crypt, basically fell.
       I foresee a similar scenario in the not-too-distant future; of course, after the cue ball is once again otzemunitsya (well, if it really happens).
       So, suppose that you are an investor with some margin of crypt. Let's say that you were able to correctly anticipate all the roller coaster growth and the beginning of the bearish crypt market. There are signs that this is serious and for a long time. You'll have to wait for turbulent times in fiat or its steeblechkan equivalents.
But!:
Will it be right to keep money in fiat on a long-term basis? (by default, we mean that the fall will be indefinitely - long, from six months to several years - the bitcoat cycles are stretched).
     Finite money for long-term storage has many drawbacks. Firstly, whatever they say, and Fiat - it's just pieces of paper and figures in the database (in the case of a non-cashier), not protected against rampant inflation (which, by the way, is very different from officially stated). Nobody and nothing can prevent the state from printing these pieces of paper and tsiferok as it deems necessary. A real example before our eyes is the depreciation of the ruble against the dollar in 2015 +/- 2 times and the subsequent price increase. In my opinion, only solid material assets (or bitkoyn can protect you from such devaluations, but it, as we agreed, in this case is in the hands of bears). Below I'll talk about this in more detail, and now a little about how I came to the conclusion about the effectiveness of saving funds in black metal. I came to this idea spontaneously - intuitively.
    In 2014, I thought about building a house with a garage, more precisely, first about the general extended foundation for them. For these purposes, I purchased a sufficient number of metal fittings. I bought with a decent amount of this excess, as I kept in mind another building object. After the construction of the foundation, the majority of the reinforcement remained, however, and the construction season was crumbling. For a while I forgot about my metal. He was lying on my plot in front of the future garage with a huge heap (tied up). I remembered about the valve only in 2015 after the devaluation of the ruble. And I was pleasantly surprised at the preservation of the value of my money))). I tried to test the remaining metal. After the announcement on Avito, several real sellers responded at once, which pleased me pleasantly. They were ready "right now" to buy up all of my armature.
Although the price I put even higher than the market ... it's by the way, eloquently speaks about the liquidity of black metal. This gave me serious food for thought and I ... changed my mind about selling, and used metal for construction on another of my real estate properties. But the very idea of ​​keeping the value in black metal, as they say, has deeply sunk into my soul. I realized that in this capacity, black metal, perhaps, would plug the belt and gold and real estate and, even more so, cash (there were crypto accumulations at the time, but no one knew how long this "exhausting flat" would last) . Before the next crisis in the crypt (the current one I do not consider a crisis), I plan to decently recoup with black metal. Most likely in the form of reinforcement, it can be profile and round pipes, most running sizes)
      And now let's compare in order the black metal as a means of preserving value with cash, gold, real estate and, for example, antiques).
      1.) Black metal and cash
1. "Internal Value" (hereinafter referred to as the consumer value). Cash has no intrinsic value; they are unable to perform functions other than exchange (for other money, assets or goods). That is, theoretically they can depreciate completely (a fantastic scenario, but nevertheless). Black metal can always be used for its intended purpose in construction.
2. Stability of value on the long-term. In the long term, Fiat is gradually depreciating, black metal is not. It, of course, can rust, but we mean responsible dry storage indoors. The joke is that my armature was lying open for several years. It is a bit rusted, but no one pays any attention to it, the cost is preserved).

3. Compactness
Black metal is not as compact as various forms of fiat money, but it is not necessarily seen as a drawback. But it's not so easy to steal it). Compare that it's easier to steal: a bundle of banknotes (crack non-cash money) or a ton of black metal))).

2.) Black metal and gold.
Gold has many of its forms, each of which is not very convenient for long-term storage:
Gold bars (hemorrhoids with banks, registration, difficulties in selling back, state monopoly and seller bank, unfair prices for you.) If you store gold in a bank, you pay decently for storing your gold, as a result your savings melt)
- Investment coins. Again, you will trade with the bank in a way that is not profitable for you, because you are in unequal relations with it.
- Jewelry. The problem with the sale. There is no uniformity, each product is unique. A substantial part of the price contains the work of a jeweler, which your buyer can evaluate.
- Various forms of non-material gold ("paper gold", assets tied to gold, various derivatives on / from it) Intangibles here are the main minus.
Gold loses to black metal in practical use. In the regulation and limitations of its turnover. In too great a variety of forms and the absence of rigid unification (which could have a positive effect on liquidity)

3.) Black metal and real estate
Real estate loses to black metal:
1. The need to register transactions in a specially created for this purpose state institution
2. Real estate objects are too diverse and not uniform, which can make their sale more difficult. Each property is unique in its own way.
3. Black metal has a "volume flexibility". You can buy a little more or a little less in a fairly large range. The real estate object needs to either buy in its entirety or not buy at all ("take what is given")
4. Black metal is mobile)
5. Buying a property you "buy" and neighbors and infrastructure that may wish for the best and with what (and with whom) you have to put up. With black metal, this is not necessary.

4.) Black metal and antiques
Antiques can be uncomfortable for a novice investor. In it it is necessary to understand. It takes years to develop competence. This is a separate occupation. Again, internal heterogeneity and a huge variety of antiques can affect liquidity. In regions and small towns this direction may be undeveloped (and most likely not developed). The practical importance of black metal is much higher than that of antiques. I think that in a crisis this is manifested more strongly.
 So, I briefly outlined the prospects for investing in ferrous metal. We can say that this is one of the ideal instruments that hedge the risks of crypto currency. But does black metal have drawbacks? Unfortunately - yes, more precisely, I would say, features. More precisely, I see only one feature - a disadvantage. For a resident of a city, especially a large one, owning an asset such as ferrous metal may not be very convenient). All the same, you need a garage, or some kind of storage space on the property rights or opportunities for free access. Friends, that's all. Write how you wait for the bearish long-term markets)

09/09/2018
Many people who comment on my topic, do not read my arguments at all. And do not know what it's written about. I am writing about the preservation of funds from depreciation during the BEAR PERIOD in the bitokoin market. Of course, when the bull will begin and the currency will begin to grow, there is no longer any need to keep funds in black metal.
   The people write nonsense about the fact that you need to put money in the bank, that you need to cut unnecessary costs and so on. This all has nothing to do with the subject of  topic. The desire to put money in the bank to save the cost of their money - for me this is a sign of low intelligence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.metall does not have a hard fork
2. It is impossible to forget or lose a private key
3. He will never depreciate to zero, he will always have a practical application.
4.He will never have more technological competitors.
5. Black metal does not become obsolete
6. Black metal has no errors in the code, + it can not be hacked by hackers
6. It has no attack risk of 51% and all other attacks
7. He will never be banned by the government
etc///

If you want to save money long term, you have to make a list of what you need to do. Do not waste on unnecessary things. Plan ahead and have long period savings goals. Pay all of your def as soon as possible. Always think long-term.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

If saving is what you want, then you will never have enough, all you will have is what you saved, I guess if that is what you want then you can be happy with what you are doing now, but if you want to earn big and be able to save more money, then you should take in consideration the word investing. Here, the possibility of a huge income is great, but it could also have some risk, the risk that you could lose whatever amount of investment you put in, so it is up to you if you wann play it safe or you wanna have the chance to hit it big.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
Saving money in a long term period of time is also good if you have money to save every month for your savings but if how long you are saving if you can't save money regular then you cannot save more than expected. I suggest that you must set also a goal for saving money especially if you monthly income is almost exact with your daily needs especially for your family so we must know how to manage also our income/money/bitcoin eveey month for our savings.
i agree with you, you can make an investment if you can make a priority for your monthly expenditure, otherwise you won't be able to get the rest of your income to save for a long term investment
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
If you really want to save money in a long-term period of time all you need to do is make a bank account and invest your money there, and also another technique is to invest your money in cryptocurrency and wait until you earn money on your investment in this crypto world. Grin
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

I apologize for my English. This is not my native language and I have to use an automatic translator. But I think that you will understand my main thoughts.

Hello friends! Bitcoin is cool. I am an enthusiast of bitcoin and I hope for his growth. But periodically, all holders have to face problems. In this topic, I would like to share with you my idea (and experience) on how to keep the constant value of your money (and even multiply it by a percentage higher than inflation) over the long term. What do I mean by long-term? Period of time in the range from six months to several years and even up to tens of years. The latter is also possible (I think so), although, personally for me it is more of a theoretical interest.
Why is this relevant and how is it related to the cryptoworld? I think that you already guessed). It's wonderful to be a holder and a tractor) crypts on bull (and, especially, a long bull market), but from time to time come to us very different times. Yes, from time to time long bear markets come to us. As an exemplary example of such a market, you can cite the year 2014, when almost the whole year bitkoyn, and with it the rest of the crypt, basically fell.
       I foresee a similar scenario in the not-too-distant future; of course, after the cue ball is once again otzemunitsya (well, if it really happens).
       So, suppose that you are an investor with some margin of crypt. Let's say that you were able to correctly anticipate all the roller coaster growth and the beginning of the bearish crypt market. There are signs that this is serious and for a long time. You'll have to wait for turbulent times in fiat or its steeblechkan equivalents.
But!:
Will it be right to keep money in fiat on a long-term basis? (by default, we mean that the fall will be indefinitely - long, from six months to several years - the bitcoat cycles are stretched).
     Finite money for long-term storage has many drawbacks. Firstly, whatever they say, and Fiat - it's just pieces of paper and figures in the database (in the case of a non-cashier), not protected against rampant inflation (which, by the way, is very different from officially stated). Nobody and nothing can prevent the state from printing these pieces of paper and tsiferok as it deems necessary. A real example before our eyes is the depreciation of the ruble against the dollar in 2015 +/- 2 times and the subsequent price increase. In my opinion, only solid material assets (or bitkoyn can protect you from such devaluations, but it, as we agreed, in this case is in the hands of bears). Below I'll talk about this in more detail, and now a little about how I came to the conclusion about the effectiveness of saving funds in black metal. I came to this idea spontaneously - intuitively.
    In 2014, I thought about building a house with a garage, more precisely, first about the general extended foundation for them. For these purposes, I purchased a sufficient number of metal fittings. I bought with a decent amount of this excess, as I kept in mind another building object. After the construction of the foundation, the majority of the reinforcement remained, however, and the construction season was crumbling. For a while I forgot about my metal. He was lying on my plot in front of the future garage with a huge heap (tied up). I remembered about the valve only in 2015 after the devaluation of the ruble. And I was pleasantly surprised at the preservation of the value of my money))). I tried to test the remaining metal. After the announcement on Avito, several real sellers responded at once, which pleased me pleasantly. They were ready "right now" to buy up all of my armature.
Although the price I put even higher than the market ... it's by the way, eloquently speaks about the liquidity of black metal. This gave me serious food for thought and I ... changed my mind about selling, and used metal for construction on another of my real estate properties. But the very idea of ​​keeping the value in black metal, as they say, has deeply sunk into my soul. I realized that in this capacity, black metal, perhaps, would plug the belt and gold and real estate and, even more so, cash (there were crypto accumulations at the time, but no one knew how long this "exhausting flat" would last) . Before the next crisis in the crypt (the current one I do not consider a crisis), I plan to decently recoup with black metal. Most likely in the form of reinforcement, it can be profile and round pipes, most running sizes)
      And now let's compare in order the black metal as a means of preserving value with cash, gold, real estate and, for example, antiques).
      1.) Black metal and cash
1. "Internal Value" (hereinafter referred to as the consumer value). Cash has no intrinsic value; they are unable to perform functions other than exchange (for other money, assets or goods). That is, theoretically they can depreciate completely (a fantastic scenario, but nevertheless). Black metal can always be used for its intended purpose in construction.
2. Stability of value on the long-term. In the long term, Fiat is gradually depreciating, black metal is not. It, of course, can rust, but we mean responsible dry storage indoors. The joke is that my armature was lying open for several years. It is a bit rusted, but no one pays any attention to it, the cost is preserved).

3. Compactness
Black metal is not as compact as various forms of fiat money, but it is not necessarily seen as a drawback. But it's not so easy to steal it). Compare that it's easier to steal: a bundle of banknotes (crack non-cash money) or a ton of black metal))).

Gold has many of its forms, each of which is not very convenient for long-term storage:
Gold bars (hemorrhoids with banks, registration, difficulties in selling back, state monopoly and seller bank, unfair prices for you.) If you store gold in a bank, you pay decently for storing your gold, as a result your savings melt)
- Investment coins. Again, you will trade with the bank in a way that is not profitable for you, because you are in unequal relations with it.
- Jewelry. The problem with the sale. There is no uniformity, each product is unique. A substantial part of the price contains the work of a jeweler, which your buyer can evaluate.
- Various forms of non-material gold ("paper gold", assets tied to gold, various derivatives on / from it) Intangibles here are the main minus.
Gold loses to black metal in practical use. In the regulation and limitations of its turnover. In too great a variety of forms and the absence of rigid unification (which could have a positive effect on liquidity)

1. The need to register transactions in a specially created for this purpose state institution
2. Real estate objects are too diverse and not uniform, which can make their sale more difficult. Each property is unique in its own way.
3. Black metal has a "volume flexibility". You can buy a little more or a little less in a fairly large range. The real estate object needs to either buy in its entirety or not buy at all ("take what is given")
5. Buying a property you "buy" and neighbors and infrastructure that may wish for the best and with what (and with whom) you have to put up. With black metal, this is not necessary.

Antiques can be uncomfortable for a novice investor. In it it is necessary to understand. It takes years to develop competence. This is a separate occupation. Again, internal heterogeneity and a huge variety of antiques can affect liquidity. In regions and small towns this direction may be undeveloped (and most likely not developed). The practical importance of black metal is much higher than that of antiques. I think that in a crisis this is manifested more strongly.
 So, I briefly outlined the prospects for investing in ferrous metal. We can say that this is one of the ideal instruments that hedge the risks of crypto currency. But does black metal have drawbacks? Unfortunately - yes, more precisely, I would say, features. More precisely, I see only one feature - a disadvantage. For a resident of a city, especially a large one, owning an asset such as ferrous metal may not be very convenient). All the same, you need a garage, or some kind of storage space on the property rights or opportunities for free access. Friends, that's all. Write how you wait for the bearish long-term markets)

09/09/2018
Many people who comment on my topic, do not read my arguments at all. And do not know what it's written about. I am writing about the preservation of funds from depreciation during the BEAR PERIOD in the bitokoin market. Of course, when the bull will begin and the currency will begin to grow, there is no longer any need to keep funds in black metal.
   The people write nonsense about the fact that you need to put money in the bank, that you need to cut unnecessary costs and so on. This all has nothing to do with the subject of  topic. The desire to put money in the bank to save the cost of their money - for me this is a sign of low intelligence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. He will never depreciate to zero, he will always have a practical application.
etc///

I think if you really want to save a money on a long period of time, you must create a bank account and invest your money there so that the long period of time you invest the more profit you will earn, or invest in cryptocurrency.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

But!:
      1.) Black metal and cash

3. Compactness

09/09/2018
   The people write nonsense about the fact that you need to put money in the bank, that you need to cut unnecessary costs and so on. This all has nothing to do with the subject of  topic. The desire to put money in the bank to save the cost of their money - for me this is a sign of low intelligence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc///

Nowadays we have many options for making long term savings, provided you have enough income that you can save something from you income after meeting your expenses. There are so many options like real estate, precious metals like gold, share market, crypto market, etc. if you want cannot take the risks of daily fluctuations then you should open a bank account for long term savings. This will also make sure that your savings increase with time.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Bitcoin is the best way to save the money. You can store the money in hardware wallet and keep it safe. Once you will save for 2, 3 years and then check its value you will be surprised to see a very high rate and value of your storage.
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

You can save money at the same time have an income generating activity by investing your savings in a business. Or you can save your money on your own and put it in your bank account
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Hopefully anyone can apply this theory, in a theory it looks easy. predictions like a sure thing. all need the right momentum to do good things. maybe some of us have good momentum, then cheer up ... on the other hand there are those who are trapped in critical condition. and what I hope is that no one is harmed for this.
good luck

Grin

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to save the money. You can store the money in hardware wallet and keep it safe. Once you will save for 2, 3 years and then check its value you will be surprised to see a very high rate and value of your storage.
if we dont and following an update from cryptocurrency market, we should holding shitcoins.maybe in two or three years we forget about coins thats we hodl.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Stupid idea,you are a cryptonians but making advice to save in bank?Are you lost and not intentionally wanted tp be here in crypto community thats why you gave that foolishness wordings?

Hopefully anyone can apply this theory, in a theory it looks easy. predictions like a sure thing. all need the right momentum to do good things. maybe some of us have good momentum, then cheer up ... on the other hand there are those who are trapped in critical condition. and what I hope is that no one is harmed for this.
good luck

Grin

Thats the sad reality because it is easy for us to make a thread and give good ideas but in real life it is impossible to apply,i am not saying that it cant be but so hard and only few can affod to do such

boboto

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

to invest in something that is slowly growing but surely going up
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Wow that was long anyway as i internalize on your post i agree with you that it is better to have money but it should be invested on where it will be profiting over a period of time like real estate property or silver and gold. It is not ideal to.hold money for a long period of time because its value will be depreciate over a period of time and that will not look good in the near future as you hold it.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

If saving is what you want, then you will never have enough, all you will have is what you saved, I guess if that is what you want then you can be happy with what you are doing now, but if you want to earn big and be able to save more money, then you should take in consideration the word investing. Here, the possibility of a huge income is great, but it could also have some risk, the risk that you could lose whatever amount of investment you put in, so it is up to you if you wann play it safe or you wanna have the chance to hit it big.
The german people are referring bitcoin as a savings mkre of them has this thought and i cam to know it using telegram channel. Anyway they are having a good point on bitcoin as this could be effective and profitable also so that is why they are doing like this. Im pretty sure that they are seeing this so worth it in savings.
optap

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

just put aside all the information about your savings and make a reminder after a certain period
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

it is honestly difficult to give advice on this matter, but I would simply restrain from selling one or another coin, it's good that patience is enough for me
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

But!:
      1.) Black metal and cash

3. Compactness

09/09/2018
   The people write nonsense about the fact that you need to put money in the bank, that you need to cut unnecessary costs and so on. This all has nothing to do with the subject of  topic. The desire to put money in the bank to save the cost of their money - for me this is a sign of low intelligence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc///

Nowadays we have many options for making long term savings, provided you have enough income that you can save something from you income after meeting your expenses. There are so many options like real estate, precious metals like gold, share market, crypto market, etc. if you want cannot take the risks of daily fluctuations then you should open a bank account for long term savings. This will also make sure that your savings increase with time.
I appreciate your article about saving money.I think cryptocurrencies can also help you to save money.It can give you profit too.Since you're holding for long term so it will increase you money too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: