Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  (Read 333 times)
BitcoinScripts (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:08 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2020, 11:00:34 PM by BitcoinScripts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

Reserved for announcements.
MNF

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I'm actually looking for a DICE Script - but somehow I don't trust the fileservice (grabfile) also the filesize of the script seems to be 2MB.
BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I'm actually looking for a DICE Script - but somehow I don't trust the fileservice (grabfile) also the filesize of the script seems to be 2MB.

That's a working and trusted link.
MNF

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Yes Confirmed! Thanks after 1 confirmations with BTC i was directly able to download the .zip!
So far good experience with the transaction, the only thing I dislike is that this one was already modified (i assume you took it from another project) so it was not the original one being sold by the creator. ( Style-sheets had to be edited as the GUI wasn't properly aligned). Will also check for any vulnerabilities in the source.
But I guess you are just a reseller?

BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

Yes Confirmed! Thanks after 1 confirmations with BTC i was directly able to download the .zip!
So far good experience with the transaction, the only thing I dislike is that this one was already modified (i assume you took it from another project) so it was not the original one being sold by the creator. ( Style-sheets had to be edited as the GUI wasn't properly aligned). Will also check for any vulnerabilities in the source.

Please send us a private message we can send you the original files.
MNF

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

I'm not allowed to sent you any private messages (You probably disabled that option for new forum users).
Perhaps you can change that setting or PM me a link with the original files?

thanks
BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

I'm not allowed to sent you any private messages (You probably disabled that option for new forum users).
Perhaps you can change that setting or PM me a link with the original files?

thanks
I see that you already had the orig files.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

The dice site has no login feature. One cannot remember the url always. He should be given an option to login using username and password. The site's view is not good in mobile..
BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

The dice site has no login feature. One cannot remember the url always. He should be given an option to login using username and password. The site's view is not good in mobile..

The user is set to use url as login, he can also set password to URL
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

The URL Is lengthy and a user cannot remember it each and every time. You should give an option for login and password like other gambling sites...
sohaillhr

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

that use for scaming
BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

The URL Is lengthy and a user cannot remember it each and every time. You should give an option for login and password like other gambling sites...

That feature can be added by request.
MNF

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

I bought the script and hired a dev to redesign this in bootstrap, to support multi-platform devices (phones etc..) . Also the code itself will be revised this script doesn't seems to come from the original source.
Anyway don't buy any prebuild scripts if you don't want to invest in code-review & improving the script.

But can't complain everything works as expected, we will also add a user profile page with a different authentication method.
This is going to be an expensive process but my focus is to build a huge platform with all kind of feautres.

BitcoinScripts (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

I bought the script and hired a dev to redesign this in bootstrap, to support multi-platform devices (phones etc..) . Also the code itself will be revised this script doesn't seems to come from the original source.
Anyway don't buy any prebuild scripts if you don't want to invest in code-review & improving the script.

But can't complain everything works as expected, we will also add a user profile page with a different authentication method.
This is going to be an expensive process but my focus is to build a huge platform with all kind of feautres.

Thank you for the review, good luck with your website
krattentwo

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

hey, do you take custom requests? i can't PM you due to my rank.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

I think you need to do something to improve the security of your script.
I checked a few of your links and I find there a problem. Check you also:
http://mine.ph/bitshop/
http://bitcoinptc.mine.ph/
http://mine.ph/poker-template/
etc.. most of all links are corrupted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
edlion.studio

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

Hi ready to sell
live demo https://fxprosoft.com/

Script Market + installation $ 500
Klexo

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

do you have localbitcoin type of script?
GranRethory

Activity: 85
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:05:46 AM

Hacked for scammer guy ;-)

http://mine.ph/

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/RwJMgv1.jpeg

1BurnBitUSE4ja4VD5Y34hajpxiHXAVJC8
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: