Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify if the ICO will be successful?  (Read 206 times)
Andrea29 (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

How to identify if the ICO will succeed??
What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO? Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing?? As a beginner I don’t know where should I start first before investing, what is the do's and dont's before investing on an ICO??
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8237

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO? Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing?? As a beginner I don’t know where should I start first before investing, what is the do's and dont's before investing on an ICO??

Don't "do's".  Just don't.  Start and finish here - https://blockgeeks.com/guides/why-most-icos-will-fail/

huisachecrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Maybe this method does not apply to masters. but for beginners who have just entered the world of crypto, it is very useful so they don't invest wrong. Okay, this method is to use the famous website, "coinschedule.com". Now if you are new to the crypto world, please use this website to find a good ICO project to invest. hopefully it can help Crypto beginners.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

I do not invest in ICO when he just appeared, I'm waiting for how much he collects money successfully, I see how many people are interested in it. I also look at his position on the ICO rating sites. For me this reduces the risk.
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

I personally think when you want to invest in an ICO you have to do your own research about the project. First you have to check if the project has a working prototype to see how serious the team is. Also check the purpose of creation whether the solution it offers is really needed. Then you go ahead to consider the team. Etc

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

It is not easy now days. Look at the idea and think if it is viable and doable. Is the token worth anything, such as if it is even used in the ecosystem or it only exists for the token sale. Look at the tea and roadmap. Even if everything checks out you cant be sure, because 95 percent of startups fail.
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

There is no way to say what will happen to an ICO you are going to invest your money before they come in market.
Only a few points can be identified during ico like if the team/developers are honest by finding their real information.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

There are many different nuances in order to know if the ICO will be rushing, for me, this is the idea of the project as well as the composition of the team, and the white paper that will tell you a lot of information
zinjo

Activity: 476

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

It is too hard to predict in ICO platform because lack of concentration in all the bounty section so peoples are not find the successful but they know how to to choose the Successful ICO.
Nowadays all are looking to high profitable platform but few peoples only concentrate in potential platform so successful ICOs always hide in market.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
diazen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

I think it is very neccessary to know about the experiences and ability of the team members in the project.
They will decide the success of project in new ICO.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

In my views you need to further do some research looking for one of the best ICO in terms of rating. Look for the bounty manager that handles the campaign and the team members of tbe ICO project platform.  With this,  I believe that you are almost near to get the right ICO that could be successful in their project and met the token target sale.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

Really it is very difficult to findout a successful ICO. If you want to findout a successful ICO so you have to read their Whitepaper, watch their total connection, see their review of others etc. If you find those are positive so you can detect that as a successful ICO.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

It's difficult to say an ico going for scam or real, you need to proper knowledge about mentioning ico where you can invest without any hasitation. you need to know about ico owners backgrounds and past work follow their roadmap and whitepapers. then make a decision.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

It is very difficult to determine whether a project will succeed or not, because it depends on the investor and the sale of the project token. The first thing a beginner has to do to find out whether a project is potential or not is to learn to do its own inspection of a project. With this, you will get a lot of experience that can be used as a reference for determining the next project.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

If you are a beginner, It's not recommended to start investing through ICO coins. Just look at promising coins on trusted exchanges. Personally, I think it's really hard to know which one a potential ICO to be successful. Even it has a solid team, real product, or great company. When the ICO coins have listed on exchanges, the prices fall down with a significant rate.  
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

It is a difficult job. Since the ICO's successful and scam are actually almost no difference. the same goes, even now this crime is also increasingly sophisticated. It's just that, if I would take care, by selecting project softcap for example.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Sadly there's no such a way to determine whether the project will succeed or not buy you can do your own research by learning their progress during the ICO, their community, do they have a lot of capital for promotion purpose or not, the main thing is the purpose of the project itself.

What is the first THING to do when you are investing on an ICO?
Learning their whitepaper, checking their core team whether they real or scammer, after that make my research in order to predict if this project can bring me some benefit in future.

Or how can you identify if the ICO will be successful before investing??
Personally, I'll check their whitepaper get in touch with the team and check if they held big campaign or not since I believe if they spread their product to the Internet the more chances people will Invest and of course soft or even hard cap could be reached.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

If a person wants to be successful, then he must know where he can earn money with pleasure and with minimal energy. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

The first thing to do before investing in an ICO is to carefully read its white paper and really know what the project is all about because the most important thing about an ICO being successful is having a good project, a good project will always have a purpose a new thing to add to the cryptocurrency market, and it will make investing  in it and supporting it worthwhile, and also you should look uo the team of the project that you are trying to invest in because a good and dedicated team will surely make it successful.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Maybe this method does not apply to masters. but for beginners who have just entered the world of crypto, it is very useful so they don't invest wrong. Okay, this method is to use the famous website, "coinschedule.com". Now if you are new to the crypto world, please use this website to find a good ICO project to invest. hopefully it can help Crypto beginners.
Even beginners should not tend to do what you have said above. Relying on websites blindly will get them to failure. That is why people should rely on themselves because if they fail, they will blame themselves, not websites. Moreover, they should make their own researches and studies about their preferred coin, or the coin they want to invest in, and then they have the right to come up with a wise decision. Do not trust any website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: