Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to help people who have problem economic  (Read 3845 times)
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

In my opinion, there are many ways to improve the economy, but not all methods can succeed. One way they can do to improve the economy is to invest in bitcoin, if they are smart in processing the business then they will get additional profits and income that they can use for their daily needs.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

to be able to help with the conditions of economic problems that you have actually the best way is to find work and you don't rely too much on this forum because the income from this forum is not very promising.

twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

crypto or blockchain are created to keep up with the economy and developments in technology and investment created along with the development of technology and the era so maybe by investing in crypto currencies to start improving one's economy with these investments or in other words can add additional income from what we do

Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

Maybe we can find a job or give a loan of capital to trade, this can be a little helpful than we give some money.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

In most cases, people are to blame for their poor financial condition. Of course it's good to want a good, high-paying job, or a big passive income. But few people want to work for the sake of this gradually reaching their goal, they need it immediately and without any problems.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

hello member of the bitcoin forum, Smiley
I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

can opening new jobs reduce unemployment and improve the economy?
I have been helping people with economic problems through cryptocurrency. I have engaged a lot of persons into performing bounty tasks and some have gotten paid. It is my own indirect way of introducing them to a job they can get some means of livelihood.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

In most cases, people are to blame for their poor financial condition. Of course it's good to want a good, high-paying job, or a big passive income. But few people want to work for the sake of this gradually reaching their goal, they need it immediately and without any problems.
Agree with that,  they bring themselves into nothing cause they don't want to work hard and encourage their self.  Those lazy person never achieve their goals and don't go far as they don't want to do so. Anyways,  they choose to be like that and they feel comfortable with their life style. 
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

Tell them about cryptocurrency and start telling them the good news about how crypto can change their lives. It's better if you can also prove them that it is really true or you might also show to them your portfolio. Smiley

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

I'm confused and looking for answers about how to help people who are having economic problems,

are there any of us in this forum who have a good heart to help the economy of fellow human beings,

Opening a new job and reducing unemployment by opening a new bussiness is good to do to improve economy. It will help a lot people because when economic run, government can build a good infrastructure
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Opening a new job and reducing unemployment by opening a new bussiness is good to do to improve economy. It will help a lot people because when economic run, government can build a good infrastructure

and it more wise than we give them money.giving job to people that have economic problems besides give them earning source, it also could open their mind.maybe later they could create their own business.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

Yes right, I agree. For now, I am very grateful to someone who helped me in my financial economy, I was very short of economy, but after a friend invited me to study Cryptocurrency, my life changed rapidly because of this Crypto. So if there are people who lack the economy in my village, I will give Crypto a lesson to him. because I realized that I was nobody.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

This is a good idea and you should be a great entrepreneur. These problems are very annoying for all governments. Human development is too fast, and some institutions and laws cannot keep up. It can be used to help these people when applying blockchains. You can clearly know who your money is helping, not being ruined by a middleman.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Of course opening a new job opportunities could reduce poverty, if they have a good source income then they wont become poor, by providing a new job opportunities already help the people and increase the country's economic , giving donation only can be temporary solution, it won't solve the problem, I think there are numerous of people are collecting money for charity in this forum

I definitely agree with this. People should know how to catch fish rather than people was only given a fish. Therefore this is a great opportunity for people who do not have enough money t engaged in cryptocurrency. A sideline is not bad. Seek for permanent job and do crypto.

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

give them money, it will make better their economy for a while.

if you have job vacancy, or maybe you have some company, you can give them chance to join, or advice them.
you can recruit, join here, playing trade or some signature. its good for part time. you can teaching them as expert in crypto.
sometimes, you need sacrify yours to help the other
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

I think they should introduce them to bitcointalk forums and help them do the bounty campaign. That would be a work that brings a lot of money in a moment. If he worked, he would have money and stabilize his life. This is just a part-time job so he can still do two jobs at the same time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

We will talk about macro economy, there are 4 sectors that related in this cases. Consumer, industry, government and international market. Most of poor people are only become consumers who don't have job, industries can make more poor people have a job if those industries get investors, who is the investors? They are people who save their money in bank then the bank will lend the money to those industries then the industries will need morr workers to produce more product then reduce the poverty. Theoretically this is right, but since there is another factor called inflation then it is hard to reduce poverty by that system. Now, those poor people should produce their own product that needed by their neighbor, now I talking about micro economy. If there are more people create home industry then money circulation can be faster so economic problem will be solved. I suggest to save  the profit in form of gold or BTC so they can avoid inflation.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

I think they should introduce them to bitcointalk forums and help them do the bounty campaign. That would be a work that brings a lot of money in a moment. If he worked, he would have money and stabilize his life. This is just a part-time job so he can still do two jobs at the same time.
We can help those people who have problem in their economic by giving them a livelihood program with co-ordination of their government. Or else by teaching them to used about cryptocurrency so that they can also help their economy to rise. But its better if the people we help is also help theirselves or willing to be helped and willing to be teached.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

There are many opportunities here in this forum that can really help people in their financial needs. By joining signature campaign and bounty campaigns, people can earned money especially if the project they are promoting boomed in the market and are reaching the hard cap on their markets.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

One of the best ways to help those who have economic problem is becoming an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur means that you're starting a new business so you need to hire new employees which means you're creating job opportunity so you can help those who unemployment to get a job and help their economic problem.
I agree with this, many people complain about the lack of jobs and while they are right the best way to get around that problem is to create your own jobs, if you create your own business even if it is a small one you will never have the risk of being fired by your boss because you are your own boss, the only thing that you need is a little bit of imagination and a skill, you do not even have to be very good at it, you just need to be good enough to be able to charge for your services.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

There are some ways to help people , like giving them job and I know crypto can give it and some benefits too. I think if crypto was given a chance to be accepted and adopt by other countries then probably it can help economic problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: