Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy going up and up everyday  (Read 3367 times)
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

You're right. But I would still consider cryptocurrency now as one of the areas of investment. This is especially true for you, since you have knowledge of the stock market and you understand the basics of economics and trading. You can consider cryptocurrency as one of the components of your investment portfolio. By the way, some cryptocurrencies can give you an additional 3-5% per annum for owning tokens. For example EOS. It uses POS technology and is in the top 10 CoinMarketCap

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

the economy is experiencing an increase, inevitably along with the times and technology, therefore crypto currencies might be created which might make the economic system that will be more developed by following developments and technology
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

yes, as the human population increases and the technology develops.. it shows that the level of human needs is increasing, people's purchasing power for basic needs will increase, this will indirectly make the economy going up because money continues to spin in society... in the future, I'm sure cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology will make the economy going up and up.

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

Economic fluctuations are usually normal. It is just natural for us to have such swings so that it reflects a real life scenario. What matters most is for us to have more of the upward economic trend.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

yes, as the human population increases and the technology develops.. it shows that the level of human needs is increasing, people's purchasing power for basic needs will increase, this will indirectly make the economy going up because money continues to spin in society... in the future, I'm sure cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology will make the economy going up and up.
we know the blockchain works more effectively with decentralization system. with faster performance, it certainly makes work more smoothly, so that it will lead to economic development

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

The last time i experienced a very good economic hike was last December until last January this year. It was when bitcoin hits its all time high and altcoins are surging high too which equates a very good economic growth.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

As people trade daily, expect a fluctuation in the economy, we can not have a stable economy in as much as there is  regular price variation globally due to difference reason, which can be political, festive season, oil demand, to earn in the cryptocurrency economy we must be strategic, invest when the price is down and take profit during the bullish period.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

I do not have the same opinion with you and the recent evidence that financial markets have fallen sharply. This is due to the ongoing trade war between many countries. In addition, inflation in different countries and it is gradually rising above the average 6%. So our economy does not go up daily, it's linked to a lot of factors. We can not confirm.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

In my opinion, your opinion is true. Why ? Indeed, cryptocurrency is now much interested, some people consider cryptocurrency as a valuable asset to them. but cryptocurrency has one weakness that is not the official currency. cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency in the digital world. so this is where another function of cash is to be a medium of exchange for cryptocurrency, so the selling value of cryptocurrency can be used for in the real world.

Always remember, if people get more interested in learning BTC and crypto, always remember that there would still be people that will state negative thoughts and false news about BTC, and in that way it can either be a downfall since people will spread false negative news and at the same time it won't be healthy for BTC and crypto once people sees the wrong idea, though I understand how helpful BTC and the whole crypto can be in the economy of our own countries.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

yes, I agree with everything you say, and I also appreciate your thoughts. indeed, nowadays, most people already know about cryptocurrency, and they try to make money from cryptocurrency. but all that will not affect the national currency and the bank. because fiat is still used for transaction activities every day, and banks are still an option for some people to invest their money. but I am sure that in the future people will leave the bank, and they have cryptocurrency. on the grounds that the security and tax factors will be borne by them. and I am sure with cryptocurrency, it will probably further improve the human economy.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

Globally, the economy is not improving. It has become really much better in most of the developed countries that are located in Europe, and North America.

There is a crisis in many countries. I do not think that the economy of most of the countries is improving. The life level of billions is still very low - people are trying to survive under these conditions simply.
ninuplanste

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

We need cash for the old generation to transact. But encrypted money is the future because:

1) It reduces corruption. One of the primary reasons behind uneven distribution of money is that it is available mainly in cash form.

2) Crypto is something that can be integrated with other payment forms as well.
I like your first point. And you know why these government officials are opposing bitcoin, because they know if bitcoin would be there, their corruption shops would be banned.
Lotermity91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Globally, the economy is not improving. It has become really much better in most of the developed countries that are located in Europe, and North America.

There is a crisis in many countries. I do not think that the economy of most of the countries is improving. The life level of billions is still very low - people are trying to survive under these conditions simply.
So this is what everyone who is in the market want. The rise and revival of the economy, particular the crypto economy from which so many people are expecting big outputs. Rise in the market will no doubt help the investors make more money.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

In fact, the Fiat currency is already money from the air. It is not backed up by anything and has no actual value. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in General are also not backed up by anything. However, they are much better than the Fiat currency, because they have a uniqueness that you will not find anywhere else.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: