Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to have AI supporting you such as prediction, risk management or Stable coin identification?
Of course Yes - 1 (100%)
I do not think so - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN CRYPTO  (Read 38 times)
excolony (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

In my opinion, we need an exchange or app having abilities to help users. Thus, they can avoid money loss. FOR EXAMPLE, AI can support for users the prediction, risk management or stable coin identification
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

Honestly believe there is some A.I. That being said, whether it falls under the stronger side of artificial intelligence, I think they have yet to develop into more of conscious decisions rather than commanded bots that are programmed to do specific objectives and nothing more.in near future we can see  A.I assisting humans to avoid money loss.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

In my opinion, we need an exchange or app having abilities to help users. Thus, they can avoid money loss. FOR EXAMPLE, AI can support for users the prediction, risk management or stable coin identification

Such Estimations are already possible through charts and graphs and apps. AI would be for more interactive issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: